Jack Wills

Patrick Bateman

Snake Plissken

A case of too many cooks and the long waiting times for posts has caused the end of this particular fad. I'm sure there will be another forum to infiltrate soon enough.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BoJack Horseman

I hear Celtic will be holding a minutes silence in respect for the death of this thread.

/arf

I saw some guy wearing a Jack Wills hoodie earlier. It claimed that they were not only "University Outfitters" but also "Outfitters to the gentry". In actual fact, the company was set up in 1999 and most of their garbage is made in China. I'd have to say that, much like anyone who wears Abercrombie & Fitch, I automatically think they must be a desperate [Mod Edit] who is trying to project their apparent social superiority through their clothes. They aren't outfitters to anyone other than gullible yahs and aspiring yuppies, and I'd love to see all their smug stores burn to ashes.

Thoughts?

My thoughts are you really should get a hobby or go out more. :thumbsup:

Carl Weathers

Jack Wills clothes are brutal. I hate them the same way as I hate overbranded ned gear.

I can't wait until neds start wearing Jack Wills and Edinburgh implodes on itself. Tremendous.

Just read through this thread some quality stuff throughout

Well done all, now time for the classics

Back to the actual clothes the first I heard about JW was when my niece was talking about a jumper and a shirt for ridiculous prices, guessing pressure from folk at school

Btw love my Superdry stuff

I quite like Superdry stuff too.

Think its been on the "scene" long enough that if it was going to be adopted by the ned element it would have been by now.

I have a few G-Star t shirts which were bought for me which I like, but I wouldnt go out my way to buy their stuff.

When the superdry jackets came out, the ones with the big collar they were dead smart. Was going to get myself one until i went into school one week and all the neds had them on. Quite like superdry, just hope it doesn't head the same way as gstar or lyle and scott

I quite like Lyle & Scott. They've got two ranges, one (Heritage?) is pretty classy and I've got a couple of polo shirts from it. The other one though I agree is pretty tacky and popular among certain groups of delinquents!

I quite like Superdry stuff too.

Think its been on the "scene" long enough that if it was going to be adopted by the ned element it would have been by now.

I have a few G-Star t shirts which were bought for me which I like, but I wouldnt go out my way to buy their stuff.

I don't think Superdry stuff is neddy. And I agree it's pretty smart. I just wouldn't buy it now as it's become so, so popular. Literally every 3rd or 4th person I see is in some item of Superdry.

Malcolm Tucker

how-about-no.jpg

I can't believe some odious prick I went to Primary School with and haven't seen since (he went to Watsons) actually invited me to that.

Was in the Gyle on Saturdaymorning. Spotted some guy wearing Ugg boots. He wasn't a Jack Wills type though, he looked like a ned.

Was in the Gyle on Saturdaymorning. Spotted some guy wearing Ugg boots. He wasn't a Jack Wills type though, he looked like a ned.

That means it's airbourne. We have little time...

Ironic that a thread slagging idiots who spend their lives creaming themselves over over- priced clothes ends up full of idiots creaming themselves over over-priced clothes.

• 1 year later...

Jack Wills

Hollister

Abercrombie & Fitch

Clothes for pretentious wan*ers. Followed by a trip to Nandos.

Up there with the best threads kickback's had to offer. Tempted to pull Tristan Hore-Ruthven out of retirement for a second stint.

I want to change my user name to this DEKOTA EUPHORIA but I'm not due to change it for ages and I will forget. :cry::badmood:

Whatever happened to Isaiah Mustafa?

Top guy.

Much like Charles Adam and the late Thommo, all three were arseholes and disappeared under a cloud of scandal and deceit.

Who was Blaine Arthur Weltington-Smythe :rofl:

Nelson Mandela would have to be my all-time fav celeb, such wicked hair and always wears funny little shirts! Lol!

Can't get enough of R-Patz tho...I bet he's got, like, an entire wardbrobe full of Jack Wills! Lol!

Posted: 15/10/2010 Joined: 15/10/2010 Fav Store: Manbag baby! Posts: 2

67056_484429195539_9472950539_7352605_4187665_n.jpg

66079_484429410539_9472950539_7352619_3910083_n.jpg

:down:

See the boy at the top, he was at a party held by my girlfriend's sister. He's boyfriend of one of her friends or something. Name's Tobi (I can only guess it is short for Tobius), he drank ros? wine and he's a right roaster.

Hope upon hope she has another party soon so I can let him know that JKB is laughing at him.

Malcolm Tucker

wtfxp.png

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Still the funniest thing I've ever seen on the internet.

• 3 months later...
Guest Just Came To Say Kello

I've just found out someone I know applied to intern at Jack Wills over the summer.

What I didn't realise, however, was that all applications are submitted via Youtube. So, being the supporting friend that I am, I asked for the link to the video maybe give the view counter a bump, maybe comment etc. It was just awful. What made it worse was that there are hundreds of other submissions from wankers students up and down the country. I'm not going to post the one with the person I know, just because I'd rather they weren't ripped apart on here.

But have a weep at these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_It7OhVUhdI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed0Xh_Xw86E

Malcolm Tucker

....this is the greatest find ever.

I was hoping this thread wouldn't die, and I'm delighted at this turn of events.

Complete roastards.

jamboinglasgow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfzSYqK0ifg

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

laugh.gif

:lol: Dont think she has quite figured out you actually have to at least say some of your qualities that qualifies you for the internship... :whistling:

Some absoloute roasters in those videos. I was watching the guy with the guitar expecting at any moment for him to start playing a tune (expected to be awful) then the video ended. :lol:

Snake Plissken

Shitting Christ, those are incredible.

Cringetastic.

Jack Wills

Hollister

Abercrombie & Fitch

Clothes for pretentious wan*ers. Followed by a trip to Nandos.

I went for a read of this thread for a laugh and amongst all the GOLD, I found this. :rofl:

Nando's - pretentious. :rofl:

Vlad-Stupid

Was in there yesterday (not shopping!), have to say the 'Shereen' was pretty decent

Was in there yesterday (not shopping!), have to say the 'Shereen' was pretty decent

:keys:

Alan Johnson

See the boy at the top, he was at a party held by my girlfriend's sister. He's boyfriend of one of her friends or something. Name's Tobi (I can only guess it is short for Tobius), he drank ros? wine and he's a right roaster.

Hope upon hope she has another party soon so I can let him know that JKB is laughing at him.

I know this guy too, that's pretty much a spot on description of him.

Weirdly he seems to quite like me, always talks to me when I bump into him and that sort of thing. I think he's a dick.

rossthejambo

On that note,

banneriz.jpg

Well it is a new page after all

I went for a read of this thread for a laugh and amongst all the GOLD, I found this. :rofl:

Nando's - pretentious. :rofl:

Noticed that too, absolute belter tucked in there.

Archived