If Boydiebaws came to us ! / Boyd to Hearts gossip (merged)

Guest vanbasten1874

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Boyd firing on all cylinders we would win the league. Simple as that.

It won't happen though.

kennyblack'sshot

Aye surely he'll be back at Rangers before Hearts. Couldn't see him taking a massive drop in wages to come to us anyhow.

Boyd will be at Rangers the Kenny Miller money will see to that

Couple of rumours from the ever dependable Football Rumours :rolleyes:

Massive news for Hearts-a family member of David Templeton has told me he is close to signing a new 5 year deal with Hearts. Vladimir Romanov offered him a massive increase in wages to tie him up long term.

Spoke to a member of the Hearts management team during the bounce game against Musselburgh last week and was told West Ham Utd striker Zavon Hines is likely to join on loan if a fee can be agreed should the move prove successful. Club policy is not to do loan deals unless the player can be bought permanently for a prearranged fee.

Don't know anything about Zavon Hines - is he rated ?

Massive news for Hearts-a family member of David Templeton has told me he is close to signing a new 5 year deal with Hearts. Vladimir Romanov offered him a massive increase in wages to tie him up long term.

Spoke to a member of the Hearts management team during the bounce game against Musselburgh last week and was told West Ham Utd striker Zavon Hines is likely to join on loan if a fee can be agreed should the move prove successful. Club policy is not to do loan deals unless the player can be bought permanently for a prearranged fee.

Very very quick but pretty much an untested quantity, even at West Ham. Worth a punt though.

Coming back from a long period out with injury. He has done well since coming back and is brought on as an impact sub in the second half of games. As Jamhammer says, he's very very fast and he knows where the goal is. Would do very well in the SPL I would imagine. But I cant see it happening unless WHU are planning to bring in a striker during the window which doesnt seem likely at the moment.

I wouldnt hold your breath for this to happen

GC

Post Script : Hines played against Barnsley today and was rank rotten, amongst other misdemeanours missing an open goal from six inches ... if you dont believe me, watch MOTD tonight

The only thing in his favour is that no matter how awful he was, he was still better than Barnsley's striker who was truly chronic ... step forward Gary O'Connor

GC

Was at Burton today seeing Boro get dumped out of the cup. They dominated the game yet two isolated incidents did for them. However, they should have been well out of sight before Burton even equalised. Why was that not the case? Mr Boyd missing a number of sitters. He did have a well-struck free-kick saved early in the first half but some of the other chances that came his way.... Nade might have put at least one of them away. His movement off the ball was non-existent.

Boyd to hearts is just ridiculous. Will never happen in a million years. We would however win the league if we got him imo

Boyd Kyle partnership ? how good would that be just a musing btw :whistling:

It wont happen(hope I,m Feckin wrong)but would get an erection watching this partnership ,simply through excitement and not thinking about the two of them as ...................

gorgie_rebel

Not a chance of Boyd coming in IMO. Thats not to say I wouldn't take him.

Pretty good chance of a deal for a return to Rankers if Miller does one to Birmingham though I think

At a time when our manager describes our squads togetherness ambition and attitude as the best he has ever experienced, you want to sign Boyd?

Boyd may be a goalscorer but he is selfish, egotistical, a drinker, lazy, disruptive, obnoxious and above all not a team player.

The dynamics within a team are often more important than individual parts, for all Boyd could supply goals i do not see his personality being beneficial to the current squad, the team Jeffries has is not much changed to Csabas but he has them working for each other and pulling in the same direction.

If you want to **** all this hard work up sign a selfish ******* like Boyd!

You are one hell of a comedian!

Oh hi Shaz. Are you trying to tell me that we wouldn't win the league with a 15-20 goal striker (in half a season mind) added to what we have just now? That is the type of return Boyd would give us if he was at his best.

Oh hi Shaz. Are you trying to tell me that we wouldn't win the league with a 15-20 goal striker (in half a season mind) added to what we have just now? That is the type of return Boyd would give us if he was at his best.

On current form you would be lucky if he got ten and he would probably stop the rest of the team from getting any, lazy , greedy , selfish basket.

Let him rot with Mowbray, they deserve each other.

Guest shaz1874

Personally I disagree hence thinking you were joking when you said "simple as that".

I would say another 2 players and Boyd would give us a great chance of the dream. But hey that's just my opinion!

On current form you would be lucky if he got ten and he would probably stop the rest of the team from getting any, lazy , greedy , selfish basket.

Yes but I didnt say the boyd of current form. I said that if he was playing as well as he can he would be the difference.

I am well aware that he isn't in very good form and for what its worth I don't think the move would be particularly good for Hearts or Boyd at the moment.

Guest shaz1874

Agreed, I was thinking that he would be lucky to hit more than 10 goals by the end of the season.

Would prefer if we put a bid in for Kenny M!

- Picard - you having a laugh - Boyd at his best didn't get game in old Watties team

when sold on didn't get game either - sober up mate - you drinking far too much :down:

But would he be a 15-20 goal striker for us? He's not exactly going great guns at Boro, and while we are doing relatively better, there are no guarantees he actually suit our team.

He's an odious individual, anyway.

- Picard - you having a laugh - Boyd at his best didn't get game in old Watties team

when sold on didn't get game either - sober up mate - you drinking far too much :down:

:laugh:

Boyd is the SPL top scorer for a reason. Give him chances in the box and he will score goals. We have a first team squad capable of giving him the service he needs.

But would he be a 15-20 goal striker for us? He's not exactly going great guns at Boro, and while we are doing relatively better, there are no guarantees he actually suit our team.

He's an odious individual, anyway.

FFS can you not read? I never said that he would get us that number of goals. At no point have I said that if he signed this month he would get that number. If he hit form then he would. Personally I think he wouldn't get anywhere near that for us, but it is stupid to deny his goalscoring pedigree.

FFS can you not read? I never said that he would get us that number of goals. At no point have I said that if he signed this month he would get that number. If he hit form then he would. Personally I think he wouldn't get anywhere near that for us, but it is stupid to deny his goalscoring pedigree.

Yes, I can read. Can you? Did I make any claims about what you did, or didn't say?

Guest shaz1874

But... You did say in half a season if he was on form he would deliver 15-20 goals!

I don't know if you have been drinking or not or do I care but you are correct in that he is the SPL's top scorer. Larsson is just short on goals but delivered his total quicker.

All I was saying that even if he was on form I still disagree he would deliver the title.

Simple as that!

But... You did say in half a season if he was on form he would deliver 15-20 goals!

I don't know if you have been drinking or not or do I care but you are correct in that he is the SPL's top scorer. Larsson is just short on goals but delivered his total quicker.

All I was saying that even if he was on form I still disagree he would deliver the title.

Simple as that!

Kris Boyd on top form and Kris Boyd on current form are two completely different things. He is obviously having a bit of a mare down south but its pointless disagreeing with his pedigree at SPL level.

Guest shaz1874

Kris Boyd on top form and Kris Boyd on current form are two completely different things. He is obviously having a bit of a mare down south but its pointless disagreeing with his pedigree at SPL level.

Agreed but regardless of what form he would deliver he is still not the difference between what we have now and winning the title fella.

In my opinion ;o)

Agreed but regardless of what form he would deliver he is still not the difference between what we have now and winning the title fella.

In my opinion ;o)

I don't think we are that far away tbh. The difference could come down to 3 or 4 draws turned into wins.

Guest shaz1874

I don't think we are that far away tbh. The difference could come down to 3 or 4 draws turned into wins.

2 or 3 players / 3 or 4 draws turned into wins for sure!

It would be absolutely fantastic to finish 3rd this season all things considering so anything else is and "will" be a bonus.

I agree he would get goals and whats more would really rub rangers noses in it. First the bank, then miller and boyd at hearts all that and bitter lemon making loads of "mad" signings could make it our year :thumbsup:

Guest GhostHunter

Boyd is/was on ?25,000 per week at Boro - so what do you think the chances are of him coming here.

Zero.

In fact, less than zero.

Buffalo Bill

Dexter is right. Zero chance. For starters, he hates us with a passion. Secondly, he's on a huge wage at Boro. Thirdly, any number of teams can afford him ahead of us.

But Picard is right too.

If we had the sour-faced, Marti Pellow-lookalike in our team, we'd cream the SPL, or at least have a very good chance of winning it from here. I can't believe so many folk think his Boro form would transcend to the SPL. Rudi Skacel and Kevin Kyle weren't big hits in England.

We_are_the_Hearts

No thanks, lost his sharpness and could upset team morale with his attitude. We would also have to change our formmation and the way we play. Could he play the Kyle role and take the hits for the team? No. Could he play the 2 Ts role and work the right flank plus get himself in the box? No? Could he play Temps role? No Could he play Rudi's role? No................

This is never gonna happen. It is one of those rumours that clearly has no truth in it but for some reason continues to be mentioned.

However, in la la land, assume this actually happens. We would become very serious league contenders overnight.

Was JJ at Killie when Boyd was there? i.e. has JJ worked with Boyd before? If he has then there is a slight possibility JJ might be interested if he already knows what the lad is like?

Boyd will score goals in any team in the SPL especially this one at the moment.

Boyd is on serious money with Boro and we are not going down that road again to offer huge wages to anyone

Boyd will not come here there will be other offers

Boyd is a complete tool of the highest order

This rumour is a heap of crap.

That is all.

There's no way Boyd will come to us.

1. Wage demands will be 25-30k per week.

2. Would there be a transfer fee involved? If so your looking at a good few million.

3.His attitude sucks c...s therefore I can't see him bursting a gut in a hearts jersey.

4. He won't want to come to hearts, absolutely no chance, he'll have his heart set on the EPL or a return to Rangers.

5. JJ will be fully aware of his potentially problematic attitude a long with his other antics, such as the drinking, the driving bans, the scotland carry on and also his "I'm the man and every one else can f off persona."

Even if all the make believe stuff is true and we do have a chance of getting him, I think he'll be a high maintenance player who could be more hassle than he's worth. Go for A Rooney or Conner Sammon, they would try like f..k in a hearts top.

No thanks, lost his sharpness and could upset team morale with his attitude. We would also have to change our formmation and the way we play. Could he play the Kyle role and take the hits for the team? No. Could he play the 2 Ts role and work the right flank plus get himself in the box? No? Could he play Temps role? No Could he play Rudi's role? No................

This is pretty much what i was going too post.

Why change a formation that's got us with in touching distance of the top to accommodate somebody who's never been known as a team player and risk things falling apart.

I don't think Boyd is a good choice for Hearts right now.

JJ has the team working for each other, everyone puts in a shift defensively (even Rudi!), and that adds to the team spirit and determination in the side.

Sure, Boyd scores goals, but for the other 88 minutes of the game he might as well sit in a armchair and read the paper.

It's a bit like Riorden, do you accept the downs to get the benefit of the goals? I think we'd be a worse team with Boyd, not better.

Been told from a very good source at hearts that boyd had a medical at hearts yesterday and talks are further ongoing. you heard it here first.

Been told from a very good source at hearts that boyd had a medical at hearts yesterday and talks are further ongoing. you heard it here first.

:what:

:trippin:

we couldnt even afford half the wage he is on so this is rubbish :down:

Archived