How far is too far?

Makween

I P Knightley
Mods, can we have a pink-shirted 'gay' smiley?

Thanks.

:)

Woooh, you seem nice!:heartpump:

Chase me...:movethatass:

Boaby Ewing
Dave, I go "down south" for the ladies for as long as it takes. No long is too long.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't "fuschia" gay slang for "a little over the top in terms of being outrageously gay"??

Heh heh, good retort.

In my defence, it was borrowed off a mate after a hard Thursday night's boozing which involved five of us rocking into the office still pished on the Friday.

The highlight of which was me queuing by the girls making the bacon butties in the staff canteen for five minutes, and wondering why the queue wasn't moving.

One of them eventually ushered me round to the right side, god bless her soul. :P She did comment that I looked 'the *****', which I believe is youth slang for stylish, so you may have a point.

this_is_my_story
You are young, you have much to learn.

Some of them have big hands and adam's apples.

My comment was of a pre-emptive nature, yet with a little twist of surrealist, self-deprecating humour. There hasn't been a smiley yet that explains what goes on in my mind when I'm typing.

1. Wish I was!!

2. Those are most likely Ladyboys.

3. Me neither, although that's probably a good thing! :)

Cairneyhill Jambo
Their must be a giver in the elton john relationship and I'm pretty sure their both gay.

Elton John's marriage is over after he found his partner having sex behind his back.

Stewart MacD
moisturiser with built in self tan, is definitely gay. my mate admitted to using this a few weeks ago and has never heard then end of it since.

Surely solariums or moisturiser with tanning qualities are a must in Edinburgh?

How else to avoid that sickly pasty look?

Extremely gay would be "back, crack & sac".

conn artist
Surely solariums or moisturiser with tanning qualities are a must in Edinburgh?

How else to avoid that sickly pasty look?

Extremely gay would be "back, crack & sac".

sickly and pasty is what being scottish is all about. its a badge of honour.

Thinking about what constitutes the boundary of being gay...clearly suggests issues .....

Hmmm.

Overusing ellipses...doesn't make you look clever...

Hmm.

This is all a bit homophobic, isn't it?

No-one's saying that there's anything wrong with it :P Just that it's unacceptably gay for someone who claims to be straight. So there. Ha!

I have a number of pink shirts and continue to buy them mainly due to the favourable reaction to them given to me by ladies of the female persuasion. (oYo)

Happy New Year, everyone - can't believe it's 2004 already.

I P Knightley

Happy New Year, everyone - can't believe it's 2004 already.

Cheeky blighter. I'll have you know - ach forget it; I've never claimed to be a fashion guru!

Archived