Hibbert Gtf

lou

HIBBERT IS FAT LOLZ!!!1!

LOL LOL. bet he spends all his time in fords bakers eating cornish pasties.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alwaysthereinspirit

Hibbert is not playing tomorrow - I repeat - not playing tomorrow!

****sake - yet another non-appearance! :angry:

ARE YOU F*****G KIDDING ME. GET HIM TAE **** BACK TO WHERE EVER WE GOT HIM.

I have no inside info and don't really want a fight.....but where on earth did the 8-9K per week for Obua come from??

He came from South Africa and is Ugandan....and he was signed at a time we were/are cutting back. If he gets 8k per month, i'd buy it...nothing more.

Is this true?? I've heard people say similar about Suso but again i'd be surprised if he was on more than 8k per month also.

Cardiac Rucksack

I almost vomit when I hear the name Hibbert now. Im seething, MAD VALD OOOOOOOOOTTTT!11!!!!!!!!1!

Broomie Hearts

glad this threads here actually

i didnt want to have start another new one about him and feed all these gloating wee teamers

here goes,

rumour i heard was hibbert wants a move to hibs

my source(sauce) is a wee hibby who comes into our pub to sell the big issue

this hibby said his old man came across hibbert while at his night job(apparently his dad works in an all male sauna as the "heid massuse")

it seems hibbert likes,and i quote,"all naked chasey,chasey round the shower area",so hes instructed his agent to contact yogi and see if he can fit him in.

anyway thats just what i heard

Chad Sexington

Hibbert update: Just been seen driving a yellow Lamborghini at speed from Macdonald's drive thru on Gorgie Road.

SEETHING!!! :verymad:

Hibbert update: Just been seen driving a yellow Lamborghini at speed from Macdonald's drive thru on Gorgie Road.

SEETHING!!! :verymad:

Next he'll be posting pictures of his dong on Adult Friend Finder :D

londonjambo

Don't know whether this means anything but Hibbert's Facebook status has just changed to "A change is as good as a rest"

Looking bad, I'd say

GC

ring-of-fire

UPDATED:

I was in a pub on the Royal mile. There was only a couple of people in at the time, mainly just me a 3 old regulars. Suddenly, and with out warning, the phone rang...the barman answers and immediately hands the phone to one trench coat wearing old men at the bar. IT WAS HIBBERT relaying messages from his Kaunas base and asking the grubby old man about his injury problems, what wage he was on (2.5k a week) and what he should do next! :ninja:

Carl Weathers

I find the way Hibbert licks his lips after drinking his favourite brew rather unnerving.

However, I guess this 'hero' has earned the right.

Snake Plissken

Hibbert annoys me.

There's a player in there but he just doesn't seem to do it enough, I think the stick he gets from certain sections of the support is OTT though, is it any wonder his best performances come in non-existent games? I trust JJ to get the best out of him.

he's 23 now and been getting a shot in the first team for a good few years and has still not proven himself...HIBBERT GTF

Just saw Hibbert in Tesco. His Mrs is fit btw...

Seen him too, took a quick photo. Think it's him ...

as_smb_hibbertHelment_630.jpg

AND .. he's obviously planning on staying longer as he's had his house done up.

wp36415aec.jpg

Commander Harris

If Hibbert was Lithuanian he'd have been hounded out of here already.?

All you Hibbert Haters GTF - boys got talent, didnt you see his nifty footwork on dancing with the stars!!!!

The self loathers on here are becoming impossible to deal with just get behind your team ffs....IMHO hes better than Hartley.

Geoff Kilpatrick

to all you Hibbert apologists, do you actually go to the games? he's pash

APOLOGIES FOR HAVING AN OPINION! :verymad:

Give him his due he does a lot for charity etc. Always turns up at supporters' functions,always got time for a chat and an autograph for the kids. Seems a decent bloke off the pitch.

I'm surprised the haters on here actually bother to call him "Hibbert" and don't just do the usual hating thing and call him "Number xx"

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Hibbert may only have one leg due to "the accident", but that leg can work miracles :woot:

gorgie_rebel

A mate of mine who is usually reliable and spends a lot of time hanging about the Bus Station, just text me to say he saw Hibbert and his agent waiting on the Citylink bus to Glasgow!!!

Also he caught a look at his mobile phone as he was on a video call. According to my mate the face he saw on Hibberts phone was Neil Lennon!!!

Looks like he could be signing for them.

If thats the case then he'll never be welcomed back at Tynecastle ever again

GTF Hhibbert!!!!

Johanes de Silentio

FAO Hibbert - in the interests of the safety of yourself and your family - please stay away from the Ghyle - I IMPLORE YOU!

Tommy Wiseau

You can say what you want about Hibbert, but I defy anyone who thinks they've seen him make a mistake in a Hearts jersey.

When he does end up returning to Tynie as a player for another club, I hope he doesn't take the exhample of a certain snhake and thump his chest to get it up us. :verymad:

• 1 year later...

:hibbert:

Hopefully this **** gets the boot in January. Total waijfeef.

Mars Attacks!!!

Forgot about Hibbert

Time he stood up and was counted. Had less appearances than driver in the last 12 months

Is the fact he's not getting a game down to Paulo's gash tactics?

Radioactive Mince

Why would the club let a ?5 million pound player go? :dribble:

Wee Vlad rates him, pity about Mr Jim & Csaba 'clueless' Sergio eh.

Wish you'd all stop hating on Hibbert. The boy just needs a chance, needs the fans to get behind him instead of slating him week in week out.

Honestly, some of you need to get a grip :down:

Archived