the hibs v Dundee Utd

troy

...a bit disco

Hibs-"Clearly they have better players than Ayr Utd".

:blink:

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi I.J

Thanks for answering my questions. Your clarifications have enlightened yet troubled me.

I wanted Hibs to beat Rangers, yet I want them to lose today. Can you explain why I am feeling this? I don't know how to cope with this inner turmoil.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Bye I.J

I probably could give it a go, but my wind up mood has gone.

Now I'm in serious mode.

serious-face.jpg

The first ten minutes have led me to conclude that there are two things I am not expecting to happen:

1. Dundee United to come within 15 points of catching us

and

2. To be playing hibs next season.

RoussetsShorts

Fingers crossed for 80% possession, 18 shots on goal and a one nil defeat in the 89th minute for the vermin.

Bouncing eh :rolleyes:

Flicking between this and the Arsenal game.

Difference in sound levels is quite ridiculous.

The lack of atmosphere at games really makes Scottish football seem even shitter than it is. If that is possible.

Hibs are a bunch of silent fear't little boys.

Like they have all been traumatised from Yogi's shower games.

Great line from Radio Scotland commentator: "Hibs have already suffered disappointment today with Andy Murray failing to become first British player for 75 years to win a Grand Slam. Of course Fred Perry wasnt even born the last time Hibs won the Scottish Cup. "

Is that Andy Walker alongside the commentator? He's got his best Sunday weegie strange enunciation voice on,,,saying e v e r y t h i n g... v e ry ...s l o w l y.

Edit: Oh deary me !

Funny 1-0 to the orange hibs

I'f you're going to insist on the shan chat, at least get the colour correct. rolleyes.gif

This Dundee Hibernian chat is very tiresome - no suprise to see Winston Churchill perpetuating it.

I bet he was gutted when Driver came on and left the Saints players for dead within 5 minutes. cool.gif

Agreed. It's shite.

Winston is probably cheering on Woolwich Arsenal, St. Luke's and St. Mark's (West Gorton) in the FA Cup today.

RoussetsShorts

This game shows how bad we were for a few seasons before this one, both these mobs finished above us with largely similar quality line ups, oh how bad we were.

kingantti1874

Putting my contempt aside for a moment find it very strange that in the midst of a relegation battle you sign young inexperienced players, the boy palsson looks a decent passer of the ball but I still don't get what cc is up to...

If this game finishes with a United win, Hamilton will be two points off safety with two games in hand.

:yas: :yas: :yas: :yas: :yas:

RoussetsShorts

"The game is still evenly-balanced, I have to say," says former Hibernian manager john Hughes, summarising the action for Sportsound on Radio Scotland 810MW. Apart from the goal United have, of course. ROFL.

Hibs next 5 matches: St Mirren (H), Kilmarnock (H) St Mirren (A) ICT (H) Hamilton (A) , Squeaky bum time for the hobos

Archived