the hibs v Dundee Utd

troy

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Problem Officer?

A 0-0 draw wouldn't be too bad seeing as it would mean Hibs have still failed to score in the entire month of January as well as the year 2011, and it will still leave them only 3 points clear of Hamilton having played 2 games more. :woot:

It might pipe down United as well who somehow have visions of beating us to 3rd place (HAHA). :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Not arsed either way though. :rolleyes:

:whistling:

Walter Bishop

Is this on tv ? strange kick off time.

It is amazing how things have come back and bit the hobo`s on the arse big time, i have messages on facebook asking me about 18pointsback.co.uk etc etc in reference to JKB. Oh how things have turned!!!! :thumbsup::lol:

8-0 United.

Where are all the boys on here who were roaring the shite onto victory against Rangers, by the way?

rolleyes.gifwhistling.gif

:what:

Are you comparing Dundee United to Rangers?

Are we 2 points behind Dundee United?

Guest vanbasten1874

8-0 United.

Where are all the boys on here who were roaring the shite onto victory against Rangers, by the way?

rolleyes.gifwhistling.gif

Probably taking their seats in the hibs club at sunnyside as we speak :whistling:

Are you comparing Dundee United to Rangers?

Are we 2 points behind Dundee United?

Hi Makateer.

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough, as it seems from your surmisation of my post that my salient point has been missed.

Many Hearts fans wanted hibs to win last week. I was wondering if those same Hearts fans wanted hibs to win this week.

I didn't want hibs to win either week. Or any week in fact.

So, in summary, no I am not comparing Rangers to Dundee United, and no, Hearts are not two points behind Dundee United.

I hope this clears up any misunderstandings that may have been misconstrued from one's earlier post.

Bye Makateer.

Walter Bishop

Hi Makateer.

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough, as it seems from your surmisation of my post that my salient point has been missed.

Many Hearts fans wanted hibs to win last week. I was wondering if those same Hearts fans wanted hibs to win this week.

So, in summary, no I am not comparing Rangers to Dundee United, and no, Hearts are not two points behind Dundee United.

I hope this clears up any misunderstandings that may have been misconstrued from one's earlier post.

Bye Makateer.

Amazing. Only on JKB could a Hibs v Dundee utd thread be turned into "Im a better supporter than you" thread. :down:

Hi Makateer.

Bye Makateer.

If Hibs hadn't beaten Rangers last week we'd be sitting in second place right now.

Already a few struggling with the vast inner turmoil and enormous guilt that can only come from having wanted hibernian to win a match I see.

A sad state of affairs.

Already a few struggling with the vast inner turmoil and enormous guilt that can only come from having wanted hibernian to win a match I see.

A sad state of affairs.

In other words:

"I've hooked a few already. Let's see if I can hook a few more".

:woot:

Let's not start this again!:rolleyes:

Let's put it to bed;if we win all our remaining games it doesn't matter who beats who,we'll be where we deserve to be at the end of the season.

...em,in saying that i hope Hibs get gubbed!:whistling:

Bingo is on the radio...this should be good.

Nae Ratboy....has a 'bug.'

(Or Rod flu)

Looks like there is going to be a cracking crowd at Tanadice.10 mons to kickoff and there does not look like there is a soul there.

In other words:

"I've hooked a few already. Let's see if I can hook a few more".

:woot:

Bit disappointed with the lack of a second wave to be honest.

I wanted to use this picture:

puppeteer_jpg.jpg

thumbsup.gif

winston churchill

the lochend galacticos today are.

• 21 Smith
  • 14 Dickoh
  • 20 Hanlon
  • 28 Booth
  • 34 Towell
  • 22 Galbraith
  • 24 Wotherspoon
  • 33 Miller
  • 44 Martin Scott
  • 91 Palsson
  • 09 Nish

Substitutes

• 31 Brown,
  • 06 Murray,
  • 08 De Graaf,
  • 11 Rankin,
  • 26 Thornhill,
  • 19 Duffy,
  • 29 Byrne

...a bit disco

Bingo is on the radio...this should be good.

Nae Ratboy....has a 'bug.'

(Or Rod flu)

For 'bug', read 'virus'.

:whistling::lol:

"Can you even score a goal"!!!!

This Dundee Hibernian chat is very tiresome - no suprise to see Winston Churchill perpetuating it.

I bet he was gutted when Driver came on and left the Saints players for dead within 5 minutes. cool.gif

Hibs win was it ?

Typo.

:rolleyes:

That Hibs line-up looks utterly garbage.

If they lose today I can't see them turning this around at all.

:thumbsup:

Did they have to put the camera on they ***** :yucky:

The big fat ***** kissing his fat bird was just horrible.No need for that.

maroonlegions

Cameras panning in on the Hobo support and captures a fat hobo kissing his bird then he turns to his mate beside him and his mate has a look off ,"were is my kiss". :lol:

Hi Makateer.

Bye Makateer.

Hi I.J

Thanks for answering my questions. Your clarifications have enlightened yet troubled me.

I wanted Hibs to beat Rangers, yet I want them to lose today. Can you explain why I am feeling this? I don't know how to cope with this inner turmoil.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Bye I.J

Walter Bishop

Amazes me that Utd are continuing to play Goodwillie, fair enough if he had been questioned only but ffs he has been charged with rape!

Archived