Where is this?

jambogaz1968

The Waterside Bistro?

Aye that's what I meant :wacko: Its been a long time since I've been in Haddington :biggrin: Ive fixed it now lol

Edited by Paws (FTH)

portobellojambo1
No

Think about it ....

Where's all the water coming from ?:biggrin:

I'd thought it was possibly a river/burn that had burst its banks during the recent bad weather, and I couldn't remember if there was a burn somewhere behind The Dell Inn. If I'm in the right part of town I'd guess again at The Longstone Inn.

EDIT - Too late, apologies.

The Waterfront, Haddington

PAWS gets it

:biggrin:

1 point

Merci :biggrin: I did get the name mixed up first time, its actually the Waterside (not Waterfront) but edited it before anyone else came up with the correct name!

Right night folks

ma bed is calling

:ninja:

night night

i'll be heading off soon too, hopefully that was the last one for tonight

How the hell did you get that one Paws lol??

Nice one! :D

My uncle lived down the street and I mind him getting flooded when I was a bairn and the River Tyne burst its banks :biggrin:

Beat it-you're missing all the Huns goals!

Anyway, you were nowhere near till I gave you Haddington :biggrin:

CHEAT!!I'm no playing, cyber toys oot the pram.:biggrin:

CHEAT!!I'm no playing, cyber toys oot the pram.:biggrin:

It's a dog eat dog world in the 'Where's this thread?' :laugh:

Anyway I'm away out tomorrow night so I need all the points I can scrape togther tonight :)

Hogshe....ah feck it!

Good work again Jambogaz1968. Another few weeks and you'll have beaten the world record attempt thread.

Tune in tonight ....

at 7-30

for

"Where is this" ?

Kickback's quality quiz show

:dribble:

:flag2::flag2:

Can't make it tonight i'm afraid, still a least it give the rest a wee chance! lol :biggrin:

Can't make it tonight i'm afraid, still a least it give the rest a wee chance! lol :biggrin:

It's a dog eat dog world in the 'Where's this thread?' :laugh:

Anyway I'm away out tomorrow night so I need all the points I can scrape togther tonight :)

Yeah 2 down, anyone else bowing out tonight?

might be in for a shout for a few points :biggrin:

see you at half 7 guys

Edited by jambo 71

Tune in tonight ....

at 7-30

for

"Where is this" ?

Kickback's quality quiz show

:dribble:

:flag2::flag2:

Yeah............trying to work out if the quizmaster wants the.........

street name/road name/building name/pub name/aka pub name:biggrin:/whats the building used for/what the building used to be used for/area name/town name/city name/park name/garden name/n.w.s.e. entrance name/is it a medical centre or a health centre/what building of the 5 in the picture do you want the name for/postcodes/gps location.......... blah blah......................:rubeyes:

Keep up the good work gaz. :biggrin:

The Old Tolbooth

street name/road name/building name/pub name/aka pub name:biggrin:/whats the building used for/what the building used to be used for/area name/town name/city name/park name/garden name/n.w.s.e. entrance name/is it a medical centre or a health centre/what building of the 5 in the picture do you want the name for/postcodes/gps location.......... blah blah......................:rubeyes:

:rofl:

And latitude and longitude

portobellojambo1

Me thinks this game is beginning to get to you Gambo. :rubeyes:

(By the way it is now after 19:30, and still no sign of the plasterer/builder's mate/quizmaster.

By the way, if anyone is looking to get their walls harled give me a shout. Haven't got a feckin clue how to do it myself, but I'm sure I'll know a friend of a friend who can do it on the cheap

Edited by portobellojambo1

Me thinks this game is beginning to get to you Gambo. :rubeyes:

(By the way it is now after 19:30, and still no sign of the plasterer/builder's mate/quizmaster.

By the way, if anyone is looking to get their walls harled give me a shout. Haven't got a feckin clue how to do it myself, but I'm sure I'll know a friend of a friend who can do it on the cheap

Geez, getting to me???? you're brown nosing before the first picture of the night is even up. :rubeyes: