Vlad...................

Drylaw Hearts

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JamboRobbo

In fairness JR he did do exactly that in 05/06 but I'm still convinced that he came to the conclusion (rightly IMO) that it was not a level playing field after the Takis red card against sellik at New Year cost us the match.

A decision that cost us the match and was later exposed as totally wrong.

Agree he provided the level of player required in 05/06 that we could compete. Not blow them away, but compete and have a chance. And yes, that decision went against us.

But since then, we've not had the level of player to compete, and blaming the refs and the SFA every time we lose rightly makes him a laughing stock, and unfortunately reflects onto HMFC also.

Surely this should have made him more determined for success?

Yes the red card was wrong but does that mean you give up? Doesnt that make you more determined?

If Hearts had a good enough team, we wouldnt need to worry about refs etc.

If Vlad really wanted to he could stuff it down their throats in Glasgow by getting a team on the park good enough to defeat them. Instead he plays a silly wee game and loses any kind of respect anyone ever had for him.

The man has lost all my respect a long time ago, the way he carrys on is an embarrassment.

Just wish somebody out there could buy the club from him.

I get what you mean HF but the way I see it is that's he's of the opinion that the more of a threat you become to the OF then the more the "powers that be" will put obstacles in your way.

This may be paranoid to a certain extent but history does suggest that there is not a level playing field in the Scottish game.

Guest JamboRobbo

Actually I take it back. Having popped over to the "guess who for Saturday?" thread, it suddenly becomes clear that Vlad has been right all along, and the only reason we don't win by 5 goals every week is cause the GFA and the refs are out to get us.

B)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Actually I take it back. Having popped over to the "guess who for Saturday?" thread, it suddenly becomes clear that Vlad has been right all along, and the only reason we don't win by 5 goals every week is cause the GFA and the refs are out to get us.

B)

That's alright JR, it was an easy mistake to make... Always made easier by those who's judgment is permanently clouded by other things. :thumbsup:

Guest JamboRobbo

That's alright JR, it was an easy mistake to make... Always made easier by those who's judgment is permanently clouded by other things. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::P

B)

say something to cheer us up jr.

Geoff Kilpatrick

You didnt read this bit??

"Of course, it is not worthwhile spending money and time on you. It would be possible to abandon this useless work, but I pity the fans"

Paraphrasing - Im not interested in scottish football any longer and would like to abandon my project but I pity the fans so i'l stay for now....nothing to see here, move along. :unsure:

That's a possible interpretation, but to me the context read about Scottish football in general rather than HMFC and I actually think he means fans of football in Scotland in general. Remember, it is often stated that Vlad first developed an interest in Scottish football via a Champions League clash between Septic and Kaunas. So I think he is talking in the collective rather than us in particular.

Anyway, trying to make sense of his utterances is a waste of time in any case.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I think it is funny how when Vlad says something like "We want to compete regularly in the Champion's League" we take it as read and that it was a promise and very clear.

Then when he says that frustrated with our corrupt footballing set-up, we all jump to the conclusion that he is offski?

It is also pretty ironic that those of us on here that are desperate for him to "GTF" are the ones that are greetin about the fact that (in some people's eyes) he might be about to make their wet-dreams come true.

I despair...

I think that reads more as a pop at the OF than the SFA but his mention of yellow cards and offsides could be enough for the SFA to issue him with another fine.

Farcical really considering the OF Chief Executive's have been saying how shite Scottish Football is for months, maybe even years, and getting away with it.

I still back him, these rants show that he still has at least a smidgen of passion left for this club. :thumbsup:

To be honest, i can't see much wrong with what he's said.

yep.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing in actually fact he only gets one point wrong and that's dubious, all the rest IMO were correct. and as pointed out by other posters the first one could be down to hand ball, just like the pen no weegie media are chasing that one. Its all too easy now that JJ is apologized for the first offside, to forget the other decssions.

I was wrong and should apologize because on friday I said the Hearts would have two men sent off and they(smellic) would get a pen. I was nearly right, but I was wrong. I got one out of three right at least JJ and Mr Romanov got two out of three, so to everybody concerned I apologize and will be sending a copy to hugh dallis and for now I'm going to close the book on this until the next time.

I think this is the point that everyone has been missing.

The first 2 goals and even the penalty claim were all in the "debatable" category however in all 3 cases (as happens 99% of the time) the officials erred on the side of the OF.

This! :ninja:

Oh dear not another thread like this.

Whether i agree or not with Vlad, the point is threads like this will make feck all difference other than start the for/against vlad debate.

Vlad is here at the moment, so why don't we concentrate on the up and coming game with inverness other than trying to psychoanalyze Vlad.

I just want to know if this really is how he speaks and I also want to know if other Lithuanian speakers use the same magically evocative language. He's some wordsmith.

And anyway, he's not mad...he's just on a higher plane than the rest of us poor unfortunate souls.

I don't see too much wrong with what he's said.But as usual with all these threads, we get the folk who have some agenda against Romanov and try to make themselves out as ardent defenders of the Scottish game, who are sticking up for all that is good in football.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I just want to know if this really is how he speaks and I also want to know if other Lithuanian speakers use the same magically evocative language. He's some wordsmith.

And anyway, he's not mad...he's just on a higher plane than the rest of us poor unfortunate souls.

Imagine Vlad and Eric Cantona at the same dinner party. Pseud's Corner in Private Eye would be in meltdown!

Just getting fed up that most of our battles seem to come off the park than on it! Right or wrong I just wish he'd let the team get on with it and not stir things up.

Doesn't the Hootsmon use babelfish, or something, to translate from Gibberish to English. Whatever Vlad said, I very much doubt it was as translated by those linguists at the Hootsmon.

Broken down all he is saying that he thought Celtic's first 2 goals were offside, he thinks the SFA are corrupt and are taking the pish out of Scottish football fans, he's having a pop at the OF wanting to join the English leagues and he's getting hacked off pumping money into the club when he can't win regardless. About 95% of Hearts fans on Saturday night must have been insane too :rolleyes:

Yup

In fairness, a bit of money spent on players and he could destroy the OF, then get a return from the CL. No matter if the refs hammered us each game, with good enough players we would soon show them up for that. Imagine EVERY game we had a red, controversial penalty, bullsh*t bookings and replays made it clear that this was through "human error". A few games of consistant "human error" and people would rightly start questioning this.

Remember, nobody likes Hearts but all non-OF fans hate them too. A chance to end the duopoly? I think folk would get behind it, especially if it's blatantly obvious the refs are trying to cheat them to the title and a team has a realistic chance of taking it.

It would be more a vanity project for Romanov, no guarantee to repay his investment, but if he is truly wishing to break them there is NOTHING stopping him for doing it.

Oh, look, it's yet another JKB Hatkickers v Vladsheep battle...

It's a typical mad Vlad rant and ramble, but I don't see an awful lot wrong with what he's saying here. will be interesting to see if the SFA do.

To those asking for Vlad to spend money - we're significantly in debt and not selling out Tynie - why should he? I don't think we can complain about what he's giving us on the park and in the dug out at the moment.

Seymour M Hersh

The first 2 goals and even the penalty claim were all in the "debatable" category however in all 3 cases (as happens 99% of the time) the officials erred on the side of the OF.

That in my opinion is why the game is bent in Scotland. The lino or ref knows if he errs on the side of the infirm either by flagging or not depending on the who has the ball it's a win/win for the officials. If say we are breaking on the half way line and he flags it's close enough to say honest mistake and the infirm kept sweet. And of course as happened on Saturday he does not flag but that's okay as the small fry will yelp for a day or two then it will be swept under the carpet or even better their manager will be done for disrepute. Effing magic the way it works up here.

Doesn't the Hootsmon use babelfish, or something, to translate from Gibberish to English. Whatever Vlad said, I very much doubt it was as translated by those linguists at the Hootsmon.

Quite.

I'm sure a fluent Russian / Lithuanian speaker would round of the phrasing a damn sight better, perhaps giving an entirely different slant to his quotes. But who wants that to happen in the Scottish press eh :down:

Seymour M Hersh

GFA will view (IMO) that a monetary fine doesn't shut him up, so they may feel a points one is the way forward.

If that happens, I reckon the Pieman Out campaign will look like a Teddy Bear's Party compared to the furore....

They might make mutterings about it blah blah blah mutter mutter etc to threaten him/us but they would almost certainly be taken to court by the club or even fans. That's why they were shitting it from Levein all these years ago because a genuine (as opposed to their own kangaroo style) civil court case would expose the SFA for what they are.

Oh, look, it's yet another JKB Hatkickers v Vladsheep battle...

It's a typical mad Vlad rant and ramble, but I don't see an awful lot wrong with what he's saying here. will be interesting to see if the SFA do.

To those asking for Vlad to spend money - we're significantly in debt and not selling out Tynie - why should he? I don't think we can complain about what he's giving us on the park and in the dug out at the moment.

As I said, it would be a vanity project. He may get his money back from CL qualification, he may not. But he has the resources to properly take on the old firm, it is Romanov himself who chooses not to.

Seems a bit stupid to have a moan about it when the OF are nowhere near the teams they were and he could easily bankroll a proper title challenge.

Goldstone Wonder

They might make mutterings about it blah blah blah mutter mutter etc to threaten him/us but they would almost certainly be taken to court by the club or even fans. That's why they were shitting it from Levein all these years ago because a genuine (as opposed to their own kangaroo style) civil court case would expose the SFA for what they are.

I agree with this. I think they'd be on very shaky ground if they actually went ahead with a points deduction. I would hope and expect that Vlad would seek a judicial review of such a move.

I agree with this. I think they'd be on very shaky ground if they actually went ahead with a points deduction. I would hope and expect that Vlad would seek a judicial review of such a move.

Wouldn't that result in FIFA throwing a fit and kicking Scotland / Scottish teams out of FIFA competitions? I would imagine knowing Romanov would happily do that, the GFA will sh*t it regarding points deductions.

this is exactly the case imo.

I tried to post something similar yesterday on a separate as i felt people were missing the point, there is no way the linesman would have kept his flag down if it had been us in attack.Simples.

Guest jambomickey

the same posters who have a right laugh every time petrie or hughes slaver pesh are on here blindto this clown making heart of midlothian a laughing stock with the amount of nonsense that comes out of his mouth.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

the same posters who have a right laugh every time petrie or hughes slaver pesh are on here blindto this clown making heart of midlothian a laughing stock with the amount of nonsense that comes out of his mouth.

The same supporters who have a right laugh at comments linked to Hibs.net and them slavering pesh are not blind to you making us a laughing stock with amount of nonsense that comes from your keyboard.

remind me when hughes or petrie spoke out about the sfa or the old firm and got criticised on here for it.

genuinely can`t remember.

Guest jambomickey

The same supporters who have a right laugh at comments linked to Hibs.net and them slavering pesh are not blind to you making us a laughing stock with amount of nonsense that comes from your keyboard.

why's that? because i'm not blinded by romanovs slavering! the hobos are a better run club than us, the hobos have rebuilt there stadium and the hobos long term future is sure! there all facts and sadly we're the opposite.

You sound more like a hobo every day with some of the stuff you come out with Mickey. I hope you're not on the turn.

Petrie and Hughes NEVER criticise the OF or the SFA so your point is void.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

why's that? because i'm not blinded by romanovs slavering! the hobos are a better run club than us, the hobos have rebuilt there stadium and the hobos long term future is sure! there all facts and sadly we're the opposite.

The Hobos have won the square root of one Disney Cup in a feckin' generation and they have a derby record that makes them almost as pointless as your posts.

Guest jambomickey

remind me when hughes or petrie spoke out about the sfa or the old firm and got criticised on here for it.

genuinely can`t remember.

never said about the sfa john but anytime they do open there mouth they get laughed at by certain posters who can't see it when romanov slavers pesh! certain hearts fans have been brain washed by romanov in believing what he slavers to cover his own failings.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

never said about the sfa john but anytime they do open there mouth they get laughed at by certain posters who can't see it when romanov slavers pesh! certain hearts fans have been brain washed by romanov in believing what he slavers to cover his own failings.

Certain posters have been brainwashed by the perenialy unsuccessfull Hobos into thinking that balance sheets make a football club successfull, rather than wins and trophies.

Guest jambomickey

You sound more like a hobo every day with some of the stuff you come out with Mickey. I hope you're not on the turn.

Petrie and Hughes NEVER criticise the OF or the SFA so your point is void.

why would i be on the turn? if you're happy with the running of our club then that's your right but i'm certainly not.

Guest jambomickey

The Hobos have won the square root of one Disney Cup in a feckin' generation and they have a derby record that makes them almost as pointless as your posts.

they've won nowt by living within there means while we've won 2 cups by spending money we didn't have.

see to be honest, any club including hibs who speak out against the old firm or rangers or celtic will get my backing. i also don`t care if it`s justified criticism either.

Guest Dipped Flake

Hearts fans defending their club and slagging off their rivals, shock horror. We, like all football fans are 100% 2-faced

Guest Bilel Mohsni

why would i be on the turn? if you're happy with the running of our club then that's your right but i'm certainly not.

Noone's happy with it Mickey, we get on with it and watch helplessly as we make the best of it... thankfully since we do not have the millions needed to make all the impression of a piss in the rain about our debt we have the luxury of being a better and more successfull football team to distract us from the main and more important competition...

The Balance Sheet World Series! :rolleyes:

Guest jambomickey

Certain posters have been brainwashed by the perenialy unsuccessfull Hobos into thinking that balance sheets make a football club successfull, rather than wins and trophies.

balance sheet secures long term future=fact! and by the way spending money you don't have and have no way of paying back is a form of cheating imo.

they've won nowt by living within there means while we've won 2 cups by spending money we didn't have.

I'd happily take 2 cup wins over a healthy balance sheet any day of the week. I guarantee you the Hobo's would trade in their balance sheet and their shithouse of a new stand for just 1 of those wins.

Guest Dipped Flake

So you would rather we hadn't won the cup in 98 or 06????

how would you like it to be run and just as importantly by who?

Archived