Hibs to get relegated?

JBHearts

Correct me if i'm wrong.

Hibs have Rangers midweek, Then Dundee UTD away next week.

Hamiltons next game is at home v Killie.

The points gap is currently 3 points. By this time next week Hamilton will have played two games fewer.

Hamilton are also due to host Hibs in a re-arranged game shortly afterwards.

Seriously squeky bum time for Hibs.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're kidding?

We're just two points behind Rangers and you don't want Hibs to beat them? :o

I never want Hibs to win.

I think Hibs will go bottom on March 1st when they lose away to Hamilton. That's if they don't go bottom before then...

I don't.

WTF?

We want EVERYBODY to be taking points of the old vermin at the moment as we are within touching distance of the top of the league.

WTF?

We want EVERYBODY to be taking points of the old vermin at the moment as we are within touching distance of the top of the league.

Plenty other teams capable of doing that and we've still to play Rangers twice.

We don't need favours from anybody, especially not Hibs.

I never want Hibs to win.

Celtic-52 points

Rangers-47 points

Hearts-45 points

Hibs-16 points

And you don't want Hibs to lose? I want Hibs to go down but as long as we're still in the title race then I want every other team to beat the Old Firm.

And this "we don't need favours from anybody else"...yes we probably will at some point. It's a league; it's not just our results that matter.

Just seen Motherwell's first goal on Alba.Quality goalkeeping and defending again from Hibs.They look a cert for relegation price is dropping all the time though 10/1 now.

Hope they spank the huns like the last time they played each other.

No way, i want them to lose every time even though it would be better for us if they beat the Huns.

No way, i want them to lose every time even though it would be better for us if they beat the Huns.

I really despair that some Jambos think Hibs getting beat is more important than our own clubs title aspirations

hibs are indeed going down.

they are absolutely ******. only another change of manager could save them.

Hopefully special agent CC Blooms stays long enough to finish the job.

The fact that the vermin are sooooo far behind and pose absolutely no threat to us whatsoever makes me want Rangers to lose so we can stay close/catch them.

It makes sense :thumbsup:

A win over Rangers would keep Calderwood in the Hibs job for a few more weeks and benefit us. If anyone say's there's something wrong with that, I think they need professional help. :woot:

I don't give a monkeys about old firm results ever!!

The only result i look for after the Hearts is Hibernian0

Hate them with a passion!!!!!!

FTH

would the people who want rangers to pick up points in any game please please please bang their heads against the nearest wall until the pain goes away.

cheers.

would the people who want rangers to pick up points in any game please please please bang their heads against the nearest wall until the pain goes away.

cheers.

ffs it's nothing to do with the huns picking up points!!!

it's about seeing the vermin going down down deeper and down.

FTH

FTH

I am more concerned about Hearts than Hibs,you obviously are not

Look,

Hearts DO NOT NEED ANY FAVOURS FROM ANYBODY at this time to finish above Rangers.

Especially not Hibs.

FTH

Cheers.

FTH

The Leith vermin will undoubtedly pick up points before the end of the season - as long as those points come from their games against the OF and no one else, we benefit and they go down. Simple and enjoyable.

Most idiotic thing ever posted ?

Aye mate, A Hearts fan wanting Hibs to get beat.

Fecking mindblowing eh.

:blink:

you obviously have not got a clue

FTH

About what? I am a Hearts fan and will be over the moon if Hibs get relegated, I have seen it before and loved it,however I have not seen my team win the league and that would mean sooooo more than Hibs getting relegated

I`d love to see Hibs relegated but after they`ve done us a favour! I`ve said for long enough that St Midden and Hamilton, while pash, have more fight than the Hoboids.

If the points diff is very close come the split, Hibs erses will collapse.

The Leith vermin will undoubtedly pick up points before the end of the season - as long as those points come from their games against the OF and no one else, we benefit and they go down. Simple and enjoyable.

aye whatever, i would rather it was Hamilton Accidentals etc that picked up these points!!

vermin to never score again, now that would be enjoyable!!

FTH

The teams down at the bottom with Hibs have bene down there before and know about grinding out results. Hamilton have picked up a little of late, Hibs are still struggling.

ARF

aye whatever, i would rather it was Hamilton Accidentals etc that picked up these points!!

vermin to never score again, now that would be enjoyable!!

FTH

Jeezo........... thought it was only Hibs supporters who's greatest footballing moments involved their biggest rivals failings rather than their own success. :blink:

Jeezo........... thought it was only Hibs supporters who's greatest footballing moments involved their biggest rivals failings rather than their own success. :blink:

Jeezo.....Who mentioned greatest footballing moments?

Think you are missing the point. Im sure Tiny Danceer would rather see his team win the league but after years of the flair bullsh it, spiteful Hobo fans i know who absolutely despise us...it would be great to see them squirm and be put firmly in their place...again...

PS....just after they`ve taken points off the Huns mind you :thumbsup:

About what? I am a Hearts fan and will be over the moon if Hibs get relegated, I have seen it before and loved it,however I have not seen my team win the league and that would mean sooooo more than Hibs getting relegated

I want the Hearts to win every game and the vermin to lose every game - simples

Pardon me for being a fan and hating our rivals!!

FTH

We can't stand our Edinburgh minions - They are in a world of pain and their obsession of hoboconomics has seen them hit the skids because Hibs fans have allowed their eye to be taken off the ball as they have been jerking off about their financial "status"...something no other fan jerks off to but we know why, don't we?

It's the scraping of the barrel as they are clean out of bragging-rights over us bar 7-0 (meh) and 6-2 (that was sore!!)

Two things over us.....against our 32 things over them!

So they endeavour to champion this...but it's not working, is it?

Hibs fans are wee-scallywags but usually, the more grounded and world-weary of them come around and behold, they are coming out and denouncing Petrie, Hibs fanances over the playing side, getting hacked-off with "tick-tock" obsessions, want something remotely worth celebrating on the pitch...

Football realities no less - welcome back to the real world Hibs!

Look,

Hearts DO NOT NEED ANY FAVOURS FROM ANYBODY at this time to finish above Rangers.

Especially not Hibs.

FTH

Cheers.

In order to win the league we will need A LOT of favours from other teams.

In order to win the league we will need A LOT of favours from other teams.

Okay.

I hope every other team except Hibs takes points from the old firm.

Happy?

Jeezo.....Who mentioned greatest footballing moments?

OK how about switching the "greatest footballing moments" with "non drug induced highs" :lol:

Okay.

I hope every other team except Hibs takes points from the old firm.

Happy?

Out of context, yes. In the context of Hearts potential to succeed, no.

So, you want Rangers to beat Hibs? If, hypothetically, Rangers finish 2 points ahead of us to win the league, would you still be happy with that?

There's no danger the vermin will take anything from the huns.

They're SHITE.

Exactly, which makes the whole discussion null and void.

Although, I'm sure we said that this season already...

Those who care more about their rivals losing than their own team's success have a Hibs mentality. I want what's best for Hearts, and that means Hibs beating Rangers.

Out of context, yes. In the context of Hearts potential to succeed, no.

So, you want Rangers to beat Hibs? If, hypothetically, Rangers finish 2 points ahead of us to win the league, would you still be happy with that?

Then we've only got ourselves to blame.

Archived