Where is this?

jambogaz1968

Can you not see the desperation in her post Gaz?

My life is absolute hell in this house now and I blame you!! :Bazooka:

Shoot me mate,its my fault, the monster is out!!!!!!!!!!:dribble:

Shoot me mate,its my fault, the monster is out!!!!!!!!!!:dribble:

too much info!

can you check google, cause i cant find anything other than what i have given you hun:biggrin:

chester copperpot

Quick loser update:

jambogaz1968 772

Chester Copperpot 402

johnmitchell 375

Paws (FTH) 350

The_Shock_243 290

jambo 71 276

graygo 248

dodethejambo 211

Gambo 110

blairdin 89

KINNEK595 86

H2 83

portobellojambo1 81

gausden68 77

maroongoals 75

Fun Boaby 75

cotter 65

Tazio 54

gorgiegirl 49

BMC 11 43

Hugh Phamism 38

Toxteth O'Grady 34

Janbo1874 34

fatboythree 28

aitcheeayartees 27

david mcgee 21

2NaFish 17

hibshater 17

AlanB 16

Carl Spackler 15

Deek 15

redm 14

Maroonaldinho 14

Jack Skellington 12

Mark_Mywords 12

speedbump 11

come on Gaz, give us another clue or give a point for getting the area:biggrin:

coz i dont think anyone is getting the name

I think i should get a point for finding a pic of it, and with the magic of zoom, inverting colours, and zoom on my phone, i managed to figure out that on the side. It says Cafe and Takeaway

I think i should get a point for finding a pic of it, and with the magic of zoom, inverting colours, and zoom on my phone, i managed to figure out that on the side. It says Cafe and Takeaway

aye but you still aint got the name of the god damn bloody place:biggrin:

The Old Tolbooth

I fear for my electrical appliances because if anyone else gets this point apart from Linda the whole damn shooting match are gaun oot the windae!

Even the cat (who normally cuddles into her) has retreated to a very safe position around 3 streets away ffs!

I'm off to my bed now but I expect to be wakened from my erotic dream by some scream resembling a banshee being raped when someone robs the bint of the feckin point!

If you lot had a heart you would think of poor old me stuck with this obsessive woman who isn't on her bad week, but is acting suspiciously like she is!

:hang:

The Old Tolbooth

FFS PEOPLE!

She's on the verge of phoning her ex husband who's a hobo and lives in that area to get in his car and drive along to see what its called ffs, I'm living with a feckin zoomer!!! :wacko:

I'm starting to think it may of changed name, the pics from gaz show a white sign, the pic that i found from 2007 has a cream one :(

I'm starting to think it may of changed name, the pics from gaz show a white sign, the pic that i found from 2007 has a cream one :(

I think Gaz has boogered off and left us to it:rubeyes:

That's it for tonight

nite nite

gon 2 cav:biggrin:

not

Aye, he buggered off half hour ago:wacko:

Oscar Pet & Farm Foods

(clutching at straws)

I might not be a million miles away. Could the sign in the first pic say "PET FOOD", or am I losing the plot? :wacko:

I might not be a million miles away. Could the sign in the first pic say "PET FOOD", or am I losing the plot? :wacko:

Hot Food, honey. :wink:

lol... my eyes making up letters now!

To be honest with you, the sign's pretty unreadable. I'm just guessing that a cafe wouldn't normally sell pet food (well not advertising the fact to customers anyway :wink:). Anyway, that's enough CSI for tonight. :biggrin:

chester copperpot
I think everyone still guessing after gaz left last night should get a point for dedication to the cause

Agreed. :biggrin:

I think everyone still guessing after gaz left last night should get a point for dedication to the cause

OR.... How about you all lose a point for having so many guesses and still not getting it right? :biggrin:

OR.... How about you all lose a point for having so many guesses and still not getting it right? :biggrin:

Or..... how bout graygo gets minus 18 for being a cheeky get and....... not knowing the answer:biggrin:

Or..... how bout graygo gets minus 18 for being a cheeky get and....... not knowing the answer:biggrin:

Oh I know it, my mother stays just up the road. But knowing how long you guys have been trying to get it and the effort put in I don't think I could live with myself if I pinched the point from you.

Aye right!! :biggrin::sarcasm:

how about you get 1pt for persistant trying and i get 2 pts for getting the area right:biggrin:

What's that got to do with berrie's?:biggrin:

come on Gaz, none of us are gonna get it and we've spent plenty time trying, give me a point for getting the street and area right and lets move on:biggrin:

I take it we are on for tonight? :)

portobellojambo1
come on Gaz, none of us are gonna get it and we've spent plenty time trying, give me a point for getting the street and area right and lets move on:biggrin:

Too much information for this sort of board.

And a bit too personal for my liking as well!! :biggrin:

Too much information for this sort of board.

And a bit too personal for my liking as well!! :biggrin:

You guys and your overworking minds:embarassed: