A Grimm Mafia Tale......

Groot

thehibsareintheirbeds

Happy Birthday lads, have a good one. Here's to another 50-60 years of failing to see the Hobos win the cup :thumbsup:

Right back to the game, THAITB, it would have been easier to go with Sean yesterday but you couldn't because that would have made you look far too goonly and because JR only changed his vote right at the end, you couldn't change. With your defence, you covered all areas and no matter what, there was always the safety net because Sean was on your side. Nice double bluff by Frenchie by briefly voting for you as well for a bit.

I keep going back to this but for the last few days, you've told Sean he's a fellow townie. There's no way of knowing that unless you are a goon and even he's admitted he's confused why you've been so persistent and it's been you persuading him and not the other way round.

But i've never claimed to know anything about sean's status- all i've said is that i was convinced you, frenchie and lasith were goons... Meaning sean wasn't. And i'm still convinced you are the final goon and would hope people see sense and vote that way.

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jambosean75

the goons have played this well.

so i'm going to hope there as smart and conniving as they think they are and

vote thaitb

the only reason i thought you were a goon up to now was your continued votes for me martin.

i think they decided to split up and try to partner up with us both(me & thaitb, you & frenchie) to cover their bases.

i think frenchies ignoring you yesterday was to make you look guilty if i survived the lynch as i had already queried him on it.

at the end of the day i know i'm a townie and that leaves a straight choice between you and thaitb.

i just hope i haven't screwed up and handed you a win if you're the goon.

It's Night

Jambosean was the make or break choice for the town, nobody had bothered to note that he didn't seem that hairy for a wolf

THAITB- townie was lynched

PM please but we all know what's coming

Happy Birthday Marty

thehibsareintheirbeds

So close! Last lynch and you got the wrong fella. Think the game should be null and void!

Soz folks, in a rush to get sorted for tonight and I mixed up the lynch with the night kill

Jambosean - townie was killed by the wolf in a quite horrific way to reward him for handing the goons the victory

Harry Palmer

I have a question which is important....

I asked for sean to be spared today yet he wasn't, why?

If he was this meant that flux would not have been able to vote him which could have been crucial.

:thumbsup:

What a victory!

Great comeback from the town, I thought it was done but Sean made a fine choice.

Second goon win in a row from the dead :D

Chris Benoit

and the oscar goes to................

oscar-statue.jpg

Martin for services to goonliness :thumbsup:

If he was this meant that flux would not have been able to vote him which could have been crucial.

I would have voted for Martin as well :)

Chris Benoit

gingerbread man is last to act at night so we killed you before he could be protected.

had that well worked out in advance

thehibsareintheirbeds

Well played goons, probably deserved that overall. Felt like i was banging my head against a brick wall there for a while, so it'll be nice to get some peace. That has to go down as one of the closest games ever.

Chris Benoit

got a confession to make, thaitb was supposed to be killed night 1 but i got drunk and made an executive decision to kill Bev.

PJ1 was a brain wave that came from nowhere and i was convinced JP was the cop so out of the 3 masons in the first 3 nights only 1 was meant :rolleyes:

gingerbread man is last to act at night so we killed you before he could be protected.

how do you know? Post 1 says Woodsman? No mention of the Ginger man Michael Stewart

At night I will take PMs from the Pigs, Prince Charming, then the Fairy Godmother, then the baddies and finally The Woodsman if he wished to kill

Harry Palmer

I have checked the rules and there is no mention of the gingerbread man anywhere in the order, therefore the game stinks... :whistling:

and the oscar goes to................

Martin for services to goonliness :thumbsup:

I would give another bs speech but I've had to give out far too many in the game already to last a lifetime :laugh:

Chris Benoit

Gingerbread Man ? Can chooses 1 person at the start of a game day who cannot be voted lynched during that day as you can?t catch the gingerbread man?.

got it wrong either way i knew our kill came before the g/bread man made his choice

is this to your satisfaction JR???

get_over_it.jpg

Well played goons, probably deserved that overall. Felt like i was banging my head against a brick wall there for a while, so it'll be nice to get some peace. That has to go down as one of the closest games ever.

Townies did a great job with the comeback and I've no idea how you managed to know that Sean was the innocent one from way back! It really reached a stalemate in the last day or two, everyone was too cautious, especially me.

It's weird that Boof brought up that game because it was almost identical and on that occasion, you managed to beat me. Think that was when I was a goon with Bev and Geoff and they went right from the start, only for me to lose right at the very end because you managed to convince Boof. I guess that makes us even now!!

Harry Palmer

Methinks some kind of twin skullduggery has been going on... :ninja:

Anyway, Martin actually came up with the theory which I said was bollocks... :teehee:

Rather enjoyable game even if I was forced into making a decision of Martin the other night. :rolleyes:

Special Guest

Gingerbread Man ? Can chooses 1 person at the start of a game day who cannot be voted lynched during that day as you can?t catch the gingerbread man?.

chr_gingy_p1_800.jpg

Gingerbread Man was not active during the night activities, I asked for the PM to ensure at the start of the game day I could state who couldn't be voted, it could have been awkward if someone started to get a run of early votes only to advise they couldn't be voted for

FWIW in my opinion, I am shocked the goons won, Marty and Martin dithering about when Kits and Lasith were being voted off should have put a neon sign above their heads screaming GOON

They were told before the lynch (EDIT - by Geoff's post I hasten to add) Lasith was being investigated, I told them he had been by revealing the role, they should have been on that vote like white on rice quoting Geoff's post as backup why to vote Lasith

got a confession to make, thaitb was supposed to be killed night 1 but i got drunk and made an executive decision to kill Bev.

PJ1 was a brain wave that came from nowhere and i was convinced JP was the cop so out of the 3 masons in the first 3 nights only 1 was meant :rolleyes:

Shhhh, it was all because we were goon masters, no other reason and we had no luck involved at all.

Think my main contribution was finding Seats clue but I thought he was the cop with his hero quote. Then your Shrek knowledge proved useful!

Chris Benoit

Gingerbread Man was not active during the night activities, I asked for the PM to ensure at the start of the game day I could state who couldn't be voted, it could have been awkward if someone started to get a run of early votes only to advise they couldn't be voted for

FWIW in my opinion, I am shocked the goons won, Marty and Martin dithering about when Kits and Lasith were being voted off should have put a neon sign above their heads screaming GOON

They were told before the lynch (EDIT - by Geoff's post I hasten to add) Lasith was being investigated, I told them he had been by revealing the role, they should have been on that vote like white on rice quoting Geoff's post as backup why to vote Lasith

your just jealous cos we won the game doing it our own way :P

portobellojambo1

Woooooooooo

Where is Geoff by the way. When he said he was flying over here I assumed he meant in an aeroplane. However, given the amount of time he has been off line i now suspect he meant it literally.

Wooooooooooo

Well done goons, 3 in three nights was the difference I think (although I lost track of what happened at the end a little bit!). As for my fairy godmothering skills - pfffff! Only got two save in, one for a townie and one for a flippin goon! Think I should stick to being in a team in future.

FWIW, I had to throw in the clue to try and save myself (it was clear I was going at that stage) and at least try and get another night out of it. Unfortunately, nobody good figured it out rolleyes.gif

Happy birthday to the evil twins and good job on the game Malky! thumbsup.gif

jambosean75

i'm such a grade a tit.

should of stuck to my initial feeling rather than trying to think which i'm clearly not cut out for. :angry:

portobellojambo1

PJ

the game is over, we don't have to woooooooooooo anymore laugh.gif

Baws, who won.

portobellojambo1

The game was flawed....

If you think the game was flawed wait until you meet Beverley :rolleyes::whistling:

If you think the game was flawed wait until you meet Beverley :rolleyes::whistling:

i am the sum of my flaws unsure.gif

Harry Palmer

Evening folks, the best way to get over a duff/bogey game is to have another...I have an idea for a game being pre-derby warm up week....if you're interested..

Either find the Rats(Hobos).....or a Harry Potter theme(quite convoluted and at present difficult to work out but I'm getting there!).

Find the Rats would be easier....atm :thumbsup:

I'll save Harry Potter for another time..... :ninja:

Therefore, if you'd like to partake in another game beginning Sunday pm and finish before the game next week.....but then what if the Rats win.... :down:

OK, I'll do a bog standard game...possibly Sweeney as cops/masons. :thumbsup:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Woooooooooo

Where is Geoff by the way. When he said he was flying over here I assumed he meant in an aeroplane. However, given the amount of time he has been off line i now suspect he meant it literally.

Wooooooooooo

I'm here! It's been a little busy since we got back to Norn Iron. Now I have a wedding today and I can't even follow the Hearts game live, even though I'm in the right time zone. Go figure!

Archived