Zezinando & Moreira fail to Impress Csaba!

CBjambo

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Not on my part. Don't want to argue with anyone. Was just trying to pass on a bit of info I heard. Way past giving a **** whether anyone believes it or not.

A text from another poster on this site. You are making it sound as if this info is more important than it actually is.

I've heard the info btw.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JamboRobbo
A text from another poster on this site.

No actually.

You are making it sound as if this info is more important than it actually is.

I've heard the info btw.

Well apologies if I did that wasn't my intention, but as many have found on here, trying to pass on a wee bit of info to fellow jambos is not worth the bother.

Quite believe they had medicals and had contracts verbally sorted but when Csaba said "no" that was all irrelevant. Csaba has shown with the two previous Lithuanian league trialists and these to Portugese lads that he has the final say.

All positive and if there was half a chance to slate wee Vlad I would have.

Unless Vald pulled the plug on the deals after HMRC came a calling?

:stunned:

Francis Albert

Report from the real world, unhindered by any inside information. Most people are happy with their boss/employer some of the time and unhappy at other times, and often feel somewhere in between.

So don't believe it then. I've tried to be reasonable with you and explain where I'm coming from without upsetting anybody or saying anything I shouldn't say, but you just won't have it will you. Right now, I couldn't give a **** what you believe.

Ooh, touch a nerve did I?

You've been found out to be a complete phoney and can't handle it!

You led everyone to believe you had received information over the weekend that proved Csaba was unhappy and it turns out now that...

1. That information was that Csaba didn't rate the trialists (which we knew already)

2. That the same information was also sent to Charlie Brown and he thought it was simply "relating third party info" and "heavily coloured with own opinions" and doubted its accuracy.

All in all it's left you looking like a bit of a...

floyd_pepper.jpg

Not on my part. Don't want to argue with anyone. Was just trying to pass on a bit of info I heard. Way past giving a **** whether anyone believes it or not.

But you didn't though! You said it wasn't your place to pass it on. Please try and keep your story consistent!

Ooh, touch a nerve did I?

You've been found out to be a complete phoney and can't handle it!

You led everyone to believe you had received information over the weekend that proved Csaba was unhappy and it turns out now that...

1. That information was that Csaba didn't rate the trialists (which we knew already)

2. That the same information was also sent to Charlie Brown and he thought it was simply "relating third party info" and "heavily coloured with own opinions" and doubted its accuracy.

All in all it's left you looking like a bit of a...

floyd_pepper.jpg

That is basically it although apparently these players had been 'forced' on Csaba and he would be trying his best not to play them this season.

Unfortunately for some, this info was a lot of pish because Csaba got the final decision and sent them home.

A text from another poster on this site. You are making it sound as if this info is more important than it actually is.

I've heard the info btw.

Can you share it please Alan? That lets everyone see what all the fuss has been about.

That is basically it although apparently these players had been 'forced' on Csaba and he would be trying his best not to play them this season.

Unfortunately for some, this info was a lot of pish because Csaba got the final decision and sent them home.

Thanks Alan.

Wow, I'm very underwhelmed.

If that is what all the negativity from JR and co has been based on then it makes the exaggeration and scaremongering that jayjay was accused of seem tiny in comparison.

These posters should be ashamed for trying to create disharmony amongst the Hearts support based on such little evidence (evidence which has proven complete bollocks based on todays events)

babertonjambo

I've heard the info btw.

Please do us a favour then AP and share it with the rest of us and put us out of our misery . :qqb014:

Can you share it please Alan? That lets everyone see what all the fuss has been about.

I wasn't going to say but since Charlie basically revealed his source in the other thread I will, it's not even big news anyway.

Apparently someone on this site was out on the lash on Saturday, bumped into Laszlo and Laszlo poured his heart out to him. Told him he is working with his hands tied and feels sorry for the supporters because he can't work to the best of his ability.

Said he hasn't signed many players this summer and the two trialists were murder and he wouldn't be playing them if he could help it although it seems he has made the decision to send them home.

Probably some half truths in amongst some scare mongering but it REALLY isn't the horrific news it's being made out to be.

Some people on this site should have a word, it has to be said.

Nope. Just can't be arsed with any more of your ****e.

My sheeite? Think there's only one poster who has been proved to have been spouting sheeite and that most definitely is you!

I'm really embarrassed for you mate.

After this I'm sure many will find it hard to take anything you say seriously.

Coming to a bookstore near you, starring JamboRobbo...

C_0689874332.jpg

Told him he is working with his hands tied and feels sorry for the supporters because he can't work to the best of his ability.

What's "meh" about that?

I wasn't going to say but since Charlie basically revealed his source in the other thread I will, it's not even big news anyway.

Apparently someone on this site was out on the lash on Saturday, bumped into Laszlo and Laszlo poured his heart out to him. Told him he is working with his hands tied and feels sorry for the supporters because he can't work to the best of his ability.

Said he hasn't signed many players this summer and the two trialists were murder and he wouldn't be playing them if he could help it although it seems he has made the decision to send them home.

Probably some half truths in amongst some scare mongering but it REALLY isn't the horrific news it's being made out to be.

1. If it's come from Mod Edit then I'm not surprised if its been used to try and slag off Vlad.

2. Does anyone believe for a second Csaba goes about "pouring his heart out" to random fans?

Anyway, thanks for the info Alan. :)

Guest JamboRobbo
My sheeite? Think there's only one poster who has been proved to have been spouting sheeite and that most definitely is you!

Aye, whatever.

I got the info above from someone I trust. I tried to pass on a hint that

a) the portuegues boys were ****e

B) Csaba wisnae happy about summer signings

Nothing more, nothing less. You forced it down the route it has taken despite numerous attempts by myself to say there's the info, take it or leave it.

Guest casper

It's certainly not good news that our manger believes "he is working with his hands tied" and not good that he is not worried who knows by telling all this to some stranger out on the lash.

babertonjambo

:food-smiley-004:

1. If it's come from Mod Edit then I'm not surprised if its been used to try and slag off Vlad.

2. Does anyone believe for a second Csaba goes about "pouring his heart out" to random fans?

Anyway, thanks for the info Alan. :)

"even were it to come from the horses mouth it would be mocked and ridiculed." :th_love:

Aye, whatever.

Nothing more, nothing less. You forced it down the route it has taken despite numerous attempts by myself to say there's the info, take it or leave it.

epicfail-thumb-268x358-1167121.jpg

Cheers Alan. Why the ****** this could not have been relayed when they were having they're pathetic cryptic tit for tat I don't know.

babertonjambo
Aye, whatever.

Instead of dropping hints, why didn't you just put it out there? It looks to me as if you have created far more grief for yourself by not posting it. :10900:

Guest JamboRobbo
Instead of dropping hints, why didn't you just put it out there? It looks to me as if you have created far more grief for yourself by not posting it. :10900:

That was all I tried to do - via hints. Given the source was Csaba, I didn't think it was all that wise to reveal the source, just in case, so I wasn't gonna be the one to do it.

What's "meh" about that?

Nothing.

Charlie said the text he received was light on info and heavily coloured with his own opinion. That suggests to me that while he may have met Csaba, it might not be 100% accurate.

I don't think Mod Edit is the sort to make things up but some of it may have been blown out of proportion or are we to take this as 100% fact?

Three reasons why it seems a bit odd to me:

1. A pro wouldn't give that sort of info out to a stranger and if he did then maybe he isn't God after all.

2. He was apparently gutted about these trialists yet it seems all that has happened is he has had a look at them and made the decision to let them go home. Not the drama that this info suggested.

3. Charlie Brown doesn't seem to worried and he actually knows the guy (apologies if you do).

I think it's a bit poor that some people have been using this 2nd hand info to try and create some sort of unrest.

Is that it? Honestly?

Jeez, some f****** drama queens on this site naw?

And can I assume that those "in the know" just took it as read that Csaba would "pour his heart out" to some random punter? Really?

Wow!

Nothing.

Charlie said the text he received was light on info and heavily coloured with his own opinion. That suggests to me that while he may have met Csaba, it might not be 100% accurate.

I don't think Mod Edit is the sort to make things up but some of it may have been blown out of proportion or are we to take this as 100% fact?

Three reasons why it seems a bit odd to me:

1. A pro wouldn't give that sort of info out to a stranger and if he did then maybe he isn't God after all.

2. He was apparently gutted about these trialists yet it seems all that has happened is he has had a look at them and made the decision to let them go home. Not the drama that this info suggested.

3. Charlie Brown doesn't seem to worried and he actually knows the guy (apologies if you do).

I think it's a bit poor that some people have been using this 2nd hand info to try and create some sort of unrest.

I'd argue C-B was just as biased, if not moreso, than Mod Edit. Same coin different side.

I dont think people have been wanting to create unrest.

Anyway, Mod Edit has the right of reply surely - or is he simply going to be consigned as "guilty" and wit*****ed -[WITC-H-U-N-TED] on this?

Not directing that at you by the way

Francis Albert
he is working with his hands tied and feels sorry for the supporters because he can't work to the best of his ability.

Said he hasn't signed many players this summer.

... yes, and almost every manager in the country could, if they were honest, say exactly the same ...

Most wouldn't of course.

I'd argue C-B was just as biased, if not moreso, than Mod Edit. Same coin different side.

Anyway, Mod Edit has the right of reply surely - or is he simply going to be consigned as "guilty" and wit*****ed -[WITC-H-U-N-TED] on this?

Just how exactly, would someone go about doing this on a message board? Surely "trolling" rules would prevent it?:qqb016:

Who is 'hunting' him?! Do you just read things as you want to read them or what?

I've no reason to believe he didn't talk to him. The only reason I posted what I know is because time and time again posters (NOT Mod Edit) have been referring to this 'inside info' and using it in a sinister (for what of a better word) manner when infact it is basically **** all.

Who is 'hunting' him?! Do you just read things as you want to read them or what?

Apologies - I had edited my original post but not before you replied. Anyway, Mod Edit hasnt posted on this thread so that side of things needs parked.

I am not sure that what has apparently been said can be written off as "**** all"

Apologies - I had edited my original post but not before you replied

I am not sure that what has apparently been said can be written off as "**** all"

Cool bud.

I'm out of this discussion anyway, I just had to say something when this magical info was getting used as some sort of tool to say 'I told you so'.

Most who have read it so far have dismissed it as not that big a deal and I'm the same really.

From where I'm sitting the fact that the trialists have been sent home totally contradicts this info.

Cool bud.

I'm out of this discussion anyway, I just had to say something when this magical info was getting used as some sort of tool to say 'I told you so'.

Most who have read it so far have dismissed it as not that big a deal and I'm the same really.

No probs - although that might depend on whether you have got the C-B edited version or not I guess....

No probs - although that might depend on whether you have got the C-B edited version or not I guess....

Who knows eh. I'll just be glad when the fitbaw starts and this ****ing transfer window shuts.

Charlie-Brown

No such thing exists JT - I haven't sent anybody anything nor discussed it bar 1 or 2 text replies to MT himself on sat/sun regards his original text which was a bit more 'colourful' than the PM he wrote & sent other people (I assume the morning after?) and which you then forward to me today (thanks for that as it filled in the blanks :)) .... anyway the whole thing was overtaken by events anyway regards the 2 huge threads then the trialists going home....... I did say to him on sunday I'm sure it would sort itself out and i had more immediate concerns to worry about than ups & downs at Hertz .... thankfully the immediate panic seems to have subsided. :sorcerer:

Only a Game
A few posters left to look a bit silly yet again.

How can we turn this into a negative thing?

Dont know if its a negative or not but Csaba has now put enormous pressure on himself to pull a striker out of the hat in the next 6 days.

Hats off to him if he's still trying to get one because he could easily have accepted Moreiro and the blame wouldnt have been at his door if he turned out to be gash.

I'd rather have no additional striker than a gash one but the fact remains we're 6 days away from a European deadline and we NEED one striker, could do with two, plus he'd probably like a creative midfield player. Cant see it all happening myself but surely he's got to get the main striker.

If he doesnt, IMO its a poor poor result of the transfer window overall (not that it finishes on 10th August of course but everyday we lose now is another day into the season that new guys have to take to settle in.)

Good on him for sending players home he didnt rate, but its squeaky bum time for Csaba now I feel.

Who knows eh. I'll just be glad when the fitbaw starts and this ****ing transfer window shuts.

So we can move on from discussing who is picking the signings to who is picking the team?

:laugh:

Radioactive Mince
I believe this was the point of the 'trial'.

What is this I've heard about a three year contract? Agent speak/lost in translation/Screpis syndrome?

Interesting stuff. Was hoping that these guys would be half decent as well.

It's actually slightly worrying that Csaba doesn't rate them, seeing as he rates Obua, if you catch my drift.

Mince.

Dont know if its a negative or not but Csaba has now put enormous pressure on himself to pull a striker out of the hat in the next 6 days.

Hats off to him if he's still trying to get one because he could easily have accepted Moreiro and the blame wouldnt have been at his door if he turned out to be gash.

I'd rather have no additional striker than a gash one but the fact remains we're 6 days away from a European deadline and we NEED one striker, could do with two, plus he'd probably like a creative midfield player. Cant see it all happening myself but surely he's got to get the main striker.

If he doesnt, IMO its a poor poor result of the transfer window overall (not that it finishes on 10th August of course but everyday we lose now is another day into the season that new guys have to take to settle in.)

Good on him for sending players home he didnt rate, but its squeaky bum time for Csaba now I feel.

i cant but help feel you always constantly go ott on our need for a striker,firstly the end of the market we are looking at there will be no guarntees that any striker brought in will solve our problem and score regular.

secondly a striker has to have the chances created for him and last season we had a severe lack of creativity in our play,i feel as badly as we need a striker we also just as badly need a hartley or a mickey cameron.

we have clum,nade,glen,witveneen now im not saying any of these guys can be a 15-20 goal striker for us(glen most likely imo)but im sure they have a lot more goals in them than they got last season which we all know wouldnt be hard,but i do think theres a bit of potential there and its a test of the management team to get the best out of them.

also a huge part of being a striker involves confidence and luck,i think if clum,nade got a bit more of both they could maybe be more prolific ajj just imo of course

lastly we have signed witveneen who is a striker lets wait and see what he brings to the party

Ray Winstone

I thought they had been signed behind Csaba's back?

Now the story will be that Csaba really wants to sign them but Mad Vlad says he can't have them.

Shan times.

What is this I've heard about a three year contract? Agent speak/lost in translation/Screpis syndrome?

Interesting stuff. Was hoping that these guys would be half decent as well.

It's actually slightly worrying that Csaba doesn't rate them, seeing as he rates Obua, if you catch my drift.

Mince.

i rate obua to,there is a player in there,i think the only misjudgement was on the player being able to adapt to the scottish game

KINGSTON

i rate obua to,there is a player in there,i think the only misjudgement was on the player being able to adapt to the scottish game

KINGSTON

Got to say I agree that Obua has the potential to be a good player for this club. Expecting him to be a lot more consistent this season.

Radioactive Mince

KINGSTON

I must admit, he won me over a little with his good performances in the games approaching the split, but after the split he was pretty gash again.

We've really got to hope he can play well more consistently this season. He really has no excuses if not. He'll have had a year to adapt to SP-Hell "football" and a full pre-season behind him.

Mince x

I would think he would have to take his hat off, if he wants to pull a striker out of it!!!!!!!!!

Time to for a couple before the sart of hostilities, in a footie context that is.

Thank Goodness, we can then talk of players, style, formations etc.

i had more immediate concerns to worry about than ups & downs at Hertz .... thankfully the immediate panic seems to have subsided. :sorcerer:

But you have no worries at all about Hearts so that was an easy decision for you to make.....

I must admit, he won me over a little with his good performances in the games approaching the split, but after the split he was pretty gash again.

We've really got to hope he can play well more consistently this season. He really has no excuses if not. He'll have had a year to adapt to SP-Hell "football" and a full pre-season behind him.

Mince x

i kind of agree but sometimes players just never adapt to certain leagues,and far more better quality players than obua

forlan,shevchenko to name but two

Charlie-Brown
But you have no worries at all about Hearts so that was an easy decision for you to make.....

Bannon left, Mercer left, McCann & Niemi & Naysmith left, Deans left, Robinson left, Levein left, Robertson left, Burley Foulkes & Anderton left, Pressley left, Malofeev left, Velicka left, Neilson Karipidis & Aguiar left .... one day too Csaba will leave and Romanov as well ..... Hearts continue, Hearts are my team. :)

Only a Game
i cant but help feel you always constantly go ott on our need for a striker,firstly the end of the market we are looking at there will be no guarntees that any striker brought in will solve our problem and score regular.

secondly a striker has to have the chances created for him and last season we had a severe lack of creativity in our play,i feel as badly as we need a striker we also just as badly need a hartley or a mickey cameron.

we have clum,nade,glen,witveneen now im not saying any of these guys can be a 15-20 goal striker for us(glen most likely imo)but im sure they have a lot more goals in them than they got last season which we all know wouldnt be hard,but i do think theres a bit of potential there and its a test of the management team to get the best out of them.

also a huge part of being a striker involves confidence and luck,i think if clum,nade got a bit more of both they could maybe be more prolific ajj just imo of course

lastly we have signed witveneen who is a striker lets wait and see what he brings to the party

I accept the fact that the probablity is that we cant afford a striker "guaranteed" to do the job required and I agree about the need for a creative midfielder, which I also mentioned in my first post.

Whilst Witteveen is an unknown quantity, the boy himself and Csaba have both indicated that he's not ready to be the answer.

That leaves us with what we had last season, which in anyones book surely has to be marked down as woefully inadequate, so unless one or more of them suddenly metamorphosise (sp) into a 10 or more goals a season man, we still NEED a STRIKER. In my OTT opinion of course.

Nucky Thompson

So the 'inside information' was from a boy out on the lash who bumped into Csaba who then texted a couple of randoms who post on a fans forum. :biglaugh: Aye sure, Csaba 'poured his Heart out' to a random drunk on a Saturday night.

Archived