Where is this?

jambogaz1968

chester copperpot
nite nite

times up

and so am i :biggrin:

Tasty.

Nailed a bird in the music lab in Craighouse Campus, but further up the hill than that. :biggrin:

Tasty.

Nailed a bird in the music lab in Craighouse Campus, but further up the hill than that. :biggrin:

Jesus CC, Read on another thread that Edinburgh has 500k inhabitants, assuming half of them are female and half again of them are of pumping age I reckon that you must have bedded them all at one time or another!! :biggrin:

I'll be having a word with the missus in the morning. :waiting:

chester copperpot
Jesus CC, Read on another thread that Edinburgh has 500k inhabitants, assuming half of them are female and half again of them are of pumping age I reckon that you must have bedded them all at one time or another!! :biggrin:

I'll be having a word with the missus in the morning. :waiting:

There's no been that many, but whilst at Uni, I did the same couple (of girls) in a (w)hole plethora of interesting places in and around the Edinburgh area.

Wait till we get the Musselburgh photies, have shagged in vitually every place with a wee dirty from doon there.

There's no been that many, but whilst at Uni, I did the same couple (of girls) in a (w)hole plethora of interesting places in and around the Edinburgh area.

Wait till we get the Musselburgh photies, have shagged in vitually every place with a wee dirty from doon there.

:rofl:

Actually, wait a minute.... Musselburgh....East Lothian.....Oh crap!

chester copperpot
:rofl:

Actually, wait a minute.... Musselburgh....East Lothian.....Oh crap!

There aint a single part of the Mussie lagoons that hasn't seen my bare arse at one point or another. :biggrin:

There aint a single part of the Mussie lagoons that hasn't seen my bare arse at one point or another. :biggrin:

Careful. Gaz probably has a photo of a top floor window in Musselburgh with your cheeks hanging out.:rubeyes:

it is

New Drovers Path

built by Colinton community trust

opened by councillor Brian A Meek obe jp

25th february 2004