Any Hearts Fans From Carlisle

boy_in_maroon

boy_in_maroon

In Carlisle this weekend with the wife, so i'll be looking for a nice wee pub/bar for lunch and to watch the game.

Can any Hearts fans from there, or been there give some recommendations on where to go?

Cheers :thumbs_up:

The Griffin -- Court Square, Carlisle, Cumbria CA1 1QX

Has ESPN AS DOES The Gosling Bridge Inn -- Kingstown Road, Carlisle, Cumbria CA3 0AT and The William Rufas at the Botchergate in Carlisle -- that is very central in the town.

linkin- hearts

In Carlisle this weekend with the wife, so i'll be looking for a nice wee pub/bar for lunch and to watch the game.

Can any Hearts fans from there, or been there give some recommendations on where to go?

Remember, if anyone asks, you've never heard of the hobos:whistling:

There is hundreds of pubs in Carlisle. Come out of train station and turn right! Mind though if your sending the wife out to shop whilst you are watching the game....she will be back in about 5 mins. More pubs than shops!!!!!

feedtheroman2

I remember being in the Gosling Bridge watching a Hearts v rangers game many years ago - typical annoying "fan" of their's with his top on with "GIO" on the back, sitting in front of me, never shut up the whole game about how superior they were etc etc

Midway through the second half, afer another shite decision by the ref, i shout "Come on Hearts, get intae these cheating rangers ba******!" Things then got quite heated and he got chucked out. Made my night :thumbsup:

After watching the Jambos mate try and get along to Brunton Park for the Carlisle Utd v MK Dons match. The Cumbrians have had a pretty good start to the league.

Maybe need to promise her indoors a restaurant visit tho. :rolleyes:

Archived