Sellick Going Out Of Europe? / Neil Lennon (Merged Threads)

since.1902

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

United draw and hump my coupon in the process.

Didn't know when I placed it that AEK would end up playing the game in front of nothing but 500 DU fans.

4-0 Utrecht laugh.gif Barry Maguire!

Nucky Thompson

"They will now concentrate on the League"

They'll need to concentrate really hard then because they're gash :lol: :lol:

Guest Ash Cloud

All 3 Scottsih clubs looking like going out, certainly 2 of them anyway. And with Rangers CL draw they are effectively out before a ball is kicked although not sure if they can fluke their way into the Europa League.

I'm coming round to the "Feck the coefficient = feck the OF" way of thinking. A weak OF with no European money in the near future could open the way for a non OF team to win the league in the near future. Would we care if it that devalues the league if it us that wins it? I certainly wouldn't.

Good lad you know it makes sense !! :):)

Check the goalscorers name -- talk about being kicked in the teeth by one of your own --

Utrecht goal: Chaos reigns in the Celtic defence in Utrecht. They are surely down and out of Europe now as substitute Barry Maguire drills a crisp low shot from about 20 yards beyond Zaluska's reach. The rampant Dutch now lead 4-2 on aggregate and look hungry for more.

Nucky Thompson

who is this Barry McGuire?

He was born in Holland but his dad is Irish and a big Mhank fan :lol:

The People's Chimp

From the BBC website, with scores at 3-0, 3 minutes before Utrecht made it four:

2046: "There's a wee bit more urgency from Celtic and they're not letting Utrecht settle." BBC Radio Scotland pundit Murdo MacLeod

murdo reckons all is not lost. he really is suffering. brilliant

now saying they are four nothing down but have lifted the tempo

quality

Someone better chum Murdo home and take his shoe laces off him.

Poor Murdo - I dont think you are ever going to win.

laugh.gif

Seymour M Hersh

"They will now concentrate on the League"

Ya think?

In all honesty they or der hun will win the league. I hope we can challenge them for as long as possible but there is nothing to suggest we'll (or anyone else) will split them let alone beat them both. However, it's always great to see them (and their ugly twins) humiliated.

jamboinglasgow

And tomorrow the papers will cry for Summer football as the way to cure our European ills despite the fact that Celtic have been knocked out of two competitions by teams who play football the same time as us, United and Hibs were knocked out by teams that have either just started the league or soon will, while Motherwell beat teams that play Summer football (but lost to one today.)

The real problem is that we go back to basics, and concentrate on improving our skill level, and make the SPL more competitive might help as well, hint hint old firm.

john reid will be furiously writting out his stern rebuke for the rest of scottish football. we're all to blame.

As much as I like seeing the OF getting humped, we are going to end up with just 3 places in Europe very soon. Top 2 and the cup winners.

That is worrying.

As much as I like seeing the OF getting humped, we are going to end up with just 3 places in Europe very soon. Top 2 and the cup winners.

That is worrying.

who suffers most and who will stop buying titles on the back of European cash?

The Mighty Thor

Someone better chum Murdo home and take his shoe laces off him.

Poor Murdo - I dont think you are ever going to win.

laugh.gif

I've said it before. Murdo hasn't been the same since Dunga rattled his brains in Italia 90. :thumbsup:

Francis Albert

mungo mcleod.... :rofl:

halfwit.

2-0 "Celtic still in this - they just need one goal"

3-0 "Celtic still in this - they just need one goal"

Never seemed to occur to him that they also needed to stop shipping goals at the other end.

That is worrying.

No more than we deserve, at the end of the day Archie!

Toxteth O'Grady

Just looked on BBC

"Every Utrecht pass is accompanied by an Ole from the jubilant home fans. They're loving this and it's brutal viewing for the Celtic fans inside the stadium."

GIRFUY ya weegie smelly tramps

Archived