Hartley On Radio Scotland

LAIRDY14

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rossthejambo

Aberdeen are probably the next 'biggest' club after us, but we're certainly not their biggest rivals, I've no idea what gave you that impression.

Their general slaverings usually mentions that they see us as their biggest rivals (maybe apart from Rangers of course).

They hate us with a passion, make no mistake about that.

They really give them from Leith a run for their money in the deluded stakes.

Employee sucks up to his new paymasters SHOCK !

Aye but you can surely do it without dissing former clubs / colleagues..... or in this case talking pure nonsense

Their general slaverings usually mentions that they see us as their biggest rivals (maybe apart from Rangers of course).

I have never seen or heard an Aberdeen fan express the opinion that Hearts are their biggest rivals, and I've lived in Aberdeen for the last 18 months. It's definitely Rangers, probably followed by the Dundee teams.

No doubt they don't like us, but I'm not very fond of them either, and I wouldn't class Aberdeen as one of our main rivals.

Less than 100 at Parkhead last Feb the Saturday after Rovers knocked them out of the cup.

I blame Jimmy Calderwood - he perpetuated this myth. 5,000 at Tynie when the Roseburn hold 3,440 and there were about 500 empty seats. Phannie

i hope he's at the wind up. i don't want to think of captain beardy as a zander diamond-esque ignorant rasper who drips more pish than pat stanton's mattress.

Less than 100 at Parkhead last Feb the Saturday after Rovers knocked them out of the cup.

Not sure why you think they played Raith at Parkhead. And even if they had I suspect they'd have taken more than 100 fans... :mellow:

He's gone fishing and caught a few here eh?

Risky game if he thinks we'll all shake his hand and say "nice one paul" when he next appears at Tynie

Not sure why you think they played Raith at Parkhead. And even if they had I suspect they'd have taken more than 100 fans... :mellow:

The Saturday AFTER you got knocked out of the cup you played Celtic and took 100 fans

that is what the poster you quoted was trying to say, which made perfect sense to me sheepy

Somebody has been on the same brew as Paul. :whistling:

winston churchill

he won't be sir paul hartley with some now then. :lol:

wait and see what kickbacks like after.

sir paul tucks away a penalty and runs over and gives us the finger to the lips.

babertonjambo

:wacko:

babertonjambo

i hope he's at the wind up. i don't want to think of captain beardy as a zander diamond-esque ignorant rasper who drips more pish than pat stanton's mattress.

:rofl:

Post of the day. Thanks for brightening up a dull day in the office Vic. :D

Seymour M Hersh

I take it your joking ! There was no way in a million years was there 5,000 ! Unless they did the hobo trick of dressing up as seats !

Only because he know's it was closer to 8k they brought. :whistling:

football player in "saying things fans of his current club will like" shocker!!

honestly, what do you expect him to say? greet & moan about not being at Hearts?

ffs

Why don't you merge this thread with the other 120odd page thread you have on Aberdeens captain.

Alternatively, merge the 120odd page thread on Aberdeens captain with the 100odd page thread you've got an Aberdeens manager. :whistling:

Aberdeen's home crowd in the second half of last season was about 5000. PH should stop spouting pish, he's embarrassing himself big time. Winning trophies this season and now 5000 at away games :o

Why don't you merge this thread with the other 120odd page thread you have on Aberdeens captain.

Alternatively, merge the 120odd page thread on Aberdeens captain with the 100odd page thread you've got an Aberdeens manager. :whistling:

Eh dont you mean Aberdeens captain by default.

Do you really think the sheep were his first option? get real.

Yes we feked it up and yes most would have taken him back to Tynecastle but the Vlad factor intervened once more and PH going by all accounts didnt cave in to a loony.. fair play to him.

McGoo well there is another one that decided against Hearts but thank fek for that what a lucky escape we had on that score. He has winged and moaned and made excuses since the day he got the job wi you mutton molestors.

What I dont get wi sheep fans is they genuinely think they have a bigger team, support etc etc than Hearts despite conclusive evidence to the contrary. The only time i can recall a head to head ala us v Hobos in 2006 where both sets of fans could Prove a point was the semi at Hampden where Alan Johnston scored and you were even more pathetic than the hobos. At least they dressed as seats.

Are you the new hubz? are we gonna get things like we stole yer manager and we stole PH cos he wanted to come to us more just like we get hobos telling us they were the first team to have floodlights/strip advertising/electric scoreboards/undersoil heating etc etc all non important issues on the field of play.

Bottom line is Hearts/Vlad decided they didnt want PH although I conceed that I would have taken him. He must be on joob joobs as your own manager (term used loosely) states repeadidly that he cannot compete with Hearts on pay.

Either its as I state and you got him by default or (1) he doesnt actually know where Abersheep is or (2) He lied when he said he wanted to be closer to his family cos me thinks he will be staying in sheeptown during the week so I can only conclude he never got what he wanted.

Lets face it Vlad feked him

I wonder if Mr Hartley could tell me when the last time Aberdeen took 5000 away from home was...

Atletico Madrid, November 2007. 6k

nearly as funny as the 250,000 sellik took to sevill :lol:

They sold both their ticket allocations which was a tickle under 6k so unless each punter was buying two tickets each, i'm inclined to believe they did...

linkin- hearts

That was only the first allocation.

A second ( or third even if you want to be a pedant) was made as so many had gone across.

Haven't you got a "manager" you could be spitting on?:whistling:

For **** sake Hartley, how dare you tell the supporters of your current club and wage payers that they're bigger than us. No matter who you play for we're your team. :verymad: :verymad:

Scumbag. :verymad:

:rolleyes:

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

what are all these scummy hilbilly basterts doin on JKB, feck off and play the banjo on your porch ya deluded fuds.

I wonder if Mr Hartley could tell me when the last time Aberdeen took 5000 away from home was...

January this year - Aberdeen sold 5500 tickets for Tannadice.

Tickets are current on sale for Dundee United v Aberdeen on September 11th. My bet would be the Aberdeen end will probably number over 5,000 again.

Tickets are current on sale for Dundee United v Aberdeen on September 11th. My bet would be the Aberdeen end will probably number over 5,000 again.

hartley picked a statistic and moulded it into a positive statement wouldn`t you agree?

linkin- hearts

It took you 3 days to find that out huh, pony express on strike up in sheep country?:whistling:

It took you 3 days to find that out huh, pony express on strike up in sheep country?:whistling:

Believe it or not, I don't log into Kickback every day.

hartley picked a statistic and moulded it into a positive statement wouldn`t you agree?

Yes. He was saying something positive about his new club. Why it merited a thread on here is unknown, surely no Hearts fan was actually offended by it?

However what he said was true, we do take over 5,000 to Tannadice. If you don't believe me then you you've only a few weeks to wait and see how many tickets we sell for there on September 11th.

Fozzyonthefence

PH is probably correct as far as this season goes - the Sheep may well take over 5k to 1 or maybe 2 games this season (both Tannadice) - no danger we will be taking over 5k to any league games this season.

Believe it or not, I don't log into Kickback every day.

Yes. He was saying something positive about his new club. Why it merited a thread on here is unknown, surely no Hearts fan was actually offended by it?

However what he said was true, we do take over 5,000 to Tannadice. If you don't believe me then you you've only a few weeks to wait and see how many tickets we sell for there on September 11th.

You do realise there will be people who will check this and post accordingly after the Tannadice game.

:down:

The important phrase here,fellow Jambos,is "Quality not quantity".....shine our shoes,sheep!:D

We could take 5,000 to Easter Road no problem if we were allocated that number of tickets

Impressive, taking over 5,000 to a game in your own city. Its unheard of.

Konrad von Carstein

I think the inference was that you muppets treat Dundee Utd as a derby, meaning you take a larger support to Tannadice. Meanwhile we have a REAL derby that we have restricted ticketing for.

You on the other hand are close to emulating us in that your attendances are closing in on 5,000 for HOME games.

You are coming across as a bit of tit TBH.

it's not our fault nobody would want to share your shitehole of a city

kingantti1874

I'd say there was a fair chance Aberdeen will attract about 5000 fans to a game in their own city this season... managed that very feat on several occasions

Last season - diddy club, diddy support!

ToadKiller Dog

Looking back over the last 3 seasons the only game the sheep could have had anything like 5,000 at tannadice was the first game of the season in 2007 where the crowd was over 12,000 . Crowds since then have been from 8,500 to 10,400 . So given the arabs usually get around just under 7,000 home fans for bigger games . I think its unlikely to be 5,000 plus at the game

linkin- hearts

Just out of interest, why do you log on to Kickback? Haven't you and the rest of your turnip munching woolybacks anything better to do? The truth is although you might have had success in the 80's you're still jealous because we are, and always will be, the 3rd biggest club in Scotland, and nothing you can do will ever change that. Live with it.:thumbsup:

always a jambo

All the Sheep "fans" are thrilled to be top of the league.

They haven't realised yet that it only really matters when you are in that position at the end of the season, not after the 1st game.

They and the players are all deluded up here. Wait until they lose a few then their true colours will appear again

In a season where both Aberdeen and Hearts were shite our average attendance was 14484 compared to the Sheeps 10461. I think that says it all regarding the sizes of both clubs. Even the Hobos are a bigger club than Aberdeen :huh:

Check out this throbber.

They take 5000 fans a few miles down the road & he's all excited about it. Deary me.

It's a pity your home attendances are SHITE. Utter SHITE.

How many did you take to Parkhead the last time you played Celtic there?

112 I believe.

I think the inference was that you muppets treat Dundee Utd as a derby, meaning you take a larger support to Tannadice. Meanwhile we have a REAL derby that we have restricted ticketing for.

Do you want me to be jealous we don't share our city with a team and support we hate?

The thread is full of fans asking when we last took over 5,000 to an away game. I simply pointed out we tend to take 5,000 to games at Tannadice. Why you're offended at that I've no idea.

Looking back over the last 3 seasons the only game the sheep could have had anything like 5,000 at tannadice was the first game of the season in 2007 where the crowd was over 12,000 . Crowds since then have been from 8,500 to 10,400 . So given the arabs usually get around just under 7,000 home fans for bigger games . I think its unlikely to be 5,000 plus at the game

Yes, because Dundee United always sell out. Its a wonder they give away so many tickets to away fans when they surely have so many of their own support missing out on tickets?

Just out of interest, why do you log on to Kickback?

The same reason I run a podcast with a Hearts fan (and a Kilmarnock fan), and tend to talk football with people who aren't all Aberdeen fans.

Its called taking an interest in Scottish football.

And as it goes, I don't have a particular problem with Hearts. The Old Firm are the real enemy, and I'm fairly supportive of the other ten in the SPL.

You'll also tend to find I only really take part in threads on this forum that are about Aberdeen.

The truth is although you might have had success in the 80's you're still jealous because we are, and always will be, the 3rd biggest club in Scotland, and nothing you can do will ever change that. Live with it.:thumbsup:

That has nothing to do with the topic, but if you want to believe that then you go ahead.

Whether we're the 3rd, 4th, or 10th biggest club in Scotland means bugger all to me. Football clubs are about trophies, and Aberdeen have won more of them than Hearts.

All the Sheep "fans" are thrilled to be top of the league.

They haven't realised yet that it only really matters when you are in that position at the end of the season, not after the 1st game.

They and the players are all deluded up here. Wait until they lose a few then their true colours will appear again

You must be a lot of fun at the football.

We're top of the league - something neither of our sides (yes, even Hearts) get to boast about very often.

Chances are we'll lose top spot to one of the Old Firm this weekend and that'll be that for the rest of the season. Therefore, we make no apologies for milking it for all its worth.

In a season where both Aberdeen and Hearts were shite our average attendance was 14484 compared to the Sheeps 10461. I think that says it all regarding the sizes of both clubs. Even the Hobos are a bigger club than Aberdeen

With all due respect, Hearts have a better stadium (just now anyway), cheaper ticket prices, Edinburgh is more accessible for fans in the central belt (of which Aberdeen have a great deal) and the last few seasons there's been a more positive vibe around Hearts than their has been for Aberdeen.

It would be seriously impressive if Aberdeen had a bigger average home attendance at the moment.

As it goes, our away support is bigger, even Paul Hartley says so :thumbsup:

As for your comment about Hibs being bigger than Aberdeen, thats laughable and you know it.

How many did you take to Parkhead the last time you played Celtic there?

112 I believe.

You have facts to back this up of course?

Its just that I was at the game, and was actually sat in the Celtic end (typical Aberdonian, got offered a lend of a mate's season ticket so saved myself ?28). I had a perfect view of the Dons support that day and it was a hell of a lot more than 112.

Archived