A Grimm Mafia Tale......

Groot

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jambosean75

i blame lack of oxygen after my piss poor attempt to play footie(god, i'm unfit) and starvation( since i've not had my dinner yet).

Geoff Kilpatrick

i blame lack of oxygen after my piss poor attempt to play footie(god, i'm unfit) and starvation( since i've not had my dinner yet).

Is a bacon sandwich on your menu? I think we should be told.

jambosean75

Is a bacon sandwich on your menu? I think we should be told.

chips and cold meat.

ffs, i've just realised that i never switched the oven on at the wall 15 minutes ago.

jambosean75

Sean, you've got your priorities in the right order

Football

Mafia game

Food

doesn't feel like it at the moment.

i could eat a scabby horse.

come on chips, cook damn you, cook

Geoff Kilpatrick

Right, I've been thinking about this all afternoon and since I'm presuming there will still be one more result at night-time, it's time to divulge what I am adamant about. Plus the fact that this time tomorrow I will be on a plane for 24 hours and my input will therefore be non-existent.

First of all, unvote THAITB

Secondly, I can confirm that I fully trust: -

milky_26

Jack Regan

Flux

My order of goonliness is as follows: -

Kitster

Lasith

Frenchie

THAITB

Jambosean75

Martin

Now, I have no real evidence other than voting patterns to go on but this order will be important. The other townies can decide on how correct I am

For now,

vote Kitster

Is this a wind up Malky? Up there with the biggest beatings we have ever taken I think.

We simply must get a goon tonight, or the games all but over I fear.

Not sure who to trust. Think my goon list copnsists of Frenchie, Flux, Geoff and either Kitster or THAITB, not decided which on yet.

I'll try get on as much as I can tonight, but again I've got shan amounts of work to do.

I'll stick a vote in just now incase I can't.

Vote : Geoff

Is this a wind up Malky? Up there with the biggest beatings we have ever taken I think.

We simply must get a goon tonight, or the games all but over I fear.

Not sure who to trust. Think my goon list copnsists of Frenchie, Flux, Geoff and either Kitster or THAITB, not decided which on yet.

I'll try get on as much as I can tonight, but again I've got shan amounts of work to do.

I'll stick a vote in just now incase I can't.

Vote : Geoff

Having re-read Geoff's last post I will unvoite him now and add him to the trust list. Sorry, it's too early to take things in.

Unvote : Geoff

Vote : Kitster

thehibsareintheirbeds

Righty ho. If anyone disagrees with the above post speak now, otherwise lets go with it. Lots more to go on so lets see if we can find anymore clues to help us whittle the list down a bit.

Harry Palmer

Morning all, well I'm happy to put bth kitster and Lasith onto a goon list...

vote Lasith

thehibsareintheirbeds

Right, had a quick read through and its a bit clearer- plus i just realised that from my point of view- the 4 goons are in the next 5- frenchie, kits, martin, lasith, sean- cant prove my innocence but makes it easier for me. Reading some of their posts i'd go for the first 3 being goons- so its between sean and lasith for me. Sean's erratic posting this game or lasith's quietness and ignoring of geoffs post. Hmm, leaning towards sean as the townie but would good to see goon lists first. My list- frenchie, kits, martin, lasith

thehibsareintheirbeds

By the way, my thoughts on who was who was way off. Had a feeling seats was good roled- but more likely charming or a pig. I've really been mince this game, so hopefully i can get on a bit more going forward and we can pull off a come back worthy of fairy tales.

jambosean75

bit shattered this morning.

will follow geoffs lead and hope i'm not getting lead up the garden path.

vote kitster

jambosean75

quick question for whoever did the red dwarf quote yesterday.

shouldn't it be " smoke me a kipper, i'll be back for breakfast"

could be wrong, in fact more than likely to be but it's been bugging me.

Chris Benoit

don't think we should be rushing into a lynch here folks, we know of 3 good guys thanks to geoff but if i'm reading this right one wrong lynch and games a bogie? On my phone just now will give a proper read through and vote when i get home

Geoff Kilpatrick

don't think we should be rushing into a lynch here folks, we know of 3 good guys thanks to geoff but if i'm reading this right one wrong lynch and games a bogie? On my phone just now will give a proper read through and vote when i get home

Quite so.

As I say, my list above is based on who I would suspect based on voting patterns. I still can't believe the 3 little pigs were taken out on the first three nights.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Right, off to bed. Will be back on in the morning before I head off to see the denouement!

Harry Palmer

Afternoon, won't be on again until close to deadline so will leave my vote where it is.

thehibsareintheirbeds

So only two more for a lynch- interesting that nobody has jumped in to finish the job and off the townie to win the game for the goons- which makes me think we're onto one here. In no rush as has been said and would quite like to hear kitster's defence/goon list

Ok considering Geoff's post, it makes things a lot easier for us. It's basically a case of 4 from 5 and surely we can't be unlucky enough to hit the remaining unknown townie?

It's pretty much a stalemate until we hear from Kitster, especially as this is such an important kill.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Still no more votes i see, can only be a good thing i guess. Anyone else fancy posting their goon list- or maybe more appropriately, their last townie from geoff's list....

Right, I've been thinking about this all afternoon and since I'm presuming there will still be one more result at night-time, it's time to divulge what I am adamant about. Plus the fact that this time tomorrow I will be on a plane for 24 hours and my input will therefore be non-existent.

First of all, ]unvote THAITB

[/b]

Secondly, I can confirm that I fully trust: -

milky_26

Jack Regan

Flux

My order of goonliness is as follows: -

Kitster

Lasith

Frenchie

THAITB

Jambosean75

Martin

Now, I have no real evidence other than voting patterns to go on but this order will be important. The other townies can decide on how correct I am

For now,

vote Kitster[/b]

from your goon list i am drawn to trust frenchie and possibly lasith, so that would leave

kitster

THAITB

Seam

Martin

as the goons

Chris Benoit

the 3 on my goon list yesterday were flux (soz bud) sean and thaitb, not entirely convinced kitster is a goon but then not entirely sure she isn't

go along with milky and my good list is

me

Lasith

vote sean he's the one who's been getting my attention most throughout the game

thehibsareintheirbeds

from your goon list i am drawn to trust frenchie and possibly lasith, so that would leave

kitster

THAITB

Seam

Martin

as the goons

Milky, i'm reaching out to you here- frenchie is up to his neck in this, and i'm pretty sure lasith is too. Have been reading over the thread for a while now and while there's nothing obvious- i'm convinced those two are goons. Not certain about kitster but the fact she's not been lynched yet screams to me goon. Still thinking martin for the final one but not certain yet. I know there's nothing i can say to prove my townieness, but this could be one of the greatest wins ever if we take our time and see it through.

Chris Benoit

Milky, i'm reaching out to you here- frenchie is up to his neck in this, and i'm pretty sure lasith is too. Have been reading over the thread for a while now and while there's nothing obvious- i'm convinced those two are goons. Not certain about kitster but the fact she's not been lynched yet screams to me goon. Still thinking martin for the final one but not certain yet. I know there's nothing i can say to prove my townieness, but this could be one of the greatest wins ever if we take our time and see it through.

don't see how you've come to this conclusion to be honest day 1 and 2 i got a few votes on me admittedly but if you look back not one of them were followed up with any thought out reasoning other than the usual "vote frenchie he's a bad 'un" nonsense

although maybe it's not surprising that just after i put you and sean on my dodgy list you then try and shift the attention my way

Not sure why but I tend to trust THAITB as the other townie. If Kitster was a fellow goon, it would have been easy to put her onto five votes and would effectively been a casting vote which might have pushed suspicion onto others for the next day.

So as my goon list

Lasith

Kitster

Sean

Frenchie

Chris Benoit

looks like i'm on the good guys list yippee!

good for you :thumbsup:

makes a change you not getting lynched for the flimsiest reasons, usually it's because you post too much, this game it was nearly for not posting enough :lol:

jambosean75

goon list

kitster

frenchie

lasith

martin

i am the last townie and with the list of goons firming up it makes interesting reading to see them try and "out" me as the last one.

we can win this now.

jambosean75

there's 2 townies left sean :whistling:

i thought geoff had vouched for everybody but one last night.

shows how ****ed up my head was last night.

i'm usually not to bad but i've been really clueless this game.

if we weren't down to the nitty gritty i would urge the town to bump me off for our own good <_<

i'm actually shocked at how badly this has gone!

the fact i was killed the first night made me think we had inexperienced goons as i had already been drawing some heat, so i would have thought the goons would have left me to take more flack...

god we've been awful this game!

Chris Benoit

i'm actually shocked at how badly this has gone!

the fact i was killed the first night made me think we had inexperienced goons as i had already been drawing some heat, so i would have thought the goons would have left me to take more flack...

god we've been awful this game!

sorry about that :(

if i'd thought it through probs wouldn't have said anything

thehibsareintheirbeds

goon list

kitster

frenchie

lasith

martin

i am the last townie and with the list of goons firming up it makes interesting reading to see them try and "out" me as the last one.

we can win this now.

Spot on, although its me and you that are the last townies- and that cant prove it. Stick with your instincts and the games ours

jambosean75

sorry about that :(

if i'd thought it through probs wouldn't have said anything

unless your a goon hoping the town would lynch a good roled character for you, aye frenchie

evening..god i'm tired :(

Away for a shower to try and wake myself up. I see normal service has been resumed though. I'll need to read back before voting as I've not had time to follow it today.

Vote Count

Kitster - 4

Geoff Kilpatrick - 1

Lasith - 1

jambosean75 - 1

Kitster, Martin and THAITB to vote

Chris Benoit

Spot on, although its me and you that are the last townies- and that cant prove it. Stick with your instincts and the games ours

you two seem very confident that your each townies despite the fact you can't know if seans a goon or a townie

thehibsareintheirbeds

you two seem very confident that your each townies despite the fact you can't know if seans a goon or a townie

You're right- no way i can know sean's a townie- but as i'm now convinced the remaining goons are you, lasith and now martin- he can only be a townie. Have seen enough, time to vote- would have been chief goon frenchie first but too late, so vote kitster

Hmmm...not sure i'm buying this 'i'm a townie and so are you' cosy chat THAITB and Sean.

I'm more inclined to trust you are for some reason THAITB, Sean's had a few dodgy votes late on.

vote Jambosean75

Vote Count

Kitster - 5

Jambosean - 2

Geoff Kilpatrick - 1

Lasith - 1

Martin to vote

Got to nip out again but as long as my niece is ready when she says she'll be I'm fine

If not, usual rules apply

<b>unvote geoff</b><div><b><br></b></div><div><b>vote kitster</b></div><div><br></div><div>lynch?</div>

I don't feel convinced enough to give the casting lynch on Kits. So I'm going to go for Sean, purely because he seems a bit more goonly, particularly with the chat with Thaitb.

Vote Jambosean75

(forgot to bold)

Archived