Sellick Going Out Of Europe? / Neil Lennon (Merged Threads)

since.1902

**** Celtic

**** Motherwell

**** DU & Sunday games

**** every ****ing one of you.

Thank you & goodnight!

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I will get shot down, but it wont be so funny when 3rd place doesnt get into Europe.

In saying that looking at Celtic we should be able to finish ahead of them soon.

Guest jambomickey

**** Celtic

**** Motherwell

**** DU & Sunday games

**** every ****ing one of you.

Thank you & goodnight!

:lol:

What a perfect night hahahahahaaaaaa.

I get the feeling celtics biscuit tin is now EMPTY!!!!

Midloth_Iain

Will the SPL hastily rearrange all these (non-televisde) Sunday games back to Saturdays now ? :rolleyes:

I know I will get shot down, but it wont be so funny when 3rd place doesnt get into Europe.

In saying that looking at Celtic we should be able to finish ahead of them soon.

Yes.... It will still be funny.

Just like to Congratulate the Scottish clubs in Europe for making our league a bigger embarrassment by getting humped by nobody teams.

well done and give yourselfs a round of applause :bravo: especially celtic who were going to WIN the Champ League :4_1_72:

Ah well that's what i get for reading the Daily Record :down:

Let's just hope the BBC are wrong! Ha ha.

JamboRossi79

However;

"However, a Uefa source has told BBC Scotland that the Croatia striker will not be cup-tied, no matter which side prevails after next week's second leg at Villa Park."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/8893879.stm

Seems the BBC can't make up their minds

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/8946576.stm

What a perfect night hahahahahaaaaaa.

I get the feeling celtics biscuit tin is now EMPTY!!!!

I hope they can still afford Stokes !! :woot:

Yes.... It will still be funny.

funnier still if it's one champs league spot with three qualifiers and the same for the Europa spot.

oh how I'd laugh

Don't know but I think Lenny will have lol

Nah, Peter Lawell will have done that. Just in case Lenny picked the wrong rope...

:thumbsup:

******* wonderful :D

Rangers banished from Europe without even having played a game and now Ra Sellick get an aboslute molesting.

Splendid :thumbsup:

Hearts Machine

Lemon: "The penalties were dubious"

Welcome to an even playing field! Total throbbing Elmer!

How long before the self-proclaimed 'bist fans in the wurld' turn on their 'formir legund' manager???

One Neil Lennon...There's only one Neil Lennon :lol:

Don't know but I think Lenny will have lol

Lenny takes full responsonbility shockerooni U R THE MANAGER IT IS YOUR RESPONSOBILITY YA FECKIN CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

Earlier tonight I was berating the BBC for broadcasting the Sellick game over the Motherwell game (which I thought was the more exciting tie).

How wrong was I?

Thank you BBC, thank you and your obsession with all things Old Firm. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Your show this evening was simply beautiful listening.

chester copperpot

Weebuyanyc**t.com

Weebuyanyc**t.com

Weebuyanyc**t.com

any........any.........any.........any.

Seems Cellicks buying policy has back fired tonight :lol:

'Absolutley thumped'. Murder

'Schoolboy football.' Murder

Great stuff.

They were utterly destroyed tonight, it could easily have been more than what it was. Don't even think the staunchest of sellick die hards could see anything other than what it was. Murder!!! :lol::lol:

:love: it!

JamboRossi79

Superb. That's dated after my link. So sounds like it's right?!

Yup and found this too :D

A Uefa spokesman clarified the situation today, stating: ?If a player represents a club in any of the qualifying rounds of the Europa League, and they then go through to the group stages, he would be ineligible to play for a new club in the Champions League.

?If his former club are knocked out in the qualifying rounds, he can play in the Champions League for a new team if registered before September 1.?

chester copperpot

Weebuyanyc**t.com

Weebuyanyc**t.com

Weebuyanyc**t.com

any........any.........any.........any.

Seems Cellicks buying policy has back fired tonight :lol:

I still think this song is barry.

Harry Palmer

Yup and found this too :D

A Uefa spokesman clarified the situation today, stating: ?If a player represents a club in any of the qualifying rounds of the Europa League, and they then go through to the group stages, he would be ineligible to play for a new club in the Champions League.

?If his former club are knocked out in the qualifying rounds, he can play in the Champions League for a new team if registered before September 1.?

This was confirmed by Dick Gordon on Greetin Radio afterwards.

:thumbsup:

Tattieboogles tinks.

That is all.

I'm off to check the odds on Lennon being the first SPL manager to be sacked.

JJ thought the Scottish teams going out was bad for Scottish football. I suppose he sees the bigger picture. :whistling:

hahahahaha laugh.gif they got their sphincters well and truly widened. Can't wait till tomorrow to read the suicide notes sorry I mean match reports from Scotland's high quality impartial journalists biggrin.gif

Tremendous result for Lhennon and the green and grey hoops. :thumbsup:

Although this result does further damage to the coefficient it's only fair and sporting to congratulate FC Utrecht. :lol:

Guest jambomickey

Tremendous result for Lhennon and the green and grey hoops. :thumbsup:

Although this result does further damage to the coefficient it's only fair and sporting to congratulate FC Utrecht. :lol:

well done to fc utrecht.

Could he be the first SPL manager to go?

Three big games he has failed to deliver on already.

I think we could split the old firm again. Thoughts?

Snake Plissken

I don't but I HATE the term 'split the Old Firm'.

I suspect Lennon will be much like his predecessor, a raft a changes, taking the talk and stuttering to a second place finish behind a paper-thin Rangers side.

jack D and coke

Really, really hope they let him carry on and they have another holocaust of a season or at least until the new year.

A 4-0 defeat to Utrecht is an outrageous result though he could be sacked for that alone.

We'll get the usual guff about the lack of competition in the SPL, Sellick not having the cash that English clubs have etc, etc, etc. to as the press won't criticise Lennon directly, IMO.

We'll not get close to splitting the Old Firm with the players we have but I'm sure that the standard of football will be the lowest it's been for many years with most teams giving the OF a very hard time.

They've backed him with money and numerous new signings so i expect him to keep his job for the season at least.

A miserable display in a 'one off' European game and having poor results over a season in the SPL are very different scenarios. Lennon will see the season out.

Sellick may not have a squad good enough for Europe but it is strong enough to be too good for the rest of the SPL, bar Rangers. Teams outwith the OFGTF (including Hearts) will be too erratic to mount a serious challenge to them two.

Francis Albert

Just like to Congratulate the Scottish clubs in Europe for making our league a bigger embarrassment by getting humped by nobody teams.well done and give yourselfs a round of applause :bravo: especially celtic who were going to WIN the Champ League :4_1_72:

I know the Weegie media will try to push this "disastrous night for Scottish football" crap but Dundee United performed very creditably against a MUCH bigger club and Motherwell apparently put up a decent fight against a team which is at least as big (probably a bigger) Euriopean name than them. Only one Scottish club, given its resources, fell way short of reasonable expectations.

If Celtic had gone through we would still be reading absurd speculation about Celtic winning the thing, and Dundee United and Motherwell would get patronising pats on the back for their gbrave efforts.

I find it strange, but pleasing, that Celtic would employ a "rookie" manager after the disaster that was monkey heid.

What on earth possesses a club like Celtic to give the managers job to someone who has had no apprenticeship in management. A massive gamble by them that has been shown not to work on the European stage, which is no suprise.

Craig Levein learnt some hard lessons in Europe with us and he had been in management for a number of years learning his trade.

NL will probably do OK in the SPL due to the "favours" that are afforded to Celtic over all other clubs apart from Rangers. It is a completely different game in Europe wher normal OF SPL behaviour does not work.

Celtic will probably still be a good 15 points in front of 3rd come May 2011with Rangers a few in front of them.

If any team was to compete with the old firm it would be now. Have'nt seen enough yet to convince me that we are capible. Things are defo looking good but we cant say yet. The only thing id say regards to lennon is if he continue's this form and gets the chop, that would open the door for a certain irishman! I rate martin o'neill highly and think he would jump at the chance of a return to smack head! He recently said that if his wife did not become ill he would STILL be at wetouchkids f.c

Napoleon  Wilson

Lemon: "The penalties were dubious"

Welcome to an even playing field! Total throbbing Elmer!

:lol::thumbsup:

Buffalo Bill

Gordon Strap-on lost his first game in charge of Celtic 5-0.

The still won the league at a canter.

Archived