HIBS BOY (merged threads)

H.A.N.S

lovely.

51GuYaWuXNL._SS500_.jpg

bahaha look at the *******s on the front cover.

the boy on the very end far right is andy son aswell

spoke to andy a few times as he know lives in the pans, all be it the top pans.

He mentioned his book and a few stories in. in particualr about a certain scotland ex hibbee player who was involved in drugs

for me the book is aimed at hibs supporters and therefore gloryfies the hibs I dont see the problem in that.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chad Sexington
lovely.

51GuYaWuXNL._SS500_.jpg

bahaha look at the *******s on the front cover.

I think the one on the left does a bit of proper boxing down Bradley Welsh's club.

w0405-fat.jpg

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

My 2 main recollection of the Bridge of Doom are 1) the jambo that used to live (maybe still does) in the flats next to it writing "WE DREW RANGERS" on a massive sheet to tell all the fans coming from the Wayne Foster game about the draw for the next round 2) the skankiest woman on gods planet in the same block of flats harranging Hearts fans on the way past and a chant of "Keep your tits in for the boys" coming back at her

The scenes of devestating vioelnce must have occured at the one derby I missed from that era. I had the tex ritters I seem to recall.

I am sure that he was jailed or at least on trial for a large scale fight (casual related) in a Dunfermline pub in the late 90's. unsure of the actual details .

It was a club called the Kronk. Used to run on a Friday night in Dunfermline till it was trashed. It was a bit of a hairy night trying to avoid bottles, chairs and tables. Reopened in Lochgelly. Some great memories of misspent youth it has to be said! :smiley2:

To be fair, I know I right few Hubs lads who have exactly the same views on the book as we all do. A good few of which are none too happy at being named and shamed. (or glorified in Blance's world)

We had Joy we had Fun we had Hibees on the Run, but the Joy didn't last cause the bas-tards ran too fast. Those colours do run.

On a side note, I see his book proclaims him as 'Scotland's most notorious football hooligan'. Had anyone ever heard of this idiot before he released a stupid book?

Or was this aimed at other brainless morons who think this kind of rubbish is cool?

He's like Peter Pan, the boy who never grew up. I stopped reading after the bit where him and Britain's Dealiest Man, Mr Welsh were confronted by 50 Heart's casuals. He told Brad to run on and get his mob whilst he stood fighting the 50 himself. Sure you did Superman! :qqb017:

Also a mention that after the semi at E.R v Motherwell how him and just 15 stood and battled 50 Hearts and never lost.

250'000 fights and has never lost, what a man! Fighting groups of Marines at 15 and never losing. Glad I haven't banged into him :2thumbsup:

I didn't read the book but I read the chapter on Hearts that says they were a disgraceful mob blah blah and how hibs were the greatest mob ever. What he and the other lad who wrote a hibs book don't understand is that the Hearts support made it very difficult for the Hearts mob to grow and there was plenty of run-ins between the two with the casuals getting grief most of the time.

The hibs mob were able to swagger into the hibs shed no problem and didn't get grief at all, if they had tried that in the Hearts shed that would've been torn to pieces. So all the young lads who wanted a mob in Edinburgh went to Hibs including a lot of Hearts casuals and other boys who either supported other teams or supported no teams at all and just wanted to be part of a huge mob. I knew plenty of Hibs casuals who couldn't even name two hibs players at that time.

If the hibs mob was a true hibs mob they would never had allowed hearts boys to join them, they just wanted to be a great mob and took all the casuals they could get to be number one, or two if you liked the ASC better.

The hibs support themselves at that time had no spine and were just grateful that they had a hooligan mob that stopped them from getting grief from Hearts, Rangers and Celtic fans. I followed Hearts from 83-89 and never ran into the CCS at Easter Rd, maybe they jumped Hearts fans in the city centre. But Hearts used to take over 10,000 fans to easter Rd, Hibs support at Tynescastle was a disgrace, to the point where in 89 I think Hearts split the gorgie rd end to allow more Hearts fans in.

Anyway........

Spot on. I clearly remember the massive 20 or so casuals that we had used to sit in the plastic seats. A couple of times they got up and left en masse 10 minutes early only to be pelted with coins, pies etc, as they went past the shed. Also saw a Hearts casual getting a skelp or two from a 'scarfer' in Dalry. Funnily enough the casual, what with their reputation for being hard as nails, sh@t himself. I don't normally condone violence but that did make me chuckle.

Chad Sexington
He's like Peter Pan, the boy who never grew up. I stopped reading after the bit where him and Britain's Dealiest Man, Mr Welsh were confronted by 50 Heart's casuals. He told Brad to run on and get his mob whilst he stood fighting the 50 himself. Sure you did Superman! :qqb017:

Also a mention that after the semi at E.R v Motherwell how him and just 15 stood and battled 50 Hearts and never lost.

250'000 fights and has never lost, what a man! Fighting groups of Marines at 15 and never losing. Glad I haven't banged into him :2thumbsup:

Hahahaahaha :10900:

What a ****ing fantasist!

How do these guys do it? i watched that Danny Dyer thing with that fantasist with my jaw firmly on the floor,god these guys like to exaggerate.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Rode a polar bear into battle against a siberian tiger, I won and then I killed the polar bear... Ate it afterwards too.

Grrrrrrrr

:tank:

:lol: how is that possible, what a ballbag.

Do people actually believe this when they read these books? And are these guys still claiming to be casuals today? If so, B.S, you dont write books or appear on TV programmes if you are still up to no good.

No doubt the next generation of Fibs fans will be creaming their Baby Gap Y fronts over all the programmes and books on the CCS, making out to the rest of the UK that Hibs fans are something special, from my experience they are poofs geeks and losers.

:lol:

Andy Blance doesn't read books, he just stares them down until he gets the information he wants out of them.

When Andy Blance falls out of a boat he dosn't get wet the water gets Andy Blanced.

Andy Blance can slam a revolving door.

Aliens do exist, they are just waiting for Andy Blance to die before they attack.

Some people **** their names in the snow, Andy Blance can **** his into concrete.

The People's Chimp

I think we can get a feeling for Andy Blance as a man when we consider first of all, that his one "success" involved a surprise attack on a rave night at a pub in Dunfermline, when he and his mob turned up with weapons, including axes, blades, knifes and who knows what else, which were then used on unsuspecting people, including an innocent doorman who took an axe hit which required 4 of his friends to hold him together until an ambulance arrived. The said axe was swung by Blance and led to his conviction.

Secondly, we can consider the more recent evidence, his magnum opus, "Hibs Boy" a heady brew of lies, imagination and downright fantasy cobbled together in a manner sure to please semi illiterate hibs 'boys' and celebrity patron alike. Indeed the foreword is written by a man who surely sees this book more as erotic fiction than historical document, the essential bedtime reading for a mid 40s hibs fan who now wishes they were there first time round, but missed out as they were too busy doing a bit of bi-curious experimentation around the club scene while their club got an equal roasting on the field with 22-in-a-row.

So, Blance, a pretty despicable character; hates hearts, engages in unprovoked violent attacks with weapons on innocent people, and is a big fat liar.

TOP BOY indeed.

You all better shut up. He will tear your heads off.[/quote

Those are some ****ty looking tats ! what a roaster.

I know someone who knocked him out with a pool cue. :10900:

Great, another book about pavement dancing and bald men dressing 20 years younger than they should walking with their feet too close together.

HaHa......that kinda reminds me of............well, me!!

:smiley2:

does his tattoo say nufc?????:stuart::stuart::stuart:

That's what it looks like. He probably doesn't know though! Can he read?

You all better shut up. He will tear your heads off.[/quote

Those are some ****ty looking tats ! what a roaster.

I know someone who knocked him out with a pool cue. :10900:

hes

a joke ( wasnt him who axed that guy it was sumone else he took the wrap tho)

I think we can get a feeling for Andy Blance as a man when we consider first of all, that his one "success" involved a surprise attack on a rave night at a pub in Dunfermline, when he and his mob turned up with weapons, including axes, blades, knifes and who knows what else, which were then used on unsuspecting people, including an innocent doorman who took an axe hit which required 4 of his friends to hold him together until an ambulance arrived. The said axe was swung by Blance and led to his conviction.

Secondly, we can consider the more recent evidence, his magnum opus, "Hibs Boy" a heady brew of lies, imagination and downright fantasy cobbled together in a manner sure to please semi illiterate hibs 'boys' and celebrity patron alike. Indeed the foreword is written by a man who surely sees this book more as erotic fiction than historical document, the essential bedtime reading for a mid 40s hibs fan who now wishes they were there first time round, but missed out as they were too busy doing a bit of bi-curious experimentation around the club scene while their club got an equal roasting on the field with 22-in-a-row.

So, Blance, a pretty despicable character; hates hearts, engages in unprovoked violent attacks with weapons on innocent people, and is a big fat liar.

TOP BOY indeed.

Top boy indeed!

An absolute sheetbag of a man if you ask me. Weapons. Use your fists you lardass! Or do you know you'd end up 2nd best.

How old is he anyway?

The thought of crossing the 'bridge of doom' always gives me nightmares for days before a derby at Fester Rd. :stuart:

The She She Esh 'did' Millwall once dont you know.... :tank::2guns:

Hes full of pash he was never a hard man he just had hard pals,hes a clown a clown fae frazer avenue in Inverkeithing!! rich man lol:10900:

I didn't read the book but I read the chapter on Hearts that says they were a disgraceful mob blah blah and how hibs were the greatest mob ever. What he and the other lad who wrote a hibs book don't understand is that the Hearts support made it very difficult for the Hearts mob to grow and there was plenty of run-ins between the two with the casuals getting grief most of the time.

The hibs mob were able to swagger into the hibs shed no problem and didn't get grief at all, if they had tried that in the Hearts shed that would've been torn to pieces. So all the young lads who wanted a mob in Edinburgh went to Hibs including a lot of Hearts casuals and other boys who either supported other teams or supported no teams at all and just wanted to be part of a huge mob. I knew plenty of Hibs casuals who couldn't even name two hibs players at that time.

If the hibs mob was a true hibs mob they would never had allowed hearts boys to join them, they just wanted to be a great mob and took all the casuals they could get to be number one, or two if you liked the ASC better.

The hibs support themselves at that time had no spine and were just grateful that they had a hooligan mob that stopped them from getting grief from Hearts, Rangers and Celtic fans. I followed Hearts from 83-89 and never ran into the CCS at Easter Rd, maybe they jumped Hearts fans in the city centre. But Hearts used to take over 10,000 fans to easter Rd, Hibs support at Tynescastle was a disgrace, to the point where in 89 I think Hearts split the gorgie rd end to allow more Hearts fans in.Anyway........

Very true(87 i thought?). I was actually in the Hibs end of the Main Stand when away fans still got the South Stand. I was with a mixed group of 5 or 6 but hid my Hearts scarf under my jacket(only 13 at the time!) some old geezer spotted it as my jacket came loose and wanted me thrown out but he was put in his place.

Anyway, a bit embarassing for the Hoboids wasn`t it? I think they put a temp fence up a quarter of the way around the Gorgie Road end to allow more Jam Tarts in. Turned out a sheight game funnily enough. 0-0.

Typical Hibs, him and Dykes missed the boat by about 10 years with these books.

Anyone in their 40's still hanging onto the coat tails of football violence needs sectioned.

jambojackbilly
The majority of the cretins were nothing but cowards who gathered in large mobs and picked on smaller mobs than their own.If they encountered a group of similar size they settled the encounter by pavement dancing en-mass.I had a few run ins with them in the 80s and always found that one on one they always ran so fast i couldnt catch them.

Bang on mate

Does Danny De Vito mention Man C, Sunderland and Leeds when they came to town and how the infamous Hibs boys managed

Big mobs ( the above 3 ) who had the numbers to back up their casual following ??

I wonder :smiley2:

The picture on the front of the book is an embarrassment, i bet the likes Chelsea are bricking it

The Hibs crew more than any other have proved over and over what cowardly liberty takers they can be

If they want to fight fair enough but keep it away from the football

Remember if interested that would mean real fighting and no police to stop it :smiley2:

winston churchill

does he mention anything about the only time(both mobs had around the same numbers)

they clashed with the hearts mob at the back of haymarket.

i'm told hibs top boy from the comelybank area was used as a rag doll and ended up eating pot noodles for a month.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL
does he mention anything about the only time(both mobs had around the same numbers)

they clashed with the hearts mob at the back of haymarket.

i'm told hibs top boy from the comelybank area was used as a rag doll and ended up eating pot noodles for a month.

Ah the filth and crime ridden streets of Comely Bank!!! Hardly the Raploch is it?

Seymour M Hersh

TOP BOY indeed.

Blanche has been liquidated. Fact!

scots civil war

loving the posts on here,many spot on

what a sad **** eh,not only is the cover laughable,the lies from the cretin are just plain embaressing

irving welsh has let himself down bigtime in vouching for this monkey as well

no class whatsoever,tramps:rifle:

im andy blance and i once hit an innocent passer by who was walking hand in hand with her 4 year old kid, im hard as nails!

TOP BOY indeed.

The pub was the 'Well' and it was closed after this happened (its Simpson Motors now) he has a wee venture in the 'Divit' called, wait for it....... 'Sunshine on Fife'.... a tanning studio..... very apt

On a side note, I see his book proclaims him as 'Scotland's most notorious football hooligan'. Had anyone ever heard of this idiot before he released a stupid book?

Or was this aimed at other brainless morons who think this kind of rubbish is cool?

I hadn't.

I didn't "run" in those circles, but when I were a lad, at an east Edinburgh school, the names that were always "known" were Bradley Welsh, Ivor Levein and Terry Reilly. All approximate spellings obviously.

As said before though, it is just as uncool when it is Hearts fans writing about it IMO.

Guest Vanbasten1874
Typical Hibs, him and Dykes missed the boat by about 10 years with these books.

Anyone in their 40's still hanging onto the coat tails of football violence needs sectioned.

Correct its laughable that a bunch of poofy characters stood for a photo arms folded trying to look hard for the cover a book. But the image i have of a sad Cashee wannabe (young and old ) getting his rocks off by the content of the book will give me much amusement for the rest of my days thank you once again hobos for the comedy since 1875 .

Archived