Jack Wills

Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman

I saw some guy wearing a Jack Wills hoodie earlier. It claimed that they were not only "University Outfitters" but also "Outfitters to the gentry". In actual fact, the company was set up in 1999 and most of their garbage is made in China. I'd have to say that, much like anyone who wears Abercrombie & Fitch, I automatically think they must be a desperate [Mod Edit] who is trying to project their apparent social superiority through their clothes. They aren't outfitters to anyone other than gullible yahs and aspiring yuppies, and I'd love to see all their smug stores burn to ashes.

Thoughts?

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Konrad von Carstein

I saw some guy wearing a Jack Wills hoodie earlier. It claimed that they were not only "University Outfitters" but also "Outfitters to the gentry". In actual fact, the company was set up in 1999 and most of their garbage is made in China. I'd have to say that, much like anyone who wears Abercrombie & Fitch, I automatically think they must be a desperate [Mod Edit] who is trying to project their apparent social superiority through their clothes. They aren't outfitters to anyone other than gullible yahs and aspiring yuppies, and I'd love to see all their smug stores burn to ashes.

Thoughts?

I like some of the A&F stuff.....no offence or implied superiority meant :mellow:

Patrick Bateman

I like some of the A&F stuff.....no offence or implied superiority meant :mellow:

To be fair to A&F, it isn't anywhere near as bad as Jack Wills. I'm pretty sure they can't claim to be "University Outfitters" - because they aren't, whereas a company like Ede & Ravenscroft is, for example. Their appeal to wannabe old Etonians and their ilk is what gets me the most though. Well, that and anyone who wears them probably drinks Vodka & Diet cokes in Bacaro and the likes.

I saw some guy wearing a Jack Wills hoodie earlier. It claimed that they were not only "University Outfitters" but also "Outfitters to the gentry". In actual fact, the company was set up in 1999 and most of their garbage is made in China. I'd have to say that, much like anyone who wears Abercrombie & Fitch, I automatically think they must be a desperate [Mod Edit} who is trying to project their apparent social superiority through their clothes. They aren't outfitters to anyone other than gullible yahs and aspiring yuppies, and I'd love to see all their smug stores burn to ashes.

Thoughts?

Never heard of "Jack Wills" but they have peshed you of no end...How can you get so upset about an item of clothing!? :mellow:

The People's Chimp

Never heard of "Jack Wills" but they have peshed you of no end...How can you get so upset about an item of clothing!? :mellow:

I think it's more about the bawbags who wear it.

They're the new Canterbury trackies.

Only worn by utter, utter *****.

I'm surprised no-one's mentioned they trackies before.

Absolute uppity dicks wearing trackies :down:

Malcolm Tucker

Jack Wills should promptly go and take a running [Mod Edit} at himself.

He's made Edinburgh even worse by dressing all the up-themselves Uni ****s like total raspers.

Abercrombie & Fitch and Canterbury need to take a good shite on themselves and all.

Ugg boots and trackies?? Ugg boots alone are bad enough you back-combed orange monstrosity.

TOUCHY SUBJECT.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

What about guys ugg boots? :o

I'm pretty sure Bacaro had a Jack Wills themed night a few weeks ago. :(

Thank god the football is the one place where these feckers don't have the balls to stroll about like utter ****s in their shocking gear.

Malcolm Tucker

Thank god the football is the one place where these feckers don't have the balls to stroll about like utter ****s in their shocking gear.

:mellow:

Don't joke about such things Partridge.... :verymad:

ugg-boots-male.jpg

Oh my good f*****g lord. :mellow:

Mother of god :o

I thought Partridge was just messing but that is an absolute monstrosity.

Any guy wearing them is a complete bumder :down:

Hate all these bitches that walk around like they've flicked through a copy of Heat, picked out what some WAG was wearing then drape themselves in some cheap sweatshop made shit with a fancy nametag and a pair of Ugg boots, thinking it's a good look as they walk around town with their Costa Coffee, because Starbucks is sooooo last year, you know?

Standing there with their grotesque haircut and vulgar purple cotton tracksuit, as they tap away on their iPhone4 updating Zara, Bella-Louise and Pneumonia on facebook about their slightly gay boyfriend's new outfit that she's picked out.

They're all disgusting, vile ****wits who'd shag a dog if it got them noticed.

Hate all these bitches that walk around like they've flicked through a copy of Heat, picked out what some WAG was wearing then drape themselves in some cheap sweatshop made shit with a fancy nametag and a pair of Ugg boots, thinking it's a good look as they walk around town with their Costa Coffee, because Starbucks is sooooo last year, you know?

Standing there with their grotesque haircut and vulgar purple cotton tracksuit, as they tap away on their iPhone4 updating Zara, Bella-Louise and Pneumonia on facebook about their slightly gay boyfriend's new outfit that she's picked out.

They're all disgusting, vile ****wits who'd shag a dog if it got them noticed.

:laugh:

Quality.

There really is an abnormally high **** to good guy ratio in this world.

Malcolm Tucker

Those stupid hairbands that look like hair piss me right off as well.

'Aw we're cool coz we look like hippies now isn't that fun yah lol'.

Cretins.

Over-use of the word 'babes' whilst in conversation. :verymad:

Gives me the boak :yucky:

Overheard some yahs on the bus one day talking about going on a "vacation to the highlands" and how "totally awesome" it would be "roughing it" in a b&b.

:angry:

I had to Google up Jack Wills to see these wonderful clothes. I found this ..... you have to read the comments underneath the picture of the ****.

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

http://lookbook.nu/l...05-Happy-Monday

:mellow:

They make me sick.

You know, I'm starting to wonder if this Jihad against the West is as unjustified as we've been told.

I was just thinking the other day that since the start of the new university year I had noticed a sharp increase in the number of Canterbury tracksuit bottoms about town.

And you're right, they are always worn by utter, utter *****!!

BoJack Horseman

Thoughts?

If any of the Gentry wear Jack Wills they will immediately be banished.

What about a male turning up for class in the middle of October wearing flip flops? Definite wrong un.

One of my biggest pet hates is the amount of c u next tuesdays going about in flip flops these days.

Fine for the beach in a nice, hot ,sunny country.

A shooting offence on a cold, grey day in Edinburgh city centre.

My hatred for these flip flop wearing twunts knows no bounds.

Pair them up with a Jack Wills top and Canterbury tracksuit bottoms and I don't think I could be held responsible for my actions.

Guest C00l K1d

Got mine on now. Comfy as feck.

On another note one of my friends has started his own brand of clothing called WeOwn, and one of his tshirt designs are JACK KILLS.

Got some not bad stuff, don't know if it'll appeal to many people on here though. Weown

The Treasurer

One of my biggest pet hates is the amount of c u next tuesdays going about in flip flops these days.

Fine for the beach in a nice, hot ,sunny country.

A shooting offence on a cold, grey day in Edinburgh city centre.

My hatred for these flip flop wearing twunts knows no bounds.

Pair them up with a Jack Wills top and Canterbury tracksuit bottoms and I don't think I could be held responsible for my actions.

You can always take comfort in the knowledge that there's a possibility that they might just go toe deep in dog shit thumbsup.gif

I'm sad to announce that some welt in section G persists in wearing his canterbury trackie bottoms week in week out. Although, the only time I've seen him without them was when he showed up wearing a knee brace and shin pads.

:unsure:

Signed up.

The threads there are beyond parody :mellow:

Harlowe P.J. Rupertington and Tarquin C. Holdsworthington reporting for duty.

Malcolm Tucker

Harlowe P.J. Rupertington and Tarquin C. Holdsworthington reporting for duty.

Tell me Harlowe, who is 'your best celeb at d moment'?

The amount of shouts for Katie Price is quite astonishing.

Tell me Harlowe, who is 'your best celeb at d moment'?

The amount of shouts for Katie Price is quite astonishing.

Well, Tarquin, speaking as someone who is super gay and owns a fabulous scarf, I'd have to say Robert Pattinson. Katie Price is an inspiration though.

Malcolm Tucker

Diana Vickers is a favourite. Shock.

:vrface:

What a bunch of total roasters.

Archived