HIBS BOY (merged threads)

H.A.N.S

I hadn't.

I didn't "run" in those circles, but when I were a lad, at an east Edinburgh school, the names that were always "known" were Bradley Welsh, Ivor Levein and Terry Reilly. All approximate spellings obviously.

As said before though, it is just as uncool when it is Hearts fans writing about it IMO.

They would all turn to jelly at the sight of a real man's moustache! :cool_shades:

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the hibs boy book isnt it funny edinburgh castle is on the front cover the man was from fife

supplying doormen to clubs a bet he was 17 just like danny dyers wee best pal brad welsh was

jambojackbilly

They ( hobo's ) go on add nausea about the Molotov cocktail incident at the Waverly Station as if it was yesterday

They ( hobo's ) are still dining out on an incident that happened 25yrs ago or so :43: it's desperate

I've met and know a few Casuals, decent hard working lads that i genuinely like.Just canny understand why they are still drawn towards this mug of p1s h.

The hobo dwarf must be some guy :10900: to lead off all those hardy looking hobo's pictured on the front cover

IMO it's Mob rule that takes liberty's if and when

I'd like it if they took the Easter European way and meet in the middle of nowhere, like they do in Poland, same numbers no police in sight and let rip.I'm sure Inch High would revel in such fun :smiley2:

was anyone at george cowies testimonial at dunfermline?

blance and two of his cronies came into the hearts end (everyone was undercover as it was torrentil rain) and announced themseves. the hearts casuals (there were actually a lot at the game) attacked them but the police got them out really quickly so they never got a real hiding. if he mentions this in his book, no doubt he would have fought everyone on his own!!

i`d almost forgotten about this till i read all the great posts slagging blance here.

The best part of the whole book where he claims that 4 or 5 birds followed the Hibs mob around the country just to give them all gobbles when they wanted.

The People's Chimp
The best part of the whole book where he claims that 4 or 5 birds followed the Hibs mob around the country just to give them all gobbles when they wanted.

:rofl: :rofl:

111007_ugly_woman_shirt.jpg

THESE COLOURS DON'T RUN!

portobellojambo1
untitled-3-mvab6e2q.jpg

Probably an apt place to actually take the photo, given that two of the persons who originally started the Hibs casuals, way back in the mid 1970's, were screaming poofters.

He's like Peter Pan, the boy who never grew up. I stopped reading after the bit where him and Britain's Dealiest Man, Mr Welsh were confronted by 50 Heart's casuals. He told Brad to run on and get his mob whilst he stood fighting the 50 himself. Sure you did Superman! :qqb017:

Also a mention that after the semi at E.R v Motherwell how him and just 15 stood and battled 50 Hearts and never lost.

250'000 fights and has never lost, what a man! Fighting groups of Marines at 15 and never losing. Glad I haven't banged into him :2thumbsup:

15 so called hibs at least 8 of them had Hearts connections vs maybe 20 Hearts.

15 so called hibs at least 8 of them had Hearts connections vs maybe 20 Hearts.

You saying Mr Blance can't count? :hat2:

There were 50, hugley outnumbered like the rest of the fights he's never lost.

The pub was the 'Well' and it was closed after this happened (its Simpson Motors now) he has a wee venture in the 'Divit' called, wait for it....... 'Sunshine on Fife'.... a tanning studio..... very apt

Ah, tanning studios. Along with nail parlours are owned by a great many crooks. Very good for getting money through a legit business where you don't have to keep stock records and sales and transactions can be run through the tills with no real proof required that the customers ever existed.

Allegedly.

:lol:

A - I

A - I - D

A - I - D - S

HIBEES

I actully know one of the lads in that pic, I have heard a story of him hiding in a wheely-bin while the other lads got a bit of a kick in. pwoper naughty

You saying Mr Blance can't count? :hat2:

There were 50, hugley outnumbered like the rest of the fights he's never lost.

I would like to point out the 50 Hearts boys were made up of UFC fighters, Ex-SAS, Ninja's & the Cripps!!:th_o:

I actully know one of the lads in that pic, I have heard a story of him hiding in a wheely-bin while the other lads got a bit of a kick in. pwoper naughty

That is amazing, had me in stitches.

I reckon they turned up one day when the cover was due to be taken and grabbed anyone they could find in the Royal Nip.

feck me, what an ugly ugly front cover, would be interested in how many copies the book sells

The 15 hardmen on the cover probably bought one and my mate another so I say 16!

untitled-3-mvab6e2q.jpg

Superb!

These books have been done to death (e.g. Jay Allen's ASC book in the 80's / Bring out your riot gear, etc, etc) and are most likely superior if it's your tipple.

I always liked to bait Hibs fans at various work-places that I happily let my team do the talking for me on the pitch - And by God, did the Famous do some "talking" against them.

Of course they wanted to smack us - it must have been a nightmare being completely owned by their arch-rivals and in so many different ways too!!

Anyway, I recall a Hearts mob who would have wiped the floor with that collection of misfits - They were not interested in being stopped from fighting, or terrorising Princes St shoppers, or smacking "scarfers", or wearing cute wee jackets / jumpers with a wee sleeve patch that cost ?200 on its own...

No these guys were serious about fighting, had class and were not afraid to die for what was on their sleeves - REAL MEN

They formed a wee battalion....Now have another look at the cover of that book and have a laugh with me

I couldn't understand a word he said on Danny Dyner's show. Was due to the fact that his Ma's c 0 ck was stuck in his mouth!.

Grade A stroker!

untitled-3-mvab6e2q.jpg

My other Hobo mate said the wee rodent with the cap would go down with a backhander. He's the one glorifying Blance at the start saying he's the man.

Ah, tanning studios. Along with nail parlours are owned by a great many crooks. Very good for getting money through a legit business where you don't have to keep stock records and sales and transactions can be run through the tills with no real proof required that the customers ever existed.

Allegedly.

:2thumbsup: you got that in one.... most impressed, I did'nt want to say incase his nawty boyz paid me a visit :curtain::10900:

Nucky Thompson

One of them used to be a Jambo and have a Hearts tattoo till he got bullied into 'running' with Hubz. Now he walks about with a manky Hobo top on when he's not dressed up for his mob. Imagine getting bullied into supporting a bunch of muppets:10900:

One of them used to be a Jambo and have a Hearts tattoo till he got bullied into 'running' with Hubz. Now he walks about with a manky Hobo top on when he's not dressed up for his mob. Imagine getting bullied into supporting a bunch of muppets:10900:

Ha ha ha.

He must have been a right hard man if he was "bullied" into their mob. Who would want anybody who can't even stick up for themselves. That for me just sums up their so called "mob".

Never understood why Hearts named themselves the CSF, a truly **** name that made them laughable. Should have stuck with the Gorgie Aggro, at least it was original. What do they call themselves now?

I hadn't.

I didn't "run" in those circles, but when I were a lad, at an east Edinburgh school, the names that were always "known" were Bradley Welsh, Ivor Levein and Terry Reilly. All approximate spellings obviously.

As said before though, it is just as uncool when it is Hearts fans writing about it IMO.

same here as well down east lothian way. Ivor Levien is a good guy stays down longniddry way now.

Meet him a few times never wanted to bleat on about hibs,fighting etc.

Does he drink in the Fountain?

What a loser. And how can they have any respect for some poof that they bullied into joining them. He should be disappointed with himself imo.

Sawdust Caesar

I used to work beside a jambo who wasn't a casual but certainly dressed like one, plus he looks like he could start a fight in an empty room, who pulled this lass in a Lothian Rd club who said to him 'are you a Hibs casual cos I only go with Hibs casuals?' He said yes, took her back to his gaff, did the business

and in the morning she nearly had a heart attack when she saw a Hearts poster and memorobillia lying around, he said he couldn't stop laughing as he chucked her out.

They had a lassie that ran with them, I remember watching a police show, I think it was about the transport police, and the Capital C**k Suckers were in Carlisle and this hiefer was squaring up to the Carlisle boys, the programme host was quite shocked by it iirc.

in the early 80s he used to go with a girl from prestonpans that i went to the hearts games with so he couldnt have hated hearts that much to go with a jambo.

i could be wrong but i think she ended up getting married to him...as i said i might be wrong regards getting married to her but he went with her for years

Probably an apt place to actually take the photo, given that two of the persons who originally started the Hibs casuals, way back in the mid 1970's, were screaming poofters.

Corrrect as always porty Jambo. The initiation ceremony involved chicken vindaloo and leaping in to a ring of fire.

Does he drink in the Fountain?

aye,still does,and to be quite honest,can't see anybody putting the squeeze on him for anything,he's a sound bloke,i'll be giving him stick when i see him

was in Waterstones Dunfermline today buying a few books and thought i'd have a wee look around for Blanche's book,

imagine my surprise then laughter after looking for around 5 minutes i found 4 copies hidden behind a rather large copy of Irvine Welsh's Reheated Cabbage :10900: best place for it imo.

whoever thought of that, hats off to them :2thumbsup: more of this should be done around the country.

Blance is a **** - FACT.

DIVIT fecker.

Mince

You may be right about what he is, but he's no Divit Boy.

He's a Rosyth beaut.

Radioactive Mince
You may be right about what he is, but he's no Divit Boy.

He's a Rosyth beaut.

This cannot be true. I grew up there and whenever this ****** came into conversation it was alongside talk of him staying on the other side of the M90. Or is he a neo-Rosyther? Probably a Peasehill spam eater.

One of his sons actually came back on our supporters minibus from a derby at ER in Ne'er 2005. He said feck all though to be fair. It was a bit of a crazy bus that one.

Mince

This cannot be true. I grew up there and whenever this ****** came into conversation it was alongside talk of him staying on the other side of the M90. Or is he a neo-Rosyther? Probably a Peasehill spam eater.

One of his sons actually came back on our supporters minibus from a derby at ER in Jan 2005. He said feck all though to be fair. It was a bit of a crazy bus that one.

Mince

I went to school with him and he's from Rosyth.

Radioactive Mince
I went to school with him and he's from Rosyth.

Ok WK. A real shock to the system that one. If he went to I.H then he's still a divit feck in my eyes at least.

:th_o:

Mince

Radioactive Mince
I'd rather be Divit, than a peasant from Beirut.

Ach, growing up in a war zone is character building.

:tank::death::gun_bandana::2guns::knife::booze::stitch::Bazooka::peace::whistling:

Mince

Never understood why Hearts named themselves the CSF, a truly **** name that made them laughable. Should have stuck with the Gorgie Aggro, at least it was original. What do they call themselves now?

Gorgie Aggro was not a name used back in those days more commonly used was Gorgie Boot Boys. Gorgie Aggro was used in some songs but the not as a name for the element. Most went under names such as Saville Travel, PIVOT, Livi, Manor etc etc As for the name CSF it was because all the so-called 'firms' were using three letter initials such as ICF CCS ASC etc all the teams outwith Airdrie have the three initials. Dunno why CSF was picked just seemed right at the time as for laughing stock you know nowt mate:curtain:

Archived