A Grimm Mafia Tale......

Groot

A Grimm Mafia

Once Upon a Time, there were bad things going on in the Big Dark Woods, but would it end happily ever after??

The Roles -

Good

The 3 Little Pigs ? Renowned house builders and target of wolves. One makes a house out of straw, one makes their house out of twigs and one out of bricks. They can communicate off thread.

image_medium.jpg

Prince Charming ? Hero of the tale, will spend each night on the lookout for enemies to his noble cause.

prince%20charming.jpg

Fairy Godmother ? Will look to save one person each night with a shake of her magic wand.

FairyGodmother.jpg

Bad

Big Bad Wolf ? Killer of Old Grannies and he?ll huff & puff your house down, when it is his night kill he cannot kill the brick house building pig.

BigBadWolfHead.jpg

Evil Witch ? When she?s not trapping long haired girls in towers or trying to eat children in Gingerbread Houses she likes to send poison apple gift packages!

evil-witch.jpg

Wicked Stepmother? Don't get on her wrong side or be prepared to work in the cellar as a maid, if you're lucky.

wicked_stepmother_copy.jpg

Giant from the Beanstalk ? Likes to eat English men, and make bread made from their bones

lee_beanstalk1.jpg

The baddies take turns each night to nominate a kill, they can communicate off thread

Assassin

The Woodsman ? wanders the woods looking to help out anybody in distress, has 3 kills throughout the game to take out his enemies

woodsman-saves-red-riding-hood.jpg

Special Guest

Gingerbread Man ? Can chooses 1 person at the start of a game day who cannot be voted lynched during that day as you can?t catch the gingerbread man?.

chr_gingy_p1_800.jpg

He can?t choose the same player twice and is not active on day 1

The town wins once all baddies are killed off and the baddies win once they have out numbered the good players

If you do not receive a PM you are simple townsfolk looking forward to the day when they can live in peace.

At night I will take PMs from the Pigs, Prince Charming, then the Fairy Godmother, then the baddies and finally The Woodsman if he wished to kill

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re a Pig or the Big Bad Wolf etc you will be mod killed

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

To avoid accusations of anybody being a PM lurker if possible please set your profile to invisible

Finally I will Mod kill non posters and voters unless there is good excuse.

PMs will be sent out over next hour and I will let you know on thread when this has been done

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me

Unfortunately because I?ve started so late the first deadline will now be 9pm on Saturday, with all roled players to have PM?s in by 10pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow.

MODS ? Could you please sticky and remove the sign up thread? :thumbsup:

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris Benoit

looks good, the gingerbread man is an interesting twist

Will it be mentioned at the start of the day that someone has been nominated or is it luck of thee draw we don't lynch whoevers been nominated

Chris Benoit

Should I go for a different post style or not?

vote frenchie

deffo a goon

busted already, good work flux :thumbsup:

PMs are now oot, if you are one of the few not to get a PM giving you a role, you're a townie

Player list is -

1 Frenchie

3 Geoff Kilpatrick

4 Jack Regan

5 Thundercats are Go

6 Beverley

7 Barney Stinson

8 Lasith

10 portobellojambo1

12 jambosean75

13 Seats

14 Kitster

16 Martin

17 flux

18 milky_26

19 jambopompey

20 Thaitb

Oh yeah, 9 votes for a lynch

Harry Palmer

Good stuff.

vote kitster

Why? Whinging in the last game..... :teehee:

I kinda thought the theme was a bit dated or too much like cbeebies for my liking...but you've thought it out well Malky.

Good stuff.

vote kitster

Why? Whinging in the last game..... :teehee:

corrupt leaders corrupt absolutely Jack.

Harry Palmer

corrupt leaders corrupt absolutely Jack.

I have reviewed the incident and I am content with my decision..... :whistling:

Anyway, now I'm away to hide and not say very much.

Harry Palmer

Before I retire for the evening...

BS anyone?

An aye from myself.

Before I retire for the evening...

BS anyone?

An aye from myself.

pmsl are you on the SFA appeals board? sounds like it. I would use BS yeah.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Lovely stuff, no role yet again but set up looks good...should be some interesting night stories! I'd use bs if i could, but i cant and i'll leave my vote for a bit.

Thundercats Are Go

Being new to this ill watch for a bit but i am here:-) now where's the burds in this town?

Evening all, just checking in.

Looks like a tidy set up Malky, cheers.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Checking in. It's a nightmare using a phone to post at the moment. I'll post more when I finish later.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Woo hoo! Normality!!

Glad Malky has made me a townie as I don't know how frequently I'll be on after the early hours of Wednesday UK time as I'll be leaving on a jet plane!! thumbsup.gif

So let's get right into this: -

I trust Kitster and portobellojambo1, for no other reason than the fact that Real BS are top of the league and there is no way they can be goons!! :D

So, initial goon list: -

Barney Stinson

flux

milky_26

Thundercats are Go

vote Thundercats are Go

Oh, and I would use BS, but I can't

My attitude towards BS hasn't changed.

Doesn't make any difference though.

Morning all. An excellent theme sir and a decent amount of effort put into it so far. Obviously no idea what is going on at this stage so will sit and see what happens throughout the day (probably feck all rolleyes.gif ) and get a vote in later tonight.

Anyway, registered my first post so can't be accused of lurking teehee.gif

jambosean75

busy at work today so won't be on 'til later but i would use bs but it's irrelevant as i'm just a townie.

vote frenchie

BoJack Horseman

Barney Stinson, attorney at law. Let's talk about getting you off.

Barney Stinson, attorney at law. Let's talk about getting you off.

Bit concerned about that Barney - that a line from when you're at the public conveniences? blink.gif

BoJack Horseman

Bit concerned about that Barney - that a line from when you're at the public conveniences? blink.gif

Correct context, wrong situation.

It was this time I was dating a fine young (edit) female prison inmate.

Correct context, wrong situation.

It was this time I was dating a fine young (edit) female prison inmate.

translation, some guy made you his "wife"

Great setup Malky. Should make for some hilarity when people's roles are revealed.

I'd use BS.

BS would be used here if i were able to, but i can't so i won't!

got my pm last night telling me i was a.....................................

townie

I'm not in the game (Would like to be though) but already somebody has made a schoolboy error and it is clear to me that somebody on this thread is lieing. Will anybody pick it up...

Chris Benoit

PMs are now oot, if you are one of the few not to get a PM giving you a role, you're a townie

BS would be used here if i were able to, but i can't so i won't!

got my pm last night telling me i was a.....................................

townie

vote bev

Chris Benoit

The man has got it.

That's why they call me the goon slayer :thumbsup:

one thing thought Hughsie some of the more uptight players will be on having a moan about you interfering in the game, just to give you a heads up :)

I'll keep hush from now on then. Never pointed towards any post in particular so as always the clues are out there. I'd like to play in the next game as I've not been involved for ages! Thatw as the reason I viewd this thread in the first place:)

Chris Benoit

I'll keep hush from now on then. Never pointed towards any post in particular so as always the clues are out there. I'd like to play in the next game as I've not been involved for ages! Thatw as the reason I viewd this thread in the first place:)

to be honest i never saw your post until after i'd written mine so it's not made any difference to things ;)

vote bev

An excellent spot. She ain't gonna be happy, but it will be fun hearing the "defense" - Vote Bev

jambopompey

goooooood afternoon peeeps

its day 1 and we all know what that means...................

corn_beef.jpg

will not be on tonight as its my dads 65th today and heading out for a meal with the old goat

so justin case i don't get back on later to vote

vote frenchie

day 1 and since malky's the mod i can't go for my usual vote on him

Harry Palmer

Afternoon, what if Bev's a pig though?

While I'm here

unvote kitster

Chris Benoit

Afternoon, what if Bev's a pig though?

While I'm here

unvote kitster

I suppose it's possible but either way it's a very foolish move on her part

jambopompey

strange that i seem to be getting picked on? :(

day 1 rules, vote malky if malky is modding the game then pick frenchie.

simples

Harry Palmer

Thought I'd bring the player list onto this page....

1 Frenchie

3 Geoff Kilpatrick

4 Jack Regan

5 Thundercats are Go

6 Beverley

7 Barney Stinson

8 Lasith

10 portobellojambo1

12 jambosean75

13 Seats

14 Kitster

16 Martin

17 flux

18 milky_26

19 jambopompey

20 Thaitb

So out of that lot there's not many townie folk. Good chance we'll hit a roled player 1st day... :blink:

Hmmmm, vote Barney Stinson (who????)

with all the spamming pompey does in these games, this is how i imagine his life organising out

spam.png

Howdy peeps, another week finished at the coal face and fortunately I managed to avoid a hold up to the game by sending someone else to Norway next week on my behalf

Vote Count

Frenchie - 3

Beverley - 2

Thundercats are Go - 1

Barney Stinson - 1

9 still to vote

Post Count

Frenchie 9

Jack Regan 7

milky_26 4

MalkyMcFrench 4

hughesie27 3

seats 3

kitster 3

Lasith 2

Barney Stinson 2

jambopompey 2

flux 2

Geoff Kilpatrick 2

jambosean75 1

thehibsareintheirbeds 1

Beverley 1

Thundercats Are Go 1

Martin 1

thehibsareintheirbeds

Ooh, you lot have been a busy little bunch of spammers. Not sure about bev as she's just as likely to be good roled as has been said... Sure she'll be about soon enough to argue her case. As one of the few townies in the game i'm more than happy to take the hit if it comes to it and i'll wait a bit more before voting.

Archived