Hibs to get relegated?

JBHearts

Then we've only got ourselves to blame.

And you'd be happy with that scenario? As long as Hibs didnt take the 3 points we needed them to from Rangers?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you'd be happy with that scenario? As long as Hibs didnt take the 3 points we needed them to from Rangers?

I'd be more disappointed in the points Hearts had dropped.

Because, again just for you, a Rangers win on Wednesday still means it's down to us whether we finish above them or not.

Those who care more about their rivals losing than their own team's success have a Hibs mentality. I want what's best for Hearts, and that means Hibs beating Rangers.

Naw laddie, what's best for Hearts is winning every game, and that means the vermin getting beat every game.

FTH

Naw laddie, what's best for Hearts is winning every game, and that means the vermin getting beat every game.

FTH

Just to clarify come wednesday at 10pm you would rather rangers were still above us

FTH

Aye right wee man. What matters is our rivals at the right end of the table losing, and if that means Hibs winning, then so be it.

Hibs are an irrelevance - you may not be, but I'm above them.

Just to clarify come wednesday at 10pm you would rather rangers were still above us

Come wednesday i would rather the vermin were bottom of the league

FTH

kingantti1874

They are in deep shit, 16 players out of contract-will any of them break their neck and risk getting injured before they get a contract with another club ...

I would be keekin myself

fingers finest

basic 2 rules for being a hearts fan

1.want hearts to win every game

2.want hibs to lose every game

quite simple really

quite simple really

You would think so eh.

quite simple really

wow, somebody with a wee bit of intelligence on the board!!

FTH

i believe it has - or were you not looking for a response, just a yes or no?

FTH

Seems to be a resounding yes,I will never ever understand that but hey ho

Or

1.want hearts to finish as high in the league as possible

2.want hibs to finish as low in the league as possible

quite simple really

fingers finest

Or

1.want hearts to finish as high in the league as possible

2.want hibs to finish as low in the league as possible

quite simple really

same as i said in a roundabout way

its a strange breed of jambo that wants to see the vermin get a win or a draw in any game imo

its a strange breed of jambo that wants to see the vermin get a win or a draw in any game imo

An ever stranger breed that thinks does'nt want Hearts to challenge for the league title,ask JJ what his ideal scenario would be

Ehm no first and foremost I want Hearts to get above the Huns

You really don't get lou's post, do you? Its whats best for Hearts that counts, the vermin are an irrelevance.

An ever stranger breed that thinks does'nt want Hearts to challenge for the league title,ask JJ what his ideal scenario would be

i'm sure that jj's scenario would be Hearts winning every game and vermin losing every game

FTH

fingers finest

You really don't get lou's post, do you? Its whats best for Hearts that counts, the vermin are an irrelevance.

whats best for hearts is hearts win.hibs lose

Simply put by my brother-in-law during aftermatch refreshments......

"if Hibs win, great, we don`t lose ground on Huns, if they lose fu ck them, Hobo bassas, never want them to win!"

Point is, does it matter if we want them to win or not on a messageboard? They`ll either be good enough or not good enough on the park.

kingantti1874

Put your hatred of hibs to one side and look for the result that benefits hearts most, it's an easy decision to make, hope hibs hammer them..

Being brought up in west Lothian I actually hate rangers and Celtic on an equal basis with hibs anyway

Put it this way, if it was the last day of the season and Hibs were playing Rangers who are one point behind Hearts (with a superior goal difference) and Hibs are bottom, two points behind whoever. Would you rather Hibs win and stay up but Hearts win the title or Rangers win, Hibs get relegated but Hearts finish 2nd? (If they draw, Hibs get relegated but Rangers still win the title.) Even if two of the results give the same outcome, would you rather Hibs get relegated and Hearts lose the title or Hearts win the title and Hibs stay up?

WTF?when did i say i dont want hearts to challenge for the league

havent you got dishes to be doing love?

Ha ha,you are funny. If Hearts are going to seriously challenge we need the OF to drop points,Hibs are irrelevant

fingers finest

Ha ha,you are funny. If Hearts are going to seriously challenge we need the OF to drop points,Hibs are irrelevant

i agree with that

still would never want hibs to win

Some absalute roasters on here tonight.

Unfortunately it's the sort of thread that might end up linked on 29pointsbehindandinfreefall.net. :(

Put it this way, if it was the last day of the season and Hibs were playing Rangers who are one point behind Hearts (with a superior goal difference) and Hibs are bottom, two points behind whoever. Would you rather Hibs win and stay up but Hearts win the title or Rangers win, Hibs get relegated but Hearts finish 2nd? (If they draw, Hibs get relegated but Rangers still win the title.) Even if two of the results give the same outcome, would you rather Hibs get relegated and Hearts lose the title or Hearts win the title and Hibs stay up?

I was just about to post something similar. I want Hibs to lose every game they play but if it truly benefits Hearts, I want them to win. Hearts being successful is far more important than Hibs not being successful. Don't be like your average small-minded Hibby that is preoccupied with their main rivals and not their own success! Mon the JTs!!!

I was just about to post something similar. I want Hibs to lose every game they play but if it truly benefits Hearts, I want them to win. Hearts being successful is far more important than Hibs not being successful. Don't be like your average small-minded Hibby that is preoccupied with their main rivals and not their own success! Mon the JTs!!!

You are wasting your time some one here are either Hun sympathisers,undercover Hobos or just too smallminded to realise that Hibs are greatly irrelevant to Hearts at this time

You are wasting your time some one here are either Hun sympathisers,undercover Hobos or just too smallminded to realise that Hibs are greatly irrelevant to Hearts at this time

Was thinking along these lines myself.

Off to the shed and pub for me now.

Was thinking along these lines myself.

Hearts fans wanting Hibs to get beat.

JKB response = 'Hobo'

:rofl:

Some absalute roasters on here tonight.

Yes. More roasting than a dundee united end of season do in roastersville, illinois.

WTF?when did i say i dont want hearts to challenge for the league

havent you got dishes to be doing love?

If we want to challenge for the league then both sides of the Old Firm are going to have to drop a few points. Given that Hibs are absolutely no threat to us this season (and most other seasons) I'll be happy if Rangers slip-up at Easter Road. I'd rather celebrate our success than Hibs' failure.

As for the "women should be in the kitchen doing the dishes" patter. . . :vrface:

If we want to challenge for the league then both sides of the Old Firm are going to have to drop a few points. Given that Hibs are absolutely no threat to us this season (and most other seasons) I'll be happy if Rangers slip-up at Easter Road. I'd rather celebrate our success than Hibs' failure.

As for the "women should be in the kitchen doing the dishes" patter. . . :vrface:

hobo.....

:P

fingers finest

And?

Just read through this thread.

Unsure as to why I'm responding as I genuinely don't know what to say. Absolutely speechless at some of the comments on here.

I, and most right minded Hearts supporters, want results in other fixtures to benefit Hearts, irrespective of who they involve. At this present moment in time, Hearts are a baw hair away from the two teams above us, therefore I want the two said teams to drop as many points as possible, especially to teams who pose absolutely no threat to us at all this season.

Quite simple really.

Your point being?

My point being, you're quick to throw an accusation about being a 'hobo' around.

My point being, I'm a Hearts fan and don't give a [modedit] if you think otherwise.

[modedit]

My point being, I'm a Hearts fan and don't give a [modedit] if you think otherwise.

Well, clearly.

fingers finest

I have suspicions but never accused you of being anything - check back if you want. You and your pals certainly have an unusual point of view though.

I also have a life thanks very much although you do seem to be mistaking me for someone that cares about your opinion.

I am intrigued about why your interested in my first game though - also do you think Leicester city in 1983 is significant for some reason?

only wanting hearts to win and hibs to lose

yeah very weird aint it

I never want Hibs to win.

Even if it means Hearts gaining points on the OF? Hibs are insignificant to us. The OF are.

Muppet.

Archived