Hibbert Gtf

lou

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Old Tolbooth

I am sick and fed up of this wage thief picking up a wage and contributing Nada,get him emptied JJ

:lol:

Greedy_Jambo

How he's managed to last longer than nade i don't know!

Couldnae hit a barn door with a trumpet.

How he's managed to last longer than nade i don't know!

Couldnae hit a barn door with a trumpet.

Larry contributed far more than him :verymad: :verymad:

heartsfc_fan

:ninja:

For anyone who isn't sure what's going on here.

Some guy on a Preston (?) forum I believe claimed our top earner is a player called "Hibbert" on "?2.5K" a week.

Try Obua on ?8 - 9K a week :thumbsup:

Some guy on a Preston (?) forum I believe claimed our top earner is a player called "Hibbert" on "?2.5K" a week.

Spoilsport

kingantti1874

Hibbert an obua look alike though so it's an easy mistake to make-both traditional Ugandan names

jamboinglasgow

Guys, give him time, he scored a hat-trick against Manchester United and Chelsea, he will come good.

Agreed, he has been totally anonymous in his time at Hearts so far :verymad:

thats because he has died 4 times, & 3 of our managers we have had have gave him the kiss of life :whistling: & Big Jim.

Jim done it last week, so I'm told

lasylo done it,

Rix loved it ,

Burley had to do it as it was his fault (hit him in the throte (alledgely) with a vodka bottle)

I LOVE HIBBERT.:blink:

BlingCrosby

Obua is on a lot less than Nade according to the pair of them.

Don Roberto

I like the lad. I feel there's a player in there somewhere.

He hasn't had a chance. Vlad flu apparently. If he got a run in the team instead of being kept out he would score a few

ripped the hobos a new one in the semi. 3 goals, 3 fingers in the air, nice beard.

then came the shame of riccarton 3. him and gardner were conned into it by the snake peters of course.

Johanes de Silentio

I think he could still do a job for us - he has never had the support of the fans or the coaching staff!

I also believe that none of the playing squad have ever had a good word to say about him. :angry:

The annoying thing is his incosistency,one week he does not put a foot wrong and the next week he contributes nothing

My source close to Hibbert has told me that he hasn't received his wages from Hearts for the last few months. Cash flow problems again at Hearts :angry: Perhaps explains his recent poor performances ???

Mad Vald oot, Tick tock etc

FireHearts98

Hibbert would be banging them in if it wasn't for you boo boys and he also denies hitting Ian Black too!

wasn't the ****** grining as he walked round the track kiddin us all on he was injured ? no wonder we all chanted hibbert - hibbert gtf.

alwaysthereinspirit

It was obvious that this was going to come to a head. The kid has a wee run of bad luck and all of a sudden he's no good. As said by other posters give the guy a break. He could still turn it around for us. Pingu is the prime example. We only gave him 30 months to prove himself then we forced him out the door. Lets not fall into that trap again with whats his face.

Johanes de Silentio

It was obvious that this was going to come to a head. The kid has a wee run of bad luck and all of a sudden he's no good. As said by other posters give the guy a break. He could still turn it around for us. Pingu is the prime example. We only gave him 30 months to prove himself then we forced him out the door. Lets not fall into that trap again with whats his face.

Listen - has anyone ever seen this ***** Hibbert at training?

No - time to launch this *****! :angry:

Francis Albert

The answer to our problems at the back - the mad one's insistence on playing Zal is the problem.

I give him one more season. I think he deserves it. He'll soon be back playing for that country that he's from.

alwaysthereinspirit

I give him one more season. I think he deserves it. He'll soon be back playing for that country that he's from.

Not so sure about that. They're pretty strong at his position.

Radioactive Mince

Oh FFS, not yet another Hibbert-bashing thread. :facepalm:

It's like Groundhog Day in here, I swear.

Don't you just love our 'support'? :angry::verymad:

Mince

gorgie_rebel

I'm shaking with rage

Hibbert is the reason Hleb never signed as he wouldn't move out the flat, and he's holding up money that could have been used to pay Kingston's wage demands.

He's been totally anonymous since he came here.

Wonder if that boy that was organising a Vlad protest at the back of the Main stand last season has still got the placards in his shed??

VLAD OOT!! HIBBERT OOT!!

Yeah but he's always been willing to go and play for that country, even if he can't play for us. That's just so typical Hibbert.

Johanes de Silentio

hibbert for first goal tommorow. :lol:

Hibbert is not playing tomorrow - I repeat - not playing tomorrow!

****sake - yet another non-appearance! :angry:

Archived