the hibs v Dundee Utd

troy

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alwaysthereinspirit

Hibs next 5 matches: St Mirren (H), Kilmarnock (H) St Mirren (A) ICT (H) Hamilton (A) , Squeaky bum time for the hobos

Good practice for after the split.

RoussetsShorts

Should we hope they get a win before we play them at Fester? The way these things work if they go into the game without a win all year a derby becomes dangerous, I remember 1998 very well, that result was awful to take. Sure that wee scaff Lavety scored an aw. :angry:

Cardiac Rucksack

It been pretty awful.

Do you think Eggert advised Palsson before signing for the vermin, or do we think he doesnt like him?

Problem Officer?

Were Dundee United serious in threatening us for 3rd or were they only joking??

Serious question.

Has anyone got a link that is actually working to watch online? Everyone I try is shouting copyright patter and nothing is showing.

For anyone who doesn't quite realise how shite a goalie Graeme Smith is...

Look at his positioning when Dundee Utd took a shot a minute ago...

He's leaving 3/4 of the goals open :laugh:

post-3032-0-12916600-1296396362_thumb.jpg

Has anyone got a link that is actually working to watch online? Everyone I try is shouting copyright patter and nothing is showing.

Streampro. :turned:

Didnt realise it had started... Turned over to hear its over 10 hours since they scored :lol:

Cardiac Rucksack

Goodwillie and Robertson have been linking up as well as they have since new years eve.....

Dean Winchester

It must be getting on for 600 minutes now since hibs have scored

585 by my count including this first half and not including injury time :whistling:

Hughes has obviously never heard the saying "better to say nothing and have people think you a fool than speak up and leave them in no doubt" what a roaster that man is :lol: keep him away from microphones :D

David Healy has signed for Rangers.

Transfer that has been about 7 seasons in the making I suppose if you say something enough it will eventually happen.

Not sure if I should be thanking you or cursing you for helping to feed my football habit with such junk.

Edit - quoted wrong person.

Hi guys,

The link posted earlier does not work for me.

Anyone got a good link so I can watch Hibsa getting hammered in the 2nd hlaf?

Thanks in advance

ToadKiller Dog

David Healy has signed for Rangers.

He hasnt done much for years ,loaned out by Sunderland ,something like 4 goals in last 2 years .

He hasnt done much for years ,loaned out by Sunderland ,something like 4 goals in last 2 years .

Yes cant believe Old Firm fans can be happy with their clubs wasting money on Premier League has-beens rather than promoting their younger players. If they had done that years ago they wouldnt be in such a financial mess.

If this game finishes with a United win, Hamilton will be two points off safety with two games in hand.

:yas: :yas: :yas: :yas: :yas:

"If"? "IF"? :rofl:

RoussetsShorts

Hope that spanking pervert Carl Macar is enjoying this, get it right up ye ya pervy trumpet!!

'Carl Macar - i am carl 22 totally blind single and from stanley county durham i havent been spanked for ages love this group tho like.'

'hi people, i am carlmacar 22 totally blind from durham, and i am in to spanking/being spanked, i play blind cricket for yorkshire in leeds so i am in the leeds area often its a great plesure to join this group take care everyone.'

Hope that spanking pervert Carl Macar is enjoying this, get it right up ye ya pervy trumpet!!

'Carl Macar - i am carl 22 totally blind single and from stanley county durham i havent been spanked for ages love this group tho like.'

'hi people, i am carlmacar 22 totally blind from durham, and i am in to spanking/being spanked, i play blind cricket for yorkshire in leeds so i am in the leeds area often its a great plesure to join this group take care everyone.'

Eh.....? :unsure:

It's a good day for the Lochend so far. As we know, it's not really about results for them. They are losing 2-0 with considerably more flair than they've shown recently; their destiny is once again being fulfilled on a football pitch, and silent tears of joy will be wept by the couple of hundred jakeys that make their way southwards after the game.

Both teams are total shlt.

Lumping the ball into the air. Unable to control and pass. Misplaced passes all over the pitch. running the ball out of play. Missing the target when clean through. They are gash. Its just that Hibs are gasher than Utd.

Long season for the Hibees.

Archived