Zal Looking For ?20K P/w!

Bootboy100

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please hearts do not even contemplate meeting his demands even half way

he is a decent centre half but not even nearly worth half that

Not even gonna click on the link to that rag, but if it is indeed true, he can **** off anytime he likes.

Although knowing the EEN he mightve said nothing of the sort...

Say What Again
He can do one if that is his demands!!!

He can do one if he even wants a quarter of that.

Could be easily replaced IMO and anything more than ?4-5k pw would be ludicrous. In fact, he should think himself lucky if he was even offered ?5k.

Goldstone Wonder

As the OP says, he can do one, as far as I'm concerned.

No great loss if he goes. Far too accident-prone for my liking and I think Kyle would make a far better club captain.

I liked Zal.

I thought he was a decent player and a good leader on the park.

Here is my message for you:

GTF Zal. Hope you never play for Hearts again.

regardless of who`s fault the timing of this is, if this is indeed the situation he can gtf as far as i am concerned.

i like him and rate him highly as an spl player but the times of paying anything like these sort of wages are hopefully over.

Charlie-Brown

No way Hearts should pay him anything more than a fraction of that amount .... however if i was the player and he wants big money then maybe he should look at getting himself the same agent as the likes of Titus Bramble and Boumsong as they haven't done too badly financially in their careers.

Chad Sexington

He clearly wants to leave and is working his ticket by making ridiculous demands..

He should take a look at Goncalves to see how that strategy can work out.

Wow, another EEN article "learned" through the source of reading Kickback!!!

Either way, if Zal is requesting anything more than ?5000 per week then he is having a laugh. Not the player he seems to think he is, dependable at best and has some nightmare moments.

Guest GhostHunter

Weiss from Ra Huns is on ?15k approx per week.

So, ZaliPlookAss thinks he's BETTER ?

Hmmm

Don't let the door hit you on the way to the stand.

Absolutely ridiculous, he's got nothing in his locker to even justify a quarter of that wage. The most reasonable explanation is that he's making it clear to Romanov he wants out regardless of any offer we make. If he's really serious about the 20k pw then football has officially gone stark raving bonkers.

Is it just me, but I find it strange that the full details have being given to the press ? This appears to be a pr job for the club to openly slate a player. Zal is welcome to try and get what ever he wants, but the club is also entilted to tell him to gtf and freeze him out !

Yet another Barry Anderson exclusive - believe that and believe that these magic beans I have here are a good investment.

Good to see that Bazza has contacts in Lithuania who are feeding him all this information though - a pleasant change to his normal CTRL C & CTRL V standard of journalism

I liked Zal.

I thought he was a decent player and a good leader on the park.

Here is my message for you:

GTF Zal. Hope you never play for Hearts again.

This.

The press strikes again. Apparently everything was ok at tynecastle but negative news has to come to keep those maggots in a job.

The sun had a 6 month headline 'turmoil at tynecastle' and tbh, their inbred cousins this side of the country aint any better.

Everywhere in Scotland the press seem to be victimizing any team that could have a chance to get near the OF trying to cause disruption before they start.

Journalists are the slime of humanity, they hide underneath your boots like dog sh*t then appear when you are all positive just to remind you how screwed up scottish football is and will always be while the OF are in the SPL.

Only way to cure that is to get the OF fecked off south of the border asap...then we will see how many of these 'journalists' actually support lesser teams or whether they do a charlie nickerless and p*ss off with the ugly sisters down south and share soapy baths with alan hanson and co..

Rant over

Regal Kingston

Absolutely ridiculous, he's got nothing in his locker to even justify a quarter of that wage. The most reasonable explanation is that he's making it clear to Romanov he wants out regardless of any offer we make. If he's really serious about the 20k pw then football has officially gone stark raving bonkers.

Strip him of the captaincy NOW.

Zal can be a classy defender but he can also be a total bombscare. I think it's about time to bring another young centre back through the ranks.

Feck off you greedy basttaad.

?20,000 a week? You're having a laugh. Hope Hearts tell him where to go, he sounds like another Goncalves who will probably end up playing for a German 3rd Division side or whatever as a last resort.

I might get slated for saying this, but...we have a better defender in Bouzid.

The People's Chimp

If true and he's trying to work his ticket, I wouldn't be surprised if there was some hun tapping up behind all of this.

alwaysthereinspirit

http://edinburghnews...arts.6506121.jp

He can do one if that is his demands!!!

Sounds like he's playing his "get out off jai free" card.

I've always thought he was a decent player but never worth that type of money.

Does this now mean we cant get one red cent for him?

Sounds like the only thing Hearts did wrong was let it get to close to the transfer window before discussions started.

he's entitled to ask for whatever he likes. we're entitled no to pay it. He's never in a million years good enough to justify that kind of cash, and Sunday we defended perfectly well without him, so goodbye and best of luck. Unless he joins Rangers or Celtic obviously.

Say What Again

If it's true I hope he gets the same treatment as others in the past and isn't considered for a place.

In fact, I'd send him back to Kaunas now.

Clearly if true Zaliukas should depart at the end of his contract. Hearts should not be paying 5 figure weekly salaries nevermind those sort of figures. However he should be available for JJ to pick until January as he is contracted to do so and is our best centre half. Not to do so is just harming our chances of a decent season.

Zaliukas will be a big loss although I agree we shouldn't be paying anyone ?20K per week.

What is it with our club captains

Pressley - gone

Hartley - gone

Gordon - gone

Neilson - gone

Berra - gone

Stewart - gone

Zaliukas - Bye Bye

Zaliukas will be a big loss although I agree we shouldn't be paying anyone ?20K per week.

Pressley - gone

Hartley - gone

Gordon - gone

Neilson - gone

Berra - gone

Stewart - gone

Zaliukas - Bye Bye

Make Black captain immediately, JJ.

Charlie-Brown

Clearly if true Zaliukas should depart at the end of his contract. Hearts should not be paying 5 figure weekly salaries nevermind those sort of figures. However he should be available for JJ to pick until January as he is contracted to do so and is our best centre half. Not to do so is just harming our chances of a decent season.

IF the story is true then the chances of him playing for Hearts again are fairly close to zero in my opinion - it was Romanov who helped give him the opportunity to progress his career at Kaunas then Hearts and whilst players are entitled to ask for what they believe they are worth I don't think this will go down very well with VR at all - it's basically a snub like Ritchie and Webster all over again so no way will they continue to pay him to ply his trade here or contribute to his living expenses etc. Unless he agrees a new deal he'll be punted back to Kaunas asap.

Pressley - gone

Hartley - gone

Gordon - gone

Neilson - gone

Berra - gone

Stewart - gone

Zaliukas - Bye Bye

Club captains, as proven here, tend to be your better players. so they are more likely to move on. If we want to have a long term captain we should give the armband to Jamie Mole.

Incidentally, I don't agree Zaliukas is a big loss. He's improved a lot but he's still no better than decent.

That's a crazy demand. We never paid Gordon that, and we knew we were getting a big transfer fee back for him.

He's out of contract with us in December. But does he still have a contract with Kaunas for longer than that???

Sounds like he's playing his "get out off jai free" card.

I've always thought he was a decent player but never worth that type of money.

Does this now mean we cant get one red cent for him?

Sounds like the only thing Hearts did wrong was let it get to close to the transfer window before discussions started.

I think he is technically on loan from Kaunus so we'll get nowt anyway.

BTW while I think there may a grain of truth in the story in that he's looking for a rise, I would seriously doubt that the figure is anywhere near ?20k per week or that EEN would know the finer details while negotiations are ongoing.

IF the story is true then the chances of him playing for Hearts again are fairly close to zero in my opinion - it was Romanov who helped give him the opportunity to progress his career at Kaunas then Hearts and whilst players are entitled to ask for what they believe they are worth I don't think this will go down very well with VR at all - it's basically a snub like Ritchie and Webster all over again so no way will they continue to pay him to ply his trade here or contribute to his living expenses etc. Unless he agrees a new deal he'll be punted back to Kaunas asap.

I expect you are probably right but its totally counter productive in my opinion and a disgrace it has only come about a day or two before the window shut. I note Sergey hasn't mentioned the fact we look likely to be captainless again after the window has closed and that we have lost our best central defender.

75% more than we should be paying anyone IMO. Good palyer not great, Barr and Bouzid at the back for me. If Zal is going i'd rather JJ paired the new center backs up now so they have time to gel, then get some young blood ready for back up.

He's a slippery wee arsepiece.

Be up front and honest Marius, no need at all to treat the club that made you into a footballer with this sort of disdain. If you'd rather see out your contract and then go, you should just bleedin say so.

On another note who the heck is his agent?

the aussie laddie mcgowan plays in defence i believe and i heard he is a good up and coming player,get him into the team ..

Great news...for McGowan - he might finally get the chance to prove his worth - hopefully he'll be given the time and understanding to make the odd error without suffering too much abuse. Wallace for Captain, Zaliukas for the bench at Kaunas - what a total bell end you have proved to be.

Does anyone honestly believe that Zal thinks he is worth 20k a week?

He is simply pricing himself out the team and trying to force a transfer, nothing else. He obviously doesn't want to play for us anymore. I wonder what prompted this change of mind though, so soon after being made club captain.

Does anyone honestly believe that Zal thinks he is worth 20k a week?

He is simply pricing himself out the team and trying to force a transfer, nothing else. He obviously doesn't want to play for us anymore. I wonder what prompted this change of mind though, so soon after being made club captain.

Good for the CV.

He's a slippery wee arsepiece.

Be up front and honest Marius, no need at all to treat the club that made you into a footballer with this sort of disdain. If you'd rather see out your contract and then go, you should just bleedin say so.

On another note who the heck is his agent?

I'm curious as to the reaction to the Zaliukas issue.

Redm what has he done that is so wrong even if we do take at face value the EEN reporting of his salary demands ?

If as has been specualted in the past there is interest from Russia he will earn a good deal more than what will be offering so maybe he is chancing his arm and asking for way over what he knows we can pay. He is still contracted to play at the moment and as our captain and best central defender should be doing just that whatever his future holds. If he leaves at the end of said contract period so be it but he should play in the interim. To leave him out is harming us just as much as him. Its madness.

Archived