If Boydiebaws came to us ! / Boyd to Hearts gossip (merged)

Guest vanbasten1874

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The People's Chimp

I don't know if you have been drinking or not or do I care but you are correct in that he is the SPL's top scorer. Larsson is just short on goals but delivered his total quicker.

Larsson played for a side always in the top 2, miles ahead of everyone else.

Kris Boyd played for Killie.

There's no way Boyd will come to us.

1. Wage demands will be 25-30k per week.

2. Would there be a transfer fee involved? If so your looking at a good few million.

3.His attitude sucks c...s therefore I can't see him bursting a gut in a hearts jersey.

4. He won't want to come to hearts, absolutely no chance, he'll have his heart set on the EPL or a return to Rangers.

5. JJ will be fully aware of his potentially problematic attitude a long with his other antics, such as the drinking, the driving bans, the scotland carry on and also his "I'm the man and every one else can f off persona."

Even if all the make believe stuff is true and we do have a chance of getting him, I think he'll be a high maintenance player who could be more hassle than he's worth. Go for A Rooney or Conner Sammon, they would try like f..k in a hearts top.

best post so far !

For all the people saying he will score 20 goals etc, lets pretend he does come, where do you play him ? Do you drop Klye ? No chance, do you drop Temps ? no chance, so you are going to Drop Elliott ? Can you really see boyd playing that role, an unsefish running around for the team role ? NO. Again you could change the whole team tactics to fit him in ! what a load of rubbish

It would be on loan surely, so Middlesbrough may still pick up most of his wage till the summer.

Can't see it happening but would score a barrowload in this team.

Hackney Hearts

A return to Rangers is an aboslute cast-iron certainty.

I thought there was a major rift between him and Smith and (particularly) McCoist?

Napoleon  Wilson

Been told from a very good source at hearts that boyd had a medical at hearts yesterday and talks are further ongoing. you heard it here first.

:mmtaxi:

The People's Chimp

According to the Middlesbrough journo whose twitter I linked to earlier, we've enquired but asked boro to pay 80% of his wages.

Snake Plissken

According to the Middlesbrough journo whose twitter I linked to earlier, we've enquired but asked boro to pay 80% of his wages.

I'm sure they'll bite our hands off for that :woot:

Hearts of Vladland

Sounds about right if he is on ?25,000 we would be paying ?5,000.

Been told from a very good source at hearts that boyd had a medical at hearts yesterday and talks are further ongoing. you heard it here first.

troll_2.jpg

link works for me.

Essentially its a guy on taboard saying he knows something.

Think he may end up at Ibrox now Millers gone. Be a cracking scoop though.

Hasn't he already got legs, why should he grow more?

Poor effort.

Your jokes in the shed were far better.

Say What Again

I don't believe for a minute he'd come here.

Nor me.

He must be on about ?20k a week.

If he's going anywhere on loan, it'll be Hunbrox or another Championship side.

Wherever he goes on loan, Boro are going to have to take a hit on the wages front. Read an article last week where TM stated that he needs to get the wage bill down before he can bring bodies in - and he wants to bring players in.

Don't think this move will happen but with Miller stalling at Ibrox, **** knows where he will end up.

Was JJ ever in charge of Boyd at Killie?

Edit: seems like he was...

Point being is that this may (or may not!) add credence to rumours.

Snake Plissken

Of course he was.

Took over Killie in c.2002, Boyd transfered to Rangers in 2006.

That said, I am 1000000% certain that if he comes back north, it will be to Ibrox.

Edit: seems like he was...

Point being is that this may (or may not!) add credence to rumours.

Fair point, he was.

The phrase that resonates with me is "The White Christian Nade"

?10k a week for someone who is overweight and not exactly motivated.....seems like a great way to destroy the team spirit that took so long to establish after years of cliques.

Not for me.

In his Killie days he had the hunger strikers need, now he seems to reserve it for pies, seems very complacent and arrogant.

(Not that it seems all that likely anyway)

Patrick Bateman

The phrase that resonates with me is "The White Christian Nade"

Just to clarify; you're comparing the all time SPL leading goalscorer to someone who scored around 10 goals for us in 3 seasons? Ok then. :thumbsup:

tartofmidlothian

The poster calls him 'The Wheelie Bin'. Never heard that, but I like it.

Rangers far more likely, and other rumours about Birmingham or Bolton aren't beyond the realms of possibility. Was he not linked with Blackburn because their owners and his agents have a link-up too?

Gilles de Rais

The poster calls him 'The Wheelie Bin'. Never heard that, but I like it.

Rangers far more likely, and other rumours about Birmingham or Bolton aren't beyond the realms of possibility. Was he not linked with Blackburn because their owners and his agents have a link-up too?

Kris Boyd for Hearts ..... wow imagine him and big Kyle up front, I would need extra kleenex that Saturday !

Boyds a lazy git, but IF he came on loan to us, he'd need to score, his next moves determines the direction of his career.

Would be of no use to us at all because all the nasty fouls and elbows he got away with at rangers woud be given against Hearts!

itsnomarooned

Kris Boyd for Hearts ..... wow imagine him and big Kyle up front, I would need extra kleenex that Saturday !

As horrible a cretin as he is, I would wet myself if he signed for us.

Doubt it will happen, but ye never know.

Do you mind if I ask where you chaps sit? I may need to investigate changing my seat!

Can't see him going anywhere but "home" but would take him in a heartbeat. Would score up here again. Fact. Neither Robbo or Coisty did anything in the North East but ran riot up here.

**** it.

Would take Boyd in a second.

This boy has sense.

It will not happen though.

Boyds a lazy git, but IF he came on loan to us, he'd need to score, his next moves determines the direction of his career.

gotta agree with this. Boyd's a horrible human being but he could do a tremendous half season turn for us. He'd likely see it as good way to work his ticket back to Ibrox anyway....

Archived