the hibs v Dundee Utd

troy

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RoussetsShorts

Eh.....? :unsure:

You've probably heard this guy on all the phone ins. I have total sympathy for his condition but he continually perpetuates the myth of flairbernian so long as somebody will listen. He's a blind sunderland fan that supports the vermin. Like I say, i have sympathy for his condition but he's never off the phone ins going on about hibs passing fitba and how good they are.

We'll meet again,

Don't know where,don't know when.

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day.

Keep smiling through ,

Just like you always do,

Till the blue skies chase those dark clouds, far away.

I almost feel a bit sorry for Calderwood. He's no dyed in the wool hobbit. It's just a job for him, it must be torture. However, I'm sure he'll learn a valuable life lesson when he walks away - hibs are shit.

...a bit disco

And they say the Scotland job is a poisoned chalice!

Hibs have went bananas. A right back and right midfielder off for two strikers. It's almost like Calderwood just wants to end the goal drought, so much that he will lose this game for it.

:sincere:

Walter Bishop

You've probably heard this guy on all the phone ins. I have total sympathy for his condition but he continually perpetuates the myth of flairbernian so long as somebody will listen. He's a blind sunderland fan that supports the vermin. Like I say, i have sympathy for his condition but he's never off the phone ins going on about hibs passing fitba and how good they are.

John Hughes reaction to your comments.......

omgroflface.jpg

Palsson looks like a man who really didnt know what he was joining, if it was was any other side, youd feel sorry for them

There will be absolute chaos over on www.ivewatchedtheentirelordoftheringstrilogyandwestillhaventscored.net

Rudolf's Mate

Signing for Blackpool or Rangers.

My mate who is too lazy to come on here told me he works with Riordan's cousin and that he'd said it wss a done deal with the huns. Once again, I'll reiterate that my mate is well known for telling porkies!

...a bit disco

How was that not a red?

Ref took pity on them?

Hibs 'class' finally shines through!

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Is John Hughes actually mentally handicapped?

Seriously.

I honestly think his IQ might be low enough to qualify him as a mentalist.

...a bit disco

Looks like he's had his ring battered!

Smack habit, gambling debts, etc.

It all takes its toll in the end!

Walker: "...they've had supporters used to European football under John Hughes...".

Oh how we lolled.

I hope the Hamilton team are watching this and realise how easy it will be to overtake probably the worst pile of pish I have seen coming out of that cesspit and I have seen a lot of really bad ones, oh feck is that THREE !!! biggrin.gif

Miller Jambo 60

GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL

:lolderwood: :lolderwood: :lolderwood: :lolderwood: :lolderwood: :lolderwood: :lolderwood: :lolderwood:

Ha Ha great defence, laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I don't listen to phone ins, so haven't heard the guy.

It does seem rather ironic that the person who still believes that hibs are good and play with flair, is blind and has never actually seen them play!

hibs are ******* woeful. Atleast hamilton and st mirren started the season poorly and have, hopefully, had time to turn it around, the hibs look like their still a bit away from rock bottom, with any luck it'll be too late.

...a bit disco

Shree-nul!

Cheerio, cheerio, cheerio!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: feckin' :rofl:

Archived