Vlad...................

Drylaw Hearts

Guest jambomickey

there training complex is p1sh mickey. they sold there best player we kept our two best.

how many of our best players did we sell? remember they own there training complex we don't.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bilel Mohsni

Nope, just highlighting the fact that you don't like a taste of your own medicine.

I'm away home in a minute so feel free to continue your bullying of jambomickey.

Feel free to sit him on your knee and blow in his ear... Ever soooper hero needs a side-kick JR, you seem to have found yours. :thumbsup:

rangers have got 50.000 every home game aswell as champions league money more often than not, we've got 15.000 and a ground three quarters built with no 10 million champions league money! we've been mismanaged and that's 100% fact.

Not quite sure what your point is here.

Are you saying that the huns are better run because they've managed to get more in debt than us even though they have a much higher income?

Like it or not we have been the most successful club outwith the OF over the last 20 years or so with 2 major trophy wins and apart from one season have finished in the top half since the split has been introduced as well as fairly regular European qualification.

This would suggest that we must be doing some right (although no-one would suggest things have been done in text book fashion)

Guest jambomickey

We have a training facility and it has produced some really good prospects like Robinson, Jonsson, Templeton, Novikovas, Thomson, McGowan and Elliot... Hibs have a shed and a field in a different post-code, they can keep it as far as I am concerned and their new stand is cheap and nasty, looks like it was made from a kid's toybox and is part of a rubbish soulless stadium where you could drive a bus in between each half empty stand on matchdays.

The stand will come, i have no doubts... Hope it comes quicker than teh ten years it took Hibs to build their mostrosity though. :thumbsup:

i agree we've got some reallly good prospects but that's always been a strong point of hearts, ie locke, ritchie, naysmith, gordon, etc etc etc! imo we'll never see a new stand at tynecastle.

how many of our best players did we sell? remember they own there training complex we don't.

Good for them, doesn't stop it being shit though.

i`m about to give up here. we didn`t crumble and sell our star striker or any of our valuable players to celtic for next to nothing they did.

there training complex is a heap of shit. by the time our lease has run out on ours theres will no longer be fit for purpose.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Whio cares if they own it? It is a shed in a field in a completely different post-code???

I would not have swapped selling Gordon, Wallace, Driver, Jonsson etc to the OF while winning sod all in exchange for a shed in a field in Blareno Mickey... that is the equivilent price we'd have paid for owning somethig like their duff effort. :rolleyes:

Guest jambomickey

Not quite sure what your point is here.

Are you saying that the huns are better run because they've managed to get more in debt than us even though they have a much higher income?

Like it or not we have been the most successful club outwith the OF over the last 20 years or so with 2 major trophy wins and apart from one season have finished in the top half since the split has been introduced as well as fairly regular European qualification.

This would suggest that we must be doing some right (although no-one would suggest things have been done in text book fashion)

point is they're in a better position to manage the debt than us.

Feel free to sit him on your knee and blow in his ear... Ever soooper hero needs a side-kick JR, you seem to have found yours. :thumbsup:

I'm happy to read your posts because of your sig. But if you could cut the words out and just continually post your sig I would be much obliged thanks :whistling:

Guest jambomickey

can i ask you a serious question?

yes john off course, at least you're one of the posters on here than you can have a totally different opinion from who doesn't go down the personal abuse route.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

i agree we've got some reallly good prospects but that's always been a strong point of hearts, ie locke, ritchie, naysmith, gordon, etc etc etc! imo we'll never see a new stand at tynecastle.

Your other opinion was that we were in some way inferior to Hibs because they own their rubbish training facility and have just completed the ugliest cheap stand in Edinburgh... No way would I have swapped owning a shed for shifting our best players to Glasgow... you suit yourself though.

yes john off course, at least you're one of the posters on here than you can have a totally different opinion from who doesn't go down the personal abuse route.

never would dream of giving you abuse.

how often do you go on hibs.net? truthfully

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Point is, we have won teh Scottish Cup twice in my life-time and absolutely hosed them in the derbies... i have also seen them relegated en-rout to getting where they are today with no decent players left, a shed in a field and a lego stand... Good grief, i could almost envy a three legged dog before that joke outfit!

Guest jambomickey

Your other opinion was that we were in some way inferior to Hibs because they own their rubbish training facility and have just completed the ugliest cheap stand in Edinburgh... No way would I have swapped owning a shed for shifting our best players to Glasgow... you suit yourself though.

we're inferior in terms of there long term future is secure while ours isn't, whether you like that or not it's fact.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I'm happy to read your posts because of your sig. But if you could cut the words out and just continually post your sig I would be much obliged thanks :whistling:

Gorgeous eh. :lol:

Bit harsh on my chat though. :ermm:

I think maybe the banks and SDM might disagree with you there.

If SDM pulled the plug they'd be well and truly fecked, just as we would be if Mr Romanov/UBIG decided they'd had enough of their own fans constantly moaning and telling them to GTF

we're inferior in terms of there long term future is secure while ours isn't, whether you like that or not it's fact.

We are not inferior to Hibs in any shape or form.

To even suggest it on here is as good as treason in my book.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

that does not make us inferior Mickey... NOTHING about Hearts is inferior to Hibs. They have won nowt and they have had to suffer countless derby thrashings and a relegation on route to buying a shed and a carbunckle of a stadium.

Nah, i'll keep my Scottish Cup memories thanks, i'll leave you to your sleepless nights, fretting over the debt and our "inferiority" to a club that cannot do much more than half fill their stadium. :thumbsup:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

the bodies tip top but she looks almost artificial.

John you and I could fall out here... She is all real and unless you would like me to cry then you better leave Jameela well alone. :angry:

Guest jambomickey

We are not inferior to Hibs in any shape or form.

To even suggest it on here is as good as treason in my book.

do you not think they're in better financial state than hearts?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Yes... That is also directly reflected in their utterly hopeless football team's innability to win anything though. the reason they are in good financial shape is because they would sell their own grannies rather than go into the red and -heaven forbid- actually win something of any real value.

You call that superior? I and the many empty seats at their piece of pesh stadium beg to wildly differ.

Guest jambomickey

Yes... That is also directly reflected in their utterly hopeless football team's innability to win anything though. the reason they are in good financial shape is because they would sell their own grannies rather than go into the red and -heaven forbid- actually win something of any real value.

You call that superior? I and the many empty seats at their piece of pesh stadium beg to wildly differ.

i still insist spending money you don't have and have no hope of paying back is a form of cheating.

Not particularly, they're only "living within their means" because they've had decent players to sell for millions of pounds.

That conveyor belt has all but run out. Can you name a player that they'll be able to sell in 12 months time that will even out their balance sheet? Because I certainly can't.

And considering they're big white elephant of a new stand is up their overheads have been increased on top of that. They're balance sheet is going to take a beating over the next few seasons.

never john and that's 100% honest.

the reason i asked is because i have a look now and then (never post) just to see what spin they are puting on things and it sometimes sounds a lot like what you are saying on this thread.

back to romanov. his rants are a small price to pay for what would happen if he wasn`t here. like it or lump it we cease to exist if he takes the hump and wants to grab as much of his cash back as he can. now i know there will be a lot of wrangles and protests etc. before the bulldozers come along but in this financial climate nobody is gonna appear with a big wad of cash to bail us out this time.

it really is romanov or nothing, mickey, and its about time people took that on board.

in any case he still does a lot of good things as well as bad, bringing jj in, made some good signings kyle, barr, stephen elliott.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

i still insist spending money you don't have and have no hope of paying back is a form of cheating.

I think we will see a significant amount written off actually, nothing to base that on than a hunch. Fact is we are in no worse financial state than Hibs as long as Vlad owns the club because he holds the debt... Now if he was to feck off, like your partner in crime (JR) and a few others want so badly... Well, then we really would be in a bad financial state, as long as we are working to bring down costs just now, while he is here then i am not going to lose any sleep over it.

Guest jambomickey

the reason i asked is because i have a look now and then (never post) just to see what spin they are puting on things and it sometimes sounds a lot like what you are saying on this thread.

back to romanov. his rants are a small price to pay for what would happen if he wasn`t here. like it or lump it we cease to exist if he takes the hump and wants to grab as much of his cash back as he can. now i know there will be a lot of wrangles and protests etc. before the bulldozers come along but in this financial climate nobody is gonna appear with a big wad of cash to bail us out this time.

it really is romanov or nothing, mickey, and its about time people took that on board.

in any case he still does a lot of good things as well as bad, bringing jj in, made some good signings kyle, barr, stephen elliott.

i agree he's done good things aswell as bad but when something goes wrong he blames everybody else to cover his own short comings.

Sorry, you cannot state that their future is secure as a fact, because it hasn't happened yet!

Guest Dipped Flake

And I'll repeat my earlier post. They are trading at a multi-million pound loss every year with falling crowds. How is that secure

Agreed but then, I'm a bawbag.

Scott, if I didn't know you were a decent chap, I'd think you were a total bawbag!!!

PS Historically innaccurate statement as the past has happened - well, for those not living in cloud cuckoo land, that is!!!

Guest jambomickey

And I'll repeat my earlier post. They are trading at a multi-million pound loss every year with falling crowds. How is that secure

they've hardly got any debt, and they've got a fully built stadium and training complex so don't have to do anymore building.

so sell our best players to the old firm and hire a special needs guy as manager.

That was quite funny. Very inappropriate but quite funny.

Guest Dipped Flake

they've hardly got any debt, and they've got a fully built stadium and training complex so don't have to do anymore building.

They have ?4.5 million pounds of debt and crowds dwindling away, even after they had a really good season (for them) last year.

Honestly if you love the hibs so much why do you support Hearts.

Guest jambomickey

They have ?4.5 million pounds of debt and crowds dwindling away, even after they had a really good season (for them) last year.

Honestly if you love the hibs so much why do you support Hearts.

have no love for the hobos but i don't hide from the facts like some.

Scott, if I didn't know you were a decent chap, I'd think you were a total bawbag!!!

PS Historically innaccurate statement as the past has happened - well, for those not living in cloud cuckoo land, that is!!!

Personal abuse isn't very Christian.

have no love for the hobos but i don't hide from the facts like some.

No, you just get them wrong and make a tit of yourself.

?4.5 million is hardly any is it?

That number will only increase now that their overheads are greater and their income is dwindling away dramatically considering that now Stokes has gone they have no-one to sell on for millions of pounds.

I'm gonna dip my bawbag into a bible's passage. :ninja:

I wonder if the complete fandan has even watched the match from Saturday. Certainly he is completely deluded if he thinks refereeing decisions or SFA / SPL influence has made even 5% difference to our results over the last few years in comparison to his monumental mismanagement of our club. Only 4 games into this season we are already an embarassing 7pts behind the teams he has given up 'challenging'. What a pitiful effort that turned out to be.

If he is that fed up with HMFC and Scottish football I hope he is actively seeking the sale of our club. I'd take my chances on ANY individual taking over our club in his place. The man is a total roaster.

?4.5 million is hardly any is it?

That number will only increase now that their overheads are greater and their income is dwindling away dramatically considering that now Stokes has gone they have no-one to sell on for millions of pounds.

Pure Conjecture

Whose to say they wont have anybody else to sell, they have brought through plenty players recently and sold for buckets of cash.

You would probably agree that Driver and Wallace are our main assets - we need them on the park first!

How anyone can deny that Petrie has run a sound ship is just ridiculous.

Pure Conjecture

Whose to say they wont have anybody else to sell, they have brought through plenty players recently and sold for buckets of cash.

You would probably agree that Driver and Wallace are our main assets - we need them on the park first!

How anyone can deny that Petrie has run a sound ship is just ridiculous.

You're right it is conjecture but I think, looking at Hibs current squad and start of season form, there is no-one who is worth anywhere near enough for them to continue the same plan as they have been using for the past few years.

I'm not denying that he has run a tight ship, no-one has. It's commendable to be breaking even in this financial climate.

If you look further up though I've said it's ridiculous to suggest that you'd rather have Petrie running our club with a decent balance sheet rather than winning the Scottish Cup twice in the last 12 years, which is what has been suggested and what started this debate.

Archived