Hibbert Gtf

lou

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick

The final word on Hibbert - a certain ex-PM doesn't even claim that he's shite. Get him in the team Sergio!

I'm standing just along from Hibbert in Le Monde and he's been swanning around like he owns the gaff! Necking double vodkas like it's going out of fashion and making an abnormal amount of trips to the toilet with his hangers on.

Is this anyway for our top earner to act!?!? No fecking wonder Vlad wants out.

I heard Hibbert had the absolute cheek to go on a night out drinking until all hours with his ex team mates after we got put out the league up to said lower division side. We don't need this sort of player at our club. HIBBERT GTF.

His disciplinary record is 100%, no yellows and no reds. I've never seen him make a wayward pass. To be fair though, he hasn't scored for us either. Not too much of a drain on the wage bill either, we could do with a few more like him. In fact, given the size of the current squad, we could do with a lot more like him!

Doctor FinnBarr

His disciplinary record is 100%, no yellows and no reds. I've never seen him make a wayward pass. To be fair though, he hasn't scored for us either. Not too much of a drain on the wage bill either, we could do with a few more like him. In fact, given the size of the current squad, we could do with a lot more like him!

He was spoken to by the ref a few weeks ago, no hang on, that was Black

:teehee:

Malcolm Tucker

Blackie kicked **** oot of him, rifts in the dressing room.

What is happening at Hearts.

Sutton should start.

:sob:

Radioactive Mince

who is Hibbert????

I'm at Hibbert's gaff in the Grange right now having an epic Worms battle on his Dreamcast (you should see his gaming room). Whatever we're paying him, it's no enough! He's got an Atari 1040, NES, the fookin' lot!

Vlad: I know you stalk me on here (st****boobs my arse) - I will die of happiness if you give Hibbert a cheeky payrise so he can buy a Spectrum 48k and a copy of 'Horace Goes Skiing'. Thanks in advance, your excellency.

Hibbert says "Who the feck is 'skacel goal'?", by the way.

Radioactive Mince

Ha ha oh hai fans of Hearts and therefore fans of Hibbert!!

Jimmy is a big smelly jobby lol wonder if Nandos is still open ammmm huungray.

Jim you suck balls man

Radioactive Mince

FFS :facepalm:

Top tip, guys:

Dinnae leave yerself logged in to kickback while you go for a pish at Hibbert's hoose. He'll straight annihilate a brother with his bants.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Hibbert is not hearts quality, I'm feckin' sick to death of paying week in week out to see this huddy.

Cowdenbeaths his level.

GTF.

Ha ha oh hai fans of Hearts and therefore fans of Hibbert!!

Jimmy is a big smelly jobby lol wonder if Nandos is still open ammmm huungray.

Jim you suck balls man

:stare:

Radioactive Mince

:stare:

Look, he gets enough abuse while he's not sitting in the stands at Tynecastle just for being Hibbert. I really don't think he needs some jumped up wee bag criticising his spelling, grammar and punctuation FFS!

He was wrong to do what he did. I gave him a row and hit him with an Old Woman. That's the end of it as far as I'm concerned.

How's any young footballer meant to cope when his literacy is being questioned? If he doesn't start against Invershite, it'll be your fault, sweetie.

:pissy:

Look, he gets enough abuse while he's not sitting in the stands at Tynecastle just for being Hibbert. I really don't think he needs some jumped up wee bag criticising his spelling, grammar and punctuation FFS!

He was wrong to do what he did. I gave him a row and hit him with an Old Woman. That's the end of it as far as I'm concerned.

How's any young footballer meant to cope when his literacy is being questioned? If he doesn't start against Invershite, it'll be your fault, sweetie.

:pissy:

:rofl: harsh

Archived