Where is this?

jambogaz1968

For complete accuracy the answer would actually be South Queensferry Harbour.

https://canmore.org.uk/site/50615/south-queensferry-harbour

The crane is marked on the map on the link.

Though grammatically you are arguably right, the correct answer is "not Queensferry" :2thumbsup::wings:... or is it?

The annoying thing is I was there at the time of posting. I always call it South Queensferry which seems to p**s off the locals. I'm never right with grammar so probably not.

The annoying thing is I was there at the time of posting. I always call it South Queensferry which seems to p**s off the locals. I'm never right with grammar so probably not.

Maybe the locals are wrong

luckyBatistuta

San Diego Chargers' stadium.

Not any more

But I'll give you the point...Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego

Point to redjambo

Oops, I've just noticed that the Chargers have moved to LA. It's their old stadium in San Diego, the SDCCU Stadium (I reckon, anyway).

Not any more

But I'll give you the point...Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego

Point to redjambo

Posted at the same time - what are you still doing up? :)

I know nothing of the Chargers and that stadium by the way, but if you check the image out, about 70% along the bottom, and do some CSI-style zooming and enlarging, you can make out the name "Chargers".

luckyBatistuta

Posted at the same time - what are you still doing up? :)

I know nothing of the Chargers and that stadium by the way, but if you check the image out, about 70% along the bottom, and do some CSI-style zooming and enlarging, you can make out the name "Chargers".

:lol: never noticed that, must be getting tired

Night off, but can't sleep...you?

:lol: never noticed that, must be getting tired

Night off, but can't sleep...you?

Enforced late night - computer work, so while it's working away in the background, I thought I'd have a look for that stadium. The port is more fun though - some nice blurring there to hide the fishing boat registration numbers. :)

luckyBatistuta

Enforced late night - computer work, so while it's working away in the background, I thought I'd have a look for that stadium. The port is more fun though - some nice blurring there to hide the fishing boat registration numbers. :)

You give me too much credit, I took that shot from google

Got it, I reckon. St Helier port.

How did you get that so quick, what gave it away?

Point to redjambo

You give me too much credit, I took that shot from google

How did you get that so quick, what gave it away?

Point to redjambo

After trying out some possible ports and failing miserably, I searched Google Images for "port with castle in bay". Fifth line down - bingo. :)

luckyBatistuta

After trying out some possible ports and failing miserably, I searched Google Images for "port with castle in bay". Fifth line down - bingo. :)

That's it, I'm off to my bed, didn't notice the castle was in the shot. I had other angles that I could have used that didn't show it :facepalm:

That's it, I'm off to my bed, didn't notice the castle was in the shot. I had other angles that I could have used that didn't show it :facepalm:

Just post one of the other shots in a few weeks' time - we've all got bad memories. ;)

Have a good night's sleep, and thanks for spending the time to post those photos.

luckyBatistuta

Just post one of the other shots in a few weeks' time - we've all got bad memories. ;)

Have a good night's sleep, and thanks for spending the time to post those photos.

:lol:

Cheers buddy :thumb:

Hope your computer work doesn't drag on too long

Night

luckyBatistuta

It's been posted before anyway.  

:curtain:

Not all it seems

I posted it.   :2thumbsup:

:D And you waited almost 3 hours to provide that punchline. The secret of comedy is definitely in the timing.

luckyBatistuta

I posted it. :2thumbsup:

And yet, you got zero points :lol:

:D And you waited almost 3 hours to provide that punchline. The secret of comedy is definitely in the timing.

:lol: Edited by luckyBatistuta