• Created
  • Last Reply
Chris Benoit

unvote thaitb

vote jambosean

day 1 final vote on Bev, she gets killed that night

day 2 final vote on PJ1, ditto

day 3 final vote on seats- doc

day 4 votes Geoff, killed at night (not final vote)

thehibsareintheirbeds

hmm not a lot there, running out of time now but would have been interesting to see goon lists but dont think anyone other than me did them (out of the suspects).

only thing that stands out for me is martin, kitster and frenchie all going for seats on day 4- things were still in the balance until kits was finished off with the early lynch...a last goon effort to win without losing a player?

and yesterday, the voting for lasith- the thing that stands out for me is that both martin and frenchie posted after the night story and neither brought up lasith's guilt. surely that would be the first thing to mention?

thehibsareintheirbeds

unvote thaitb

vote jambosean

day 1 final vote on Bev, she gets killed that night

day 2 final vote on PJ1, ditto

day 3 final vote on seats- doc

day 4 votes Geoff, killed at night (not final vote)

to be honest mate, that is bloody dodgy! but then martin has voted for sean most nights and there were a few votes for him when kitster was lynched....so it definitely looks like the goons have it in for him.

Chris Benoit

i referred to it without coming right out and saying it, wanted to see who he would vote for but you and sean jumped in first thing, could quite easily say that you 2 wanted to turn the attention away from yourselves

Chris Benoit

to be honest mate, that is bloody dodgy! but then martin has voted for sean most nights and there were a few votes for him when kitster was lynched....so it definitely looks like the goons have it in for him.

easiest thing in the world for a goon to vote for a fellow goon first couple of days

Chris Benoit

one thing i'll be interested to see is if Martin changes his vote on sean if he gets any more?

thehibsareintheirbeds

dont really think i'm getting anywhere to be honest and my head hurts from thinking about it all. still convinced of the remaining two goons but its getting to the stage where there's really not much more to say.

my votes on frenchie and it will stay there.

hopefully jack and flux believe me but if not, i cant really grudge the goons the victory as they've played a cracking game- it would just be gutting to come so close after such a nightmare start.

Harry Palmer

Frenchie- sean, THAITB, flux

sean- Frenchie, Martin

flux- Jack Regan :)

I had a theory but it's bollocks.... :whistling:

Martin has been surprisingly quiet and is likely biding his time....

thehibsareintheirbeds

facepalm1.jpg

:angry: well i tried my best, kind of expected that though...fingers crossed for the tie breaker or its game over.

Chris Benoit

how can you be so certain i'm not a townie??? seans been much dodgier than me but you stick up for him all the time

portobellojambo1

Woooooooooo

How long does it take to wash a couple of pairs of panties and two or three bloody bras

Woooooooooo

jambosean75

game over :(

Edit- maybe not just saw JR's vote, good work sir :thumbsup:

i canny believe Inspector Morse has bought your bullsh@t.

jambosean75

Right I must've really pissed of a gypsy or something and got cursed

washing machine's gone on the blink so I've got to take the Mrs clothes up to her mum & dads to get washed so I'll try and be back for deadline but I'm not promising anythng

usual rules apply

i'll sell you one.

i've got about 150 odd of the lg direct drive washers coming in tomorrow morning.

wooooooooooooooooo

buy a Bosch..after my washing machine dramas over the festive period I'm never buying any other brand again..more expensive than most but you get what you pay for.

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooo

Vote count is -

Frenchie-3

jambosean75-3

Using my special random number generator (hello Caroline thumbsup.gif ) the choice was made ...........................

would the town have more luck than I'm having................

would Marty get an unwanted early birthday present...........................

Answer to both is yes

Frenchie - Giant was lynched by the town

PMs please folks, you have until 11pm because I've been held up tonight

Chris Benoit

woooooooo

i got all 3 masons and the cop and had spotted that seats was doc before you all lynched him, claiming moral victory here

wooooooooo

And it was night again, with only the Big Bad Wolf left he tried to sniff out a victim.....

he quickly picked up a sweet scent.....

2122977928_8792348b10.jpg

Jack Regan - Gingerbread Man was eaten alive

It is now day, we have 4 players remaining, 3 votes required for a lynch

If it lasts that long deadline tomorrow is going to have to be 5pm as I'm going out for dinner tomorrow night

Remaining Players

jambosean75

Martin

flux

Thaitb

wooooooooooooo

boooooooooooooooooo

can't believe you bumped your twin off so close to your 30th birthdays..you are offishully the more evil one Malky :whistling:

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Chris Benoit

wooooooooooooo

boooooooooooooooooo

can't believe you bumped your twin off so close to your 30th birthdays..you are offishully the more evil one Malky :whistling:

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

He knew if i won this one he'd have to give up his goon master crown

Almost there. I know I'm only turning up after the kill but honestly I had nothing more to add. Things were pretty much at a stalemate and I'd given my thoughts and went with my gut instinct as to who was a goon, which was obviously wrong. I expect that I'll be portrayed as the last goon, but listen before you vote.

Who has been the main one that has been driving at the fact that I'm a goon and Frenchie was a goon? Thaitb. The goons plans were obviously screwed up when I got saved by the gingerbread man, because otherwise it would have made things easier for them. So what's the best way to make sure they win? Have Thaitb maintain that Frenchie was a goon which means that everyone trusts him. I still don't know why he's been trying to get on the good side of Sean throughout the last few days but it makes sense now because he needs him to vote for me. Both Thaitb and Frenchie kept their options open by splitting the votes and then waiting to see what happened, of course if Sean had lost the tie, then the goons would have virtually won by now because it would be two against two.

By setting me up, they put the odds heavily in their favour either way. Now certain things that have been happening in the game make sense and it's been a great plan, but now's the time to stop it.

Vote Thaitb

Harry Palmer

woooooooooo

Can't believe they went after a sweet guy like me.... :(

woooooooooo

Geoff Kilpatrick

So did we win folks? Just nicked my Mum's laptop to try and come up to speed!

woooooooo

i got all 3 masons and the cop and had spotted that seats was doc before you all lynched him, claiming moral victory here

wooooooooo

woooo

I thought you were gloating a bit prematurely, but no-one else seemed to pick up on that either!!

woooo

So did we win folks? Just nicked my Mum's laptop to try and come up to speed!

It's dragging on a bit

Cheers JR

thehibsareintheirbeds

Morning all. Nearly there- nice effort by martin but i hope you can all see through it. If i was the final goon, surely it would have been a hell of a lot easier to go for sean yesterday and finish the job. I've been clear on who i thought the goons were for a while now and the last one must be martin- who with such an important vote last night, kept his head down until he saw how things panned out- who the day before had talked of how sean and i were in it together.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Oh, and happy birthday to mr and mr french- beat you to it by a few weeks. Welcome to the old gits club.

Happy Birthday lads, have a good one. Here's to another 50-60 years of failing to see the Hobos win the cup :thumbsup:

Right back to the game, THAITB, it would have been easier to go with Sean yesterday but you couldn't because that would have made you look far too goonly and because JR only changed his vote right at the end, you couldn't change. With your defence, you covered all areas and no matter what, there was always the safety net because Sean was on your side. Nice double bluff by Frenchie by briefly voting for you as well for a bit.

I keep going back to this but for the last few days, you've told Sean he's a fellow townie. There's no way of knowing that unless you are a goon and even he's admitted he's confused why you've been so persistent and it's been you persuading him and not the other way round.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Oh, and happy birthday to mr and mr french- beat you to it by a few weeks. Welcome to the old gits club.

I'll echo the sentiments as a mid-thirtysomething.

Oh, better say woooooooo as I'm brown bread!

Archived