Where is this?

jambogaz1968

oxgangs road north

added as didnt know the street was split into 2 names

Edited by dodethejambo
as above

Frogston Brae

*remember Gaz 'Frogston road 'is divided into 3 parts

I was going to say that too in addition to my Frogston Rd W one but thought that would be too sad :P

Is 'gaz caught up in a half-time debate? :wacko:

God I thought I'd missed a pic for a minute there! I reckon we won't hear from Gaz again until FT :biggrin:

There's something dodgy going on I posted Rodney St straight after Graygo posted and I was post #3074, I just refreshed the page and my post is now #3078!!!! :wacko: WTF???

There's something dodgy going on I posted Rodney St straight after Graygo posted and I was post #3074, I just refreshed the page and my post is now #3078!!!! :wacko: WTF???

We must have posted our answers as you typed yours

:biggrin:

The Old Tolbooth

Its a conspiracy!!

(You've got enough points in otherwords) :biggrin:

We must have posted our answers as you typed yours

:biggrin:

That canny be it-cos it registered as post #3074, it wasn't until I refreshed it jumped down the list! I noticed this a few nights back when I was the last post on a page then suddenly jumped 3 posts down on the next page...**** knows what's going on :wacko:

Randle P McMurphy
That canny be it-cos it registered as post #3074, it wasn't until I refreshed it jumped down the list! I noticed this a few nights back when I was the last post on a page then suddenly jumped 3 posts down on the next page...**** knows what's going on :wacko:

Its obvious, there are cheats at large. What other reason could there be for me to only have 1 point!:wacko:

Its a conspiracy!!

(You've got enough points in otherwords) :biggrin:

Aye it is! :biggrin:

I think folk are posting blank posts then editing them once they've found the answer so their first :whistling:

But it said you posted at 20.11, we all posted at 20.10.

I am sure all edited posts are shown with time of edit at the bottom of post? (will soon find out when i hit 'save')

Edited by Gambo

It may give you a post number but if someone hits thier post submit button before you finish typing they will get the post number before you