Take a look!

MummyJambo

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaun.lawson
The backward writing is clever, but really annoying.

However I found that post one of the funniest things ive read in ages

Seconded! :biggrin:

Can I just say...

Neilson - May be a trier, may be a nice guy and may not deserve the full amount of abuse he gets but he is at best average and at worst garbage with 2 memorable moments in his time at Hearts.

Elliot - See Robbie only he doesn't try so much and fully deserves a hell of a lot of the stick he gets. Slow, positionally clueless at times and miles away from being a prolific goalscorer.

Oh and don't bother with the confidence stuff...Having confidence will not turn either Neilson or Elliot (nor in fact any number of others) into skilled footballers. I'm a confident driver...it don't make me Michael Schumacher.

And you know what? Frail (and MummyJambo) want us to get off their backs to help their confidence...when exactly are they gonna do something to help mine cause I have absolutely no confidence when I walk into Tynie these days.

SPOT ON Jenny!

The backward writing is clever, but really annoying.

However I found that post one of the funniest things ive read in ages

Agreed!

Neilson deserves abuse in my opinion as he has pretending to be a footballer for years.

What do you want him to do?! Ask for him no to be picked?! Ars*.

The cruckie cookie
What do you want him to do?! Ask for him no to be picked?! Ars*.

If picked he will do his best, but at the moment that's just not good enough, imo

Archived