Dougie told me to lie

Jasonauskas

Guest vanbasten1874

This is why the uglies, as ambassadors of Scottish football, get emptied and are hated by the locals.

It's different when the officials are not from the west coast of Scotland, results tend to go in their favour then - ever wondered why? Thought not. Got this round the wrong way, but you know what I mean, it's 05.45am still up waiting for the match to start - oh, what the hell, I'll have a pre-match beer, thanks for offering :D

Youve lost me wouldnt mind sampling the beer youve been drinking .

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Refs are scared they get it wrong when the decision goes against either of the Old Filth - wrong decisions for them don't count. I'll bet none of the thirty letters contained anything about any dodgy decision (and there are plenty of them) that have gone in Celtics favour last season. It's time the SFA grew some balls and stood up both Celtic and Rangers - may be the first step in this would be moving their offices away from Glasgow.

celtic play the victim card all the time and it is now at the stage where their fans are looking to boycott a game in protest.

http://www.killiefc.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=58878

Randle P McMurphy

I really don't understand why they had to lie in the first place.

Surely if MacDonald had said to both Lennon and the SFA "I gave the decision, then had some doubts. I then went to the linesman and spoke to him. He saw the incident from a different angle and confirmed the keeper had touched the ball first so I reversed my original decision", that would have been it.

The murkier side is the reasons why people felt the need to lie and then perpetuate that lie.

i wondered if the 4th official saw the tv pictures and it was him that told macdonald it wasn't a penalty. unofficial video evidence being used and covered up possibly is the true story? all the other stuff is then a charade.

alwaysthereinspirit

What sticks in my craw is the number of times Dallas has been quoted in the newspapers over the years with his high and mighty arrogant attitude towards us all. Piece of human excrement. :yucky:

Geoff Kilpatrick

So we know the truth of that game.

Any chance of finding out the truth behind Davisgate now?

Won't hold my breath.

Surely if MacDonald had said to both Lennon and the SFA "I gave the decision, then had some doubts. I then went to the linesman and spoke to him. He saw the incident from a different angle and confirmed the keeper had touched the ball first so I reversed my original decision", that would have been it.

The murkier side is the reasons why people felt the need to lie and then perpetuate that lie.

Exactly. However, once you start a wee lie it's often hard to stop until it's way too late.

What sticks in my craw is the number of times Dallas has been quoted in the newspapers over the years with his high and mighty arrogant attitude towards us all. Piece of human excrement. :yucky:

What's needed is to get rid of Dallas as head of "Referee development". Standards of fallen dreadfully since he took over.

What's needed is to get rid of Dallas as head of "Referee development". Standards of fallen dreadfully since he took over.

To me, Dallas is the biggest culprit in all of this.

So we know the truth of that game.

Any chance of finding out the truth behind Davisgate now?

Won't hold my breath.

Would never happen,we dont need telling anyway ......WE KNOW. :thumbsup:

So, they are admitting bringing the good name of Scottish football, and the GFA into disrepute? The fines will be major <_<

Vlad please take notice - he'd been proven right again, after all the fines he's paid, the standards of the officials is/are corrupt, you cannot say that it's a level playing field.

Yup, sometimes an outsider - even an eccentric one - can see whats going on.

Not that we weren't aware of it ourselves over decades of watching Scottish football...

at the end of the day we should be glad. If justice prevails and they do the right thing we will get rid of two toss pots in one swoop in Dallas and McDonald. Its a big IF though.

The more sinsiter aspect is that if thy do fall then it shows you that when one of the OF pushes what wasnt really that big a deal things happen. There grip on Scottish football is no less worrying even if these two go

The whole system with referees in Scotland is corrupt. For whatever reason MacDonald was picked out by the SFA and told he would be promoted to the top when he was refereeing parks football. How did they know he would be any good 10 years in advance? The same reason that the lawyers, civil servants and police officers are told their jobs are safe.

A lawyer and a painter sit the referees exam at the same time neither has actually refereed a match but a pound to a penny the lawyer rises to the top even though the painter may be ten times a better referee. Until referees are picked on talent Scotland will always be a third world country.

So is it OK to question the integrity of a refereeing decision now? :rolleyes:

I cannot wait to see what the arse-licking toady Kenny Clark has to say now. He cannot possibly justify these goings-on. Dallas and McHobo's positions are untenable. The whole system has to be changed to a) draw referees from a wider pool, geographically even to hiring English refs and B) so that the system does not continue to self-police itself.

Anything less will be a cop-out and will simply lead to referees, even the honest ones* completely crapping out of giving any major decision against the old firm.

*if such a creature still exists

No doubt about that. Things were bad under MacVicar but the double standards and arrogance that pervades the referees department at Hampden these days just stinks.

The whole system with referees in Scotland is corrupt. For whatever reason MacDonald was picked out by the SFA and told he would be promoted to the top when he was refereeing parks football. How did they know he would be any good 10 years in advance? The same reason that the lawyers, civil servants and police officers are told their jobs are safe.

A lawyer and a painter sit the referees exam at the same time neither has actually refereed a match but a pound to a penny the lawyer rises to the top even though the painter may be ten times a better referee. Until referees are picked on talent Scotland will always be a third world country.

It's even worse than that - geography comes into selection as well - take a look at the number of Grade 1 offic1als that come from Lanarkshire or Glasgow and compare it with those from elsewhere.

This is just weird.

It takes Celtic to complain about a decision that the referee called 100% correctly for the SFA to be shown as the sleekit *******s they actually are.

In all honesty what has started as a non-story is turning into something much more. Celtic should never have complained about that decision but seeing as they are such paranoid scumbags they have and it has unravelled from here.

Bizarre.

Dougie McDonald is a cheat though, we've seen it often enough against us, he gives us fecking nothing. Hope this is the end of his ref career.

Dallas was a complete prat in his own refereeing days, FACT! One would dread going into a game with him at the helm, especially if it was Cat A games which is what he was usually aligned to because he was deemed to be the best.

His crime(s)? The ability and determination to ensure that he was as part of the game as the players were and subsequently a major discussion point post-match. When a referee is more often than not recognised for this trait, he is a FAIL, end of story and by God, did Dallas love his attention.

He also had a rather "School Prefect" air about him when "discussing" decisions with players, taking a "I'm right - You're wrong" attitude to a new level and gesticulating like a parent would to a naughty child.

Players will often shoot themselves in the foot and often deserve their punishments but when you have a referee displaying the above two qualities, they are are on a hiding to nothing as are the fans who paid to watch a loser destroy more games than he controlled.

When you have such a **** in charge of ref standards, I'm surprised officialdom is not even worse than it currently is.

When he was coined at the infamous OF title decider, this was clearly out of order. But I have to admit I found it extremely difficult to find empathy within me when it was his head that was split in some Karma kind of way.

It is bizarre that even he got himself involved.

Why did he feel that they should lie to celtic?

The decision was correct, it was not a penalty.

Miller Jambo 60

Just finished reading it, and it's jaw dropping.

Dougie McCheat went up to Craven and said, "I ****ked up"....

Quite simply he should NOT be allowed anywhere near a match again - Dallas should resign as well.

This is better than making love, was only a matter of time, corrupt spl :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I have waited a long time for McDonald to be outed as a lying, cheating Hibs *****.

Glad it's out there, and now let's hope he's booted out the SFA and back refereeing games at Saughton Park.

I have waited a long time for McDonald to be outed as a lying, cheating Hibs *****.

Glad it's out there, and now let's hope he's booted out the SFA and back refereeing games at Saughton Park.

Question is can they cover up the cover up?

OK i understand they lied, but its not much of a lie is it?

My problem with Craven is, he's admitted he seen the keeper touch the ball first but decided to say nothing. Its only when the referee ask's him for his opinion on the incident, does he DO HIS JOB!.

So from a nothing lie, turns in to a shameful episode in Scottish football.

So if McDonald admitted he changed his mind after asking Craven, questions would have been asked, why didn't Craven come forward. was he happy giving Celtic a penalty knowing the keeper got the ball first?

But that is his view from a distance whereas Dougie the cheat was only a few yards away so in that instance he may think that the cheat has seen it clearer, without replays it wasn't clear so it's fair that he would take the referees lead

Only when asked does he say it looked like the keeper got a touch first

I don't see in anyway how Craven could be seen as anything but the fall guy in all of this

Think its obvious they created the lie and here lies the problem.

Mchobo didn't want to take the flack and Dallas didn't want the lie to be exposed because it was CELTIC FC who along with RANGERS FC control our game and FA.

As that annoying thing on tv would say. Simples.

Craven explained why he was reluctant to signal McDonald over based on a prior experience with him. His reasoning is solid.

I have posted this on another thread, but I will add it here too.

The fact that it takes one of the OF to put this in motion speaks volumes. BUT.. I don't care as long as it gets set in motion.

If qualifying for the CL was still the same as it was a few years ago, you can guarantee that there would not be as much made of everything as it is now. But since the OF clubs are set to lose huge amounts of cash for failing to qualify for the group stages, the 2 horse race is going to be even more contested than usual.

Now, when you have a club that thinks they have a conspiracy against them, and that an incident they themselves have highlighted then goes on to show that the referee and linesman were actually trying to be biased towards them for fear of the lashback from the fans, the people involved with the club, and also "friends" they have in power. Then you know the "baws burst". The fact that this penalty decision was shown to be correct yet Celtic somehow now "expect" to be given these decisions also speaks volumes.

Imagine if Celtic never actually went on to win?

Scottish football is rotten, not to the core. Beyond it. It's now a small gelatinous blob.....

...But[/i, this is something anyone with half a brain would have noticed if they have been following Scottish football for any length of time. The pressure now on the OF to qualify for the group stages of the CL is now so great, we are about to see the people in power (Within the SFA, SPL)show their true colours, which are either green or blue.

Remember that all the clubs outside the OF are just here to make up the numbers.

Yep, we are the guy that is crap at football we phone when we don't have enough people for 5's just so the game doesn't get called off.

Guest GhostHunter

Craven explained why he was reluctant to signal McDonald over based on a prior experience with him. His reasoning is solid.

Agreed.

Reading the story on the previous page of the Sunday Mail as well, about he was treated by Dallas and Fleming is just disgusting.

McDonald's comment on the whistleblower website after the Gretna final regarding Skacel penalty incident was along the lines that on first sight during the game it looked like a penalty but after seeing the replay he was glad he never awarded it. Refs only get a first sight during a game so it should have been a penalty. Always been a lying, cheating *****. Penalty in last derby anyone?

Hate is a strong word. I hate McHobo.

Not one post about Corrupt Dougie MacDonald over on

my grandadismydad.net.

The hibbies must be gutted.

look forward to Chic Dung and Jim Traynor getting interviews with Hugh Dallas

and Kenny Clark over this fiasco.

Hope the European footballing bodies and FIfa get involved too.

Vlad and Hearts are due a fortune back in compensation.

Not one post about Corrupt Dougie MacDonald over on

my grandadismydad.net.

The hibbies must be gutted.

look forward to Chic Dung and Jim Traynor getting interviews with Hugh Dallas

and Kenny Clark over this fiasco.

Hope the European footballing bodies and FIfa get involved too.

Vlad and Hearts are due a fortune back in compensation.

Vlad hasn't really got too many things right in his tenure but this is one of them. He's went about it the wrong way - his full frontal assault was only ever going to backfire. However, his intentions were good.

jack D and coke

Because your dealing with the OF aren't you. They're paranoid enough without things that that going against them. For what it's worth i dont see what the fuss is all about. He made a mistake, changed it to the correct decision and him and the linesman concocted a story to shield themselves from the flak.

Craven has then subsequently made them both look incompetent and a bit sinister when he really didn't have to. Mountain out a molehill for me.

Dallas should go though. I couldn't deal with him. I'd want to crash him.

Think its obvious they created the lie and here lies the problem.

Mchobo didn't want to take the flack and Dallas didn't want the lie to be exposed because it was CELTIC FC who along with RANGERS FC control our game and FA.

As that annoying thing on tv would say. Simples.

celtic only want fair decisions, they made 30 complaints to the SFA last year about decisions made by ref's. It is the establishment that run the game and Rangers are a part of that. Decisions are made by men in bowler hats according to them.

The ref's are scared of celtic.

Like the last paragraph stating the SFA want Celtic to account for lennon's behavior. No mention of it before, no mention in the match report and no sending to the stand at the time. Very petty but furthermore highlights that Lennon should have been sent to the stand but as he's Celtic his behaviour is acceptable. Until the club land them in the shit that is. I'll hold my breath for the three match ban....

Guest GhostHunter

The Rank Closing starts here.

Some dude from the referees association on Sportsound backing up Dallas and Fleming.

And he has NOTHING to do with Craven.

You couldn't make it up.

10 match ban for Lennon and a ?120K fine for Vlad,.

Chad Sexington

Some dude from the referees association on Sportsound backing up Dallas and Fleming.

You couldn't make it up.

:lol:

Geoff Kilpatrick

You couldn't make it up.

Sums it up nicely.

You couldn't make it up.

He sounds like he is fighting for career.

Which he is.

ToadKiller Dog

Threatening legal action often is the first step in a cover up. Watch next as they attempt to smear the linesman

Are you for real? :blink:

Just listening to BBC radio Scotland.

IMO everyone's out for blood over what i think is an absolute pathetic situation.

Like the last paragraph stating the SFA want Celtic to account for lennon's behavior. No mention of it before, no mention in the match report and no sending to the stand at the time. Very petty but furthermore highlights that Lennon should have been sent to the stand but as he's Celtic his behaviour is acceptable. Until the club land them in the shit that is. I'll hold my breath for the three match ban....

Not really. They've acted on a complaint from Tayside Police about Lemon. This was received on Tuesday (IIRC) and has been quite well publicised.

Not really. They've acted on a complaint from Tayside Police about Lemon. This was received on Tuesday (IIRC) and has been quite well publicised.

Ah right. Sorry, thought it was to do with him clashing with the 4th official and be showen mouthing f*****g cheat 4 times on camera.

Archived