Sellick Going Out Of Europe? / Neil Lennon (Merged Threads)

since.1902

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tremendous. I really hope they go out. :thumbsup:

But remember folks, I hate the other half of the Biggott Brothers just as much. :whistling:

Might watch that then instead of the Utd game, would be worth watching if they got pumped out the Europa as well.

Utd game a bit dull anyway with only 500 mute Utd fans and thousands of empty seats, although you think they would be used to it.

They're 1 nil down at half time anyway so they look like they're out as well.

Not that Mudo is biased -- remember they have lost 2 goals already but according to Murdo --

1954: "The players need to slow the game down and remember that they need one goal between now and full-time to go through."

BBC Radio Scotland pundit Murdo MacLeod

Now what if Utrecht score another 2 ?

murdos calmed down a bit now thought he was gonna cry after the second penalty. convincing himself it's gonna be ok.

come on Utrecht!

Motherwell one down.

Tremendous. Although it's bad for the coefficient, it's great to see Unemployed Steelmen FC losing. :thumbsup:

Tremendous. Although it's bad for the coefficient, it's great to see Unemployed Steelmen FC losing. :thumbsup:

the coefficient. good one. lol

shaun.lawson

Tremendous. I really hope they go out. :thumbsup:

But remember folks, I hate the other half of the Biggott Brothers just as much. :whistling:

That's a shame. You and PickyBum used to get on so well too... :(

duckandcover

Agreed. Motherwell and Celtic are a horrible couple of clubs

wonder how many scots have started the game.

few.

i was on about the fans...

oh hang on, is there any part of them that is scottish?

wonder how many scots have started the game.

Celtic: Zaluska, Juarez, Majstorovic, Hooiveld, Cha, Samaras, Brown, Ledley, Kayal, Fortune, Forrest. Subs: Cervi, Maloney, Ki, McCourt, Loovens, Murphy, Conroy

So 2. With another 2 on the bench.

Fozzyonthefence

All 3 Scottsih clubs looking like going out, certainly 2 of them anyway. And with Rangers CL draw they are effectively out before a ball is kicked although not sure if they can fluke their way into the Europa League.

I'm coming round to the "Feck the coefficient = feck the OF" way of thinking. A weak OF with no European money in the near future could open the way for a non OF team to win the league in the near future. Would we care if it that devalues the league if it us that wins it? I certainly wouldn't.

dennis-nilsen.jpg

Top tipster Dennis Neilson had this down as a home banker.

Dennis is very rarely wrong when it comes to the old tipping game,

is that Scott Brown injured too? Hopefully that'll be him out for a few weeks.

that's a bit much. hope he is absolutely fine and goes on to play in every game for them

Archived