If Boydiebaws came to us ! / Boyd to Hearts gossip (merged)

Guest vanbasten1874

Guest Dipped Flake

I sincerely hope that torn-faced t**t never ever pulls on a maroon jersey.

This. Would hate to see him palying for Hearts. Let him go back to hunbrox with his tail between his legs

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Napoleon  Wilson

The phrase that resonates with me is "The White Christian Nade"

?10k a week for someone who is overweight and not exactly motivated.....seems like a great way to destroy the team spirit that took so long to establish after years of cliques.

Not for me.

In his Killie days he had the hunger strikers need, now he seems to reserve it for pies, seems very complacent and arrogant.

(Not that it seems all that likely anyway)

:rofl:

Kris Boyd would bang in goals for us and that is a Fact.

He is hardly past his best at all he is 28 or something.

The folk on the TAMB are bricking it with white christain nade talk.

Can't stand him but he's a goalscorer and as pointed out by Mr Goodness, he would have the right sort of motivation to put in the work for us.

I'm not completely convinced that he'd work as brilliantly with Kyle as others seem to think though. However, transfer rumours are transfer rumours. Not worth thinking about too much.

Just to clarify; you're comparing the all time SPL leading goalscorer to someone who scored around 10 goals for us in 3 seasons? Ok then. :thumbsup:

I am comparing his performance (And motivation levels and dietary requirements) with Middlesborough to that of Nade. I accept that in his Killie days and his earlier days with Rangers he was prolific. I feel that spark has long since been extinguished and that he represents a risk I would rather we did not take. The reasons for this are poor workrate, potential detrimental effect on team spirit, cost implications and lack of character. :thumbsup:

These stories are complete and utter rubbish,the transfer window drivel on here is total shoite :angry:

Absolutely spot on. Seriously how stupid or gullible are people on here. rolleyes.gif

I'm super excited by the prospect :)

Hurrah the Hearts Hurrah the Hearts, woopsie doopsie booble and plop :)

exactly what I was going to say....

:huh:

Archived