Take a look!

MummyJambo

Some hearts fans ought to be ashamed of theirselves. Yes I am embaressed by what is going on at our club. I am a season ticket holder in the main stand near the gorgie road stand, and on sat the names and abuse that neilson took and a select few others who didn't have their best game but did better than the likes of michael stewart was shocking, I cheered when he managed to pass the ball to another hearts player. It makes me wonder why they play better away from home ? Is it because only die-hard hearts fans travel to away games? Hmmm I wonder?.......

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some hearts fans ought to be ashamed of theirselves. Yes I am embaressed by what is going on at our club. I am a season ticket holder in the main stand near the gorgie road stand, and on sat the names and abuse that neilson took and a select few others who didn't have their best game but did better than the likes of michael stewart was shocking, I cheered when he managed to pass the ball to another hearts player. It makes me wonder why they play better away from home ? Is it because only die-hard hearts fans travel to away games? Hmmm I wonder?.......

Sarcastic cheering?

I'm afraid that's blown your "real fan" credentials, Mummy.

Regular John

I think that sums it up perfectly.

Sarcastic cheering?

I'm afraid that's blown your "real fan" credentials, Mummy.

ok ok so I cheered because he passed the ball. Now im not a real fan. What about them fans who give the players abuse the min they see them?

Like one bloke on sat, robbie neilson was saying something to miko and this fan in front of me started calling him names and giving him so much abuse!!!!

What a waste of a thread and judging by your avatar you don't have a scooby about football

I like Elliot! Maybe if you boo boys got off his back, he might get his confidence back.

Do you think it helps any player getting abuse from their own fans even before he comes on the pitch! Hmm think not pal!

Look at me, look at me.

Neilson deserves the abuse. He's a terrible footballer. As for Elliot, he's played for 60 minutes in his career against Sellick at New Year. Both are first division players, and if they keep playing every week they might just drag us there.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

This thread is a classic example of why women and football don't work.

winston churchill

do you use the worm or the maggot.

I like Elliot! Maybe if you boo boys got off his back, he might get his confidence back.

Do you think it helps any player getting abuse from their own fans even before he comes on the pitch! Hmm think not pal!

too many wimps and not enough men on the pitch. the mans are only making their feeling known and that will never change. can u imagine the bigot brothers fans accepting what we have to put up with.............that's right they wouldn't.

jambos are go!

The opening poster is 100% correct. A major priority has to be getting rid of the poison ivy amongst the fan base. Lets hope they dont renew.

The opening poster is 100% correct. A major priority has to be getting rid of the poison ivy amongst the fan base. Lets hope they dont renew.

Yep great idea.

Let's go back to crowds of 8/9 thousand every week and get all these glory hunting bassas to feck.

All these guys brining kids along, the next generation of fans. Get rid.

Only room for the real fans who have been going for 50 years.

People expect to see a team that tries. If that doesn't happen they have every fecking right to vent their anger.

Nucky Thompson

The one thing to stop the Neilson abuse is to get him to feck:cool: The guy is murder:o

ToadKiller Dog
too many wimps and not enough men on the pitch. the mans are only making their feeling known and that will never change. can u imagine the bigot brothers fans accepting what we have to put up with.............that's right they wouldn't.

Why do i think of Windsor Davis in "it aint half hot mum" when you are in this posting mood mitch:confused:?

jambos are go!
Yep great idea.

Let's go back to crowds of 8/9 thousand every week and get all these glory hunting bassas to feck.

People expect to see a team that tries. If that doesn't happen they have every fecking right to vent their anger.

It is a great idea IMO and I'm agreeing they should vent their anger through non renewal. Sometimes you have to step back to step forward. I hope that if good seats are given up folk will step forward and take them up. Its a win win situation as I see it.

Yep great idea.

The crowds would be less than 8/9 thousand if we got rid of those who weren't at the running of the club who let it spill over to abusing the players.

Remove the poison in the fans? That can only be done by removing the poison from above which has created the hostility at Tynecastle.

Do you know where hell is

The poor me syndrome attached to elliot is starting to get right on my wick. Frail is also at it again trying to blame the fans for elliots lack of confidence. The fans werent on elliots back on saturday, or the teams for that matter and it really peeves me when it is not down to the team but us fans who didnt back them enough.

We are now expected to give elliot a wee cuddle before every game so as he can play. Neilson deserves abuse in my opinion as he has ben pretending to be a footballer for years. The old "he tries" nonsense also does my head in as a dog puts maximum effort into chasing its tail, it doesnt me it is worth anything.

If the players on the park cannot be motivated through salary alone and must be coaxed into putting in a performance then we are well withinn our rights to question what is going on. I would have thought that seeing as the season has been dire and we are now being asked to fork out for next seasons tickets, the team would have at least tried to get an win and put on a performance to at least give us some hope for next year. The team seem to have given up on this season and if i am honest so have i, the difference is i dont get paid for it.

davemclaren
Yep great idea.

To be fair, Neilson is one of the very few that does. :cool_shades:

This thread is a classic example of why women and football don't work.

Now Now we are not all the same ......just like u men!!!!!;):107:

To be fair, Neilson is one of the very few that does. :cool_shades:

I should have mentioned I also expect a professional footballer who gets paid thousands a week to have mastered basic skills such as control and passing.

Otherwise I would go and watch my local amateur team every week. :)

jambos are go!

Can I ask all those who think Neilson and Elliott are not good enough what they would do if they owned the club and the manager/coach kept playing them? Several have BTW

davemclaren
I should have mentioned I also expect a professional footballer who gets paid thousands a week to have mastered basic skills such as control and passing.

Otherwise I would go and watch my local amateur team every week. :)

I agree that Robbie is a tad lacking in said skills but I still think he is our best right back, at present, and doesn't pick himself. And I respect him, unlike most of the others, for not hiding regardless of how tough it gets.:)

Do you know where hell is
Can I ask all those who think Neilson and Elliott are not good enough what they would do if they owned the club and the manager/coach kept playing them? Several have BTW

Are you suggesting that they must be good as every "manager" we have had since has played them? If you are that would suggest that the previous managers all had a say in the team and infact vlad doesnt pick the team.

jambos are go!
Are you suggesting that they must be good as every "manager" we have had since has played them? If you are that would suggest that the previous managers all had a say in the team and infact vlad doesnt pick the team.

No I'm just asking what they would do about Neilson and Elliott if they owned the club and the coach/manager kept picking them. Staightforward question.

If the abuse is getting to Robbie or Calum i'd be more than happy to run about like a headless chicken once a week and get paid thousands of pounds, so they can avoid it.

No I'm just asking what they would do about Neilson and Elliott if they owned the club and the coach/manager kept picking them. Staightforward question.

Probably nothing.

So what does that have to do with neither of them being good enough?

Elliot is missing more than just confidence...

I doubt it was lack of confidence that made him skew a shot out for a throw in...

I doubt it is lack of confidence that prevents him from jumping more than 6 inches off the ground...

I doubt it is lack of confidence that stopped him making a run into the box when Miko was past the Falkirk RB and looking to cross...

I doubt it is lack of confidence that makes him have no turn of pace whatsoever...

I doubt it is lack of confidence that makes him go into tackles as if he?s trying to clatter the other player...

I doubt it is lack of confidence that makes him mess up every one-on-one I?ve ever seen him have...

Lack of confidence...Pah! A striker?s confidence comes from scoring goals and the guy is not good enough to do that.

jambos are go!
Probably nothing.

So what does that have to do with neither of them being good enough?

Its got nothing to do with them being good enough its got nothing to do with them at all. I'd do nothing like you.

I agree that Robbie is a tad lacking in said skills but I still think he is our best right back, at present, and doesn't pick himself. And I respect him, unlike most of the others, for not hiding regardless of how tough it gets.:)

I?d agree with that. Robbie is a trier and if we had a better option then i?d rather see it, but we don?t. Frail has lost my support however, for the sheer incompetence he displayed on Saturday - How can Frail whine that Elliot has no confidence and then play him on his own up front?

I do my best to give our managers my support but Christ it took far longer for me to lose faith in Rix or Valdas than it has Frail...

Guest S.U.S.S.

Thats right its the fans fault, nothing to do with him being ****.

MOD EDIT

Thankfully most of the females who post here actually understand the game and don't just repeat things they hear on a bus.

rudi must stay
Some hearts fans ought to be ashamed of theirselves. Yes I am embaressed by what is going on at our club. I am a season ticket holder in the main stand near the gorgie road stand, and on sat the names and abuse that neilson took and a select few others who didn't have their best game but did better than the likes of michael stewart was shocking, I cheered when he managed to pass the ball to another hearts player. It makes me wonder why they play better away from home ? Is it because only die-hard hearts fans travel to away games?Hmmm I wonder?.......

nothing to do with the crowd imo, teams just know how to play against us

• Moderators

It is possible to disagree with the OP without turning it into a case study in misogyny. Please stick to the topic!!

Mod3

rudi must stay
It is possible to disagree with the OP without turning it into a case study in misogyny. Please stick to the topic!!

Mod3

what topic?

I do my best to give our managers my support but Christ it took far longer for me to lose faith in Rix or Valdas than it has Frail...

Good shout.

The only manager I've lost faith in quicker than Frail was Mad Eddie but that's just a different kettle of fish.

Ray Winstone

Has Neilson done anything this season which shows he does not deserve the abuse he gets?

Has Neilson done anything this season which shows he does not deserve the abuse he gets?

He made a good tackle 2 years ago and scored a goal about 4 years ago.

:rolleyes:

Fourcandles

That wins the most breathtakingly, staggeringly crass comment of the year award.

I mean really............cheering the players for not passing the ball to an opposition player.

:wacko:

Ray Winstone
He made a good tackle 2 years ago and scored a goal about 4 years ago.

:rolleyes:

Awww dam - I forgot about ALL that - right sorry everybody I LOVE ROBBIE NEILSON!

jambos are go!
That wins the most breathtakingly, staggeringly crass comment of the year award.

I mean really............cheering the players for not passing the ball to an opposition player.

:wacko:

Not quite as bad as booing a player even when he is having a good game. Thats not crass thats a fan we could do without.

Probably sack the manager as he clearly isn't fit for the job and employ someone who knows what they are doing.

Not quite as bad as booing a player even when he is having a good game. Thats not crass thats a fan we could do without.

Who was booed on Saturday who was having a good game? :confused:

He frequently pops up at the right time to clear certain goals actually.

Away to Inverness and at home on Saturday are 2 perfect examples. Saturday's one was virtually off the line. The bit I hate is that he is ALWAYS criticised even when he's no worse than anyone else, but is HARDLY ever praised when he does a good job, with the exception of one daft touch on Saturday he hardly put a foot wrong and was one of few who got pass marks. He was very good at Inverness aswell and again hardly got any recognition for a couple of very good blocks that helped us to a much needed win.

I will stop sticking up for him when people actually give him the credit he is due aswell as the criticism he is also due at times.

The opening poster has merely touched on what lots of people have said before, our home form is rubbish as the fans are getting on the players backs far too quickly and basically denting their confidence. Guys like Robbie, Elliot, Miko will be too scared to try anything different or remotely risky incase they don't pull it off as they will be instantly abused from the stands. Elliot's 2 goals at Inverness were good finishes at any level and he was given the appropriate backing by those of us there.

I don't think Robbie or Elliot are the best players Hearts will ever have in their respective positions, not by a long shot, but aslong as they pull on the maroon jersey and don't hide when the going gets tough, they will always get my 100% support.

If you think I am saying that I am a better fan than some of you for putting it like that, well that's your problem isn't it.

I'll support you evermore

Ray Winstone
He frequently pops up at the right time to clear certain goals actually.

Away to Inverness and at home on Saturday are 2 perfect examples. Saturday's one was virtually off the line. The bit I hate is that he is ALWAYS criticised even when he's no worse than anyone else, but is HARDLY ever praised when he does a good job, with the exception of one daft touch on Saturday he hardly put a foot wrong and was one of few who got pass marks. He was very good at Inverness aswell and again hardly got any recognition for a couple of very good blocks that helped us to a much needed win.

I will stop sticking up for him when people actually give him the credit he is due aswell as the criticism he is also due at times.

The opening poster has merely touched on what lots of people have said before, our home form is rubbish as the fans are getting on the players backs far too quickly and basically denting their confidence. Guys like Robbie, Elliot, Miko will be too scared to try anything different or remotely risky incase they don't pull it off as they will be instantly abused from the stands. Elliot's 2 goals at Inverness were good finishes at any level and he was given the appropriate backing by those of us there.

I don't think Robbie or Elliot are the best players Hearts will ever have in their respective positions, not by a long shot, but aslong as they pull on the maroon jersey and don't hide when the going gets tough, they will always get my 100% support.

If you think I am saying that I am a better fan than some of you for putting it like that, well that's your problem isn't it.

I'll support you evermore

As Long as they dont hide?

So it doesnt matter that they are completely rank as players?

Robbie is guff - and its funnily enough people like you who want him to be given credit for not being as bad as he usually is that really wind me up.

Not saying they are the only ones but....

Neilson and Elliot can GTF.

As Long as they dont hide?

So it doesnt matter that they are completely rank as players?

Robbie is guff - and its funnily enough people like you who want him to be given credit for not being as bad as he usually is that really wind me up.

Not saying they are the only ones but....

Neilson and Elliot can GTF.

If he was rank he would NOT have been selected by 6 or 7 managers, including one of the most successful Scotland bosses for years.

People like me wind you up, I can assure you that the feeling is completely mutual!! So we have something in common. People will no longer give credit where credit is due because their opinion of someone will not be changed regardless of the level of their recent performances.

Neilson & Elliot are never going to be remembered as Hearts greats, but I don't want either to GTF as you put it. Elliot may still come good if Hearts improve as a team and create chances for him, Robbie will always give us his best and the majority of the time it is good enough (Just not for everyone sadly)

Players who have been consistently worse than Robbie this season:

Kurskis

Bassa

Wallace

Goncalves

Stewart

Audrey

Nade

With the expeption of the first 2 nightmares I don't see many threads about the above players wishing they would GTF and 2 of them will be taking home more ??? than Mr Neilson every week.

Archived