rossmaroon

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bilel Mohsni
Your humble appologies are accepted with laughter and smile on my face,

DONT DO IT AGAIN.

It's gave me a wee laugh on a dreek sunday day.:10900:

:10900: No worries my friend!... By god but we all need one right now!

I P Knightley
And if said Big Stevie does exist (never heard of him personally and never heard any members talking about such a person causing mayhem every week in the games room) he may wish to pursue matters as well.

I'm Big. Do you think I could be in for a wee bit of compo here?

OK, my names not Stevie but surely by bringing the "Big" element into the the original comments, the OP has tarred all "Big" people with the same brush. I feel used, hurt and dirty.

Guest Bilel Mohsni
I'm Big. Do you think I could be in for a wee bit of compo here?

OK, my names not Stevie but surely by bringing the "Big" element into the the original comments, the OP has tarred all "Big" people with the same brush. I feel used, hurt and dirty.

He uses the term 'morons' twice aswell... That is bound to upset a few people, seems like there could be a few morons claiming the ol' compo for defamation of character.

• 2 weeks later...
im going to send the big man a email...

bigstevie[dot]net

I am the proprietor of that site sir, and I can assure you with 100% certainty I am not the Big Stevie this thread is referencing to.

However, I am not scolding you, i noticed a bunch if hits referring from this forum and decided to see what all the hubub was about, so i joined up, all the way fron across the pond! Thank you all for not bombing my email, and i hope you enjoyed anything if you read it.:2thumbsup:

Carry on.

p.s. Sorry for the bump.

Goodmorningmrfisherman

Am telling you if teachers still dished out the belt this big Stevie fella wouldn't be so loud in public.

I am the proprietor of that site sir, and I can assure you with 100% certainty I am not the Big Stevie this thread is referencing to.

However, I am not scolding you, i noticed a bunch if hits referring from this forum and decided to see what all the hubub was about, so i joined up, all the way fron across the pond! Thank you all for not bombing my email, and i hope you enjoyed anything if you read it.:2thumbsup:

Carry on.

p.s. Sorry for the bump.

haha! brilliant. :2thumbsup:

How can we know for sure your not THE big stevie? got an alibi for where you were that fateful day? :curtain::stuart:

Creepy Lurker
Due to new licensing laws, I was unable to take my niece to the Station Bar before Hibs game. Instead, I took her to the Merchie where I was told to use the family area the back. Now, although supposedly the family area, I was told to be prepared for the arrival of BIG STEVIE, who I was told was a little racist, but good fun: an oxymoron if ever one existed!

Stevie duly arrived on the scene with the screamed proclamation: I hate *******, *******, Jews, Spics, wops, catholics and poofs. And, I'm proud of it!This moron then held court, with an audience of people forced to use this area. There were two young brothers who hung on every word of this cretin and It felt depressingly like a recruitment camp for the BNP.

Now, you too might be in the same boat, where the only place you can take your kids before the game is the Merchiston Hearts Supporters Club. However, you should not have to put up with this racist crap and I hpoe that you will complain if this same moron acts like this again (tomorrow, for example).

If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem.

Out of interest, what are you doing which you feel allows you to count yourself as "part of the solution"? Posting threads on the internet?

Does anybody on here know if big Stevie exists then?

Does anyone know where he sits? If someone does know where he sits, let us know if he celebrates goals by Nade, Kingston, Goncalves etc. etc.

If he does then he is a small minded hypocrite.

Archived