Where is this?

jambogaz1968

Why is that thread still on the go? It is a waste of space. The same 2 or 3 posters spouting nonsense over and over :blah:

Its been pwned in view count at least.

Most of the folk who post on there are never seen on other threads, maybe a way of undercover Hobos getting their post counts up???:wacko:

Most of the folk who post on there are never seen on other threads, maybe a way of undercover Hobos getting their post counts up???:wacko:

Most of them seem to have the mental age of a twelve year old so you could be right.

Just had a look there, the last post was just a picture from the smilies list :wacko: is it not a complete waste of space?

It would be alright if there was a bit of conversation but there is zilch.

Sorry guys but Im off out for a pint or two

we have had a correct answer

but what and who was it?

if you think it was you reply asap:biggrin:

Why is that thread still on the go? It is a waste of space. The same 2 or 3 posters spouting nonsense over and over :blah:

Its been pwned in view count at least.

The mods need to pull it now.

but what and who was it?

Never heard of a carry oot? :kickhat:

Christ, i have given the missus control of the tv remote tonight (missing out on ANC) to take part in this. You said around 7pm, we are all here (were your best mates now:biggrin:), gie the pub a miss!

but what and who was it?

Someone else will have to step up.

My suggestion is if you dont have photographs on your PC go to google maps on Edinburgh, select a street, and drag the little man on to the street of your choice.

Once the image has loaded make the picture full screen, dont touch anything for a few seconds and the street name will go away. Print screen, save it in a document, attach then dump it here.. winner stays on.

That is my excellent idea to keep this thread going when Gazbaws goes out and/or runs out of pictures.

Never heard of a carry oot? :kickhat:

Christ, i have given the missus control of the tv remote tonight (missing out on ANC) to take part in this. You said around 7pm, we are all here (were your best mates now:biggrin:), gie the pub a miss!

Sorry Gambo:biggrin:

My suggestion is if you dont have photographs on your PC go to google maps on Edinburgh, select a street, and drag the little man on to the street of your choice.

Once the image has loaded make the picture full screen, dont touch anything for a few seconds and the street name will go away. Print screen, save it in a document, attach then dump it here.. winner stays on.

That is my excellent idea to keep this thread going when Gazbaws goes out and/or runs out of pictures.

Listen to Jack sh...

:wacko:

On you go hun, you sound like you know what your doing :)

No points can be awarded unless it is a correct answer to a Gaz photo is the rules.:ninja:

Cranberries ??

point to Mark_Mywords

cranberrie's it was:biggrin:

Edited by jambogaz1968

The Old Tolbooth
i think i may have got it right with either P Mcallister or Maysai:biggrin:

Both of which I gave you just for a quiet feckin life! :wacko:

point to Mark_Mywords

The cranberrie's it was:biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

NICE ONE. :D

This one should be a 5 points!!