Zezinando & Moreira fail to Impress Csaba!

CBjambo

Thats about 50% of it now out in the open.

So 50% of the devastating information you received over the weekend was that Csaba didnt rate the trialists and was going to send them home!!!

Wow, that really suggests Csaba is being undermined...NOT!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JamboRobbo
yeah but if a great player IS unearthed then it's safe to say the credit wouldn't be going anywhere near vlad.

Takis is an example of one. I'll happily give Vlad credit for bringing him in. If the rest of his signings or trialists were anywhere near that quality, we wouldn't have an issue.

But think of the time invested in bringing these guys over and looking at them. Might we have been better investing that time and effort on some of the managers targets?

TBH I'd much rather we started with either Kucharski/Jose and Bouzid.

I know you think Zal is the devil incarnate and I dont quite, but either way he's suspended for the first 4 games, we need to get a partnership which can play for those 4, and work on Zal + 1 in training if he's to be 1st choice.

Zal is available for the European games tho, so i think he is a gurantee start for those games so Csaba wants to look at parnters for him.

Guest JamboRobbo
So 50% of the devastating information you received over the weekend was that Csaba didnt rate the trialists and was going to send them home!!!

yep

Wow, that really suggests Csaba is being undermined...NOT!

Hence why I never said that.

Agreed.

I'd like to see Kucharski and Bouzid start as I've not seen either in action at all.

Agreed, its got to be those two for the first part of the season so we can have consistency.

Kickback really is a depressing place these days.

Yup.

All thanks to about half a dozen people as well :15:

Zal is available for the European games tho, so i think he is a gurantee start for those games so Csaba wants to look at parnters for him.

There is the galling bit. We have been looking for three pre-seasons for a goalscorer and have failed to find one. Despite having signed far more players than I thought we would, we are still waiting on the most important one. We are now talking about the end of the transfer window, the start of pre-season is long gone and the start of the season is very close. Why have we had such difficulty in this?

TBF this is a myth, we signed Pinalla, Nade and Tullburg in these windows, all with good pedigree, it is just unlucky that none have really paid off.

Drylaw Hearts
OR he has already seen what Kucharski can do and is confident in his ability.

Csaba clearly wasn't questionned about Kucharski at the time of his signing as there was no interview with him at all. That doesn't mean he didnt want him to sign.

Source ?

VR sending Csaba trialists has been a complete waste of time.

This is the 3rd Transfer Window in a row he's been sent them and we've not had a single success story.

VR even sent Csaba one guy twice !!

VR has a god awful record of picking players and should throw all his files and dvd's onto a big bonfire.

Was that your way of admitting it is just Vlad's (IYO) trialists you don't want? We haven't had howling successses with Csaba's players either but it's early days yet.

To be fair the odds on this happening are fairly long. It's why we have the much vaunted youth system and academy.

It's easy to snipe though but how successful was Romanov's pyramid system and 'shop window' for emerging Eastern European talent? One player sold on in 4 years and the club we sold him to doubled their dough 3 months later? hardly a ringing endorsement or indeed worth the gash the paying supporter had to endure while the 'shop window' was open.

credit where it's due and criticism where it's due. It's called balance apparently.

Takis is an example of one. I'll happily give Vlad credit for bringing him in. If the rest of his signings or trialists were anywhere near that quality, we wouldn't have an issue.

But think of the time invested in bringing these guys over and looking at them. Might we have been better investing that time and effort on some of the managers targets?

both true however if this is the sum total of vlad's 'involvement' in affairs these days then we are pretty much ok. we would have killed for this during the days when he was picking the team... badly.

Johanes de Silentio

I would also like to see Zaliukas with Jose together

Potentially heart-failure inducing central defensive pairing?

I would also like to see Zaliukas with Jose together

Potentially heart-failure inducing central defensive pairing?

Heart and lung IMO.

Possibly liver too.

Source ?

Well, the fact there is no interview on the official site when the signing is announced would be pretty convincing.

If he had been asked about Kucharski when it was announced and he had declined to comment it would have been printed as such.

Do you think Csaba contacts the official site or the press to say he has something to say? Surely it works the other way around.

If he wasn't asked, then thats why he didn't comment.

I can't remember him commenting when Black signed either so does that mean he was unhappy about Black signing?

Guest JamboRobbo
both true however if this is the sum total of vlad's 'involvement' in affairs these days then we are pretty much ok. we would have killed for this during the days when he was picking the team... badly.

Agree entirely. Massive step forward.

At the same time, I'm sure you'll agree it would be a bit frustrating as a manager if you had a fair idea who you wanted to bring in, but instead of pursuing that, time and effort was wasted elsewhere on guys who are mostly nowhere near the standard required.

Drylaw Hearts
Was that your way of admitting it is just Vlad's (IYO) trialists you don't want? We haven't had howling successses with Csaba's players either but it's early days yet.

Yes.

Because his record is horrendous.

Charlie-Brown

At the same time, I'm sure you'll agree it would be a bit frustrating as a manager if you had a fair idea who you wanted to bring in, but instead of pursuing that, time and effort was wasted elsewhere on guys who are mostly nowhere near the standard required.

Did we imagine reports of Hearts negotiating with Hughes, Nemec & Nuomoski?

Drylaw Hearts
Well, the fact there is no interview on the official site when the signing is announced would be pretty convincing.

If he had been asked about Kucharski when it was announced and he had declined to comment it would have been printed as such.

Do you think Csaba contacts the official site or the press to say he has something to say? Surely it works the other way around.

If he wasn't asked, then thats why he didn't comment.

I can't remember him commenting when Black signed either so does that mean he was unhappy about Black signing?

You mean you think whoever does the interviews on the Hearts website didn't bother asking the Managers views on a new signing ?

Can you really possibly really think that ?

The Mighty Thor

Agreed.

There's much to be positive about. I hope we can add the missing piece of the jigsaw (IMO) in the next few days so we can kick on from last year's improvements.

Guest JamboRobbo

As I recall, there were some journalists and agents relaying third party information and it seemed to be heavily coloured with their own opinions so I don't know where this information originated from or who/where had had any conversations with csaba

;)

And we signed how many of them exactly?

Don't mean to pee on anyone's parade here but it's not really scoop style news that the trialists were going home. Plenty of people suspected as much last week when there was little sign of them appearing in the games down south.

If Vlad sent him the trialists then we now know that Csaba most definitely has the final say. We perhaps already knew this thanks to the Lithuanian trialists being sent back from whence they came earlier this summer, but it's nice to be given the opportunity to be doubly certain. But maybe twice isn't enough and we'll have to have this same godforsaken debate all over again in a few days when another player that nobody has heard of comes in for a trial....

Sedatives may be required.

Charlie-Brown
And we signed how many of them exactly?

2 of them got better offers elsewhere don't know about the 3rd however he wasn't happy with the money offered according to comments attributed to him in the media however the main point is that Hearts have at least been trying to supprt the manager & make signing offers for the managers targets.

agreed. it's not absolutely ideal but it's what we have. i think there's a bit of both going on. csaba trying to recruit his targets (and getting some) in conjunction with csaba running the rule over vlad's network's suggestions.

we may or we may not have seen the last of the arrivals. i think we still have one or more departures to deal with however i am highly encouraged by the fact that our year-end has passed by without any sales. if things were very bad then i would have expected a sale before 31/7 to make the next accounts look slightly better.

Agreed.

There's much to be positive about. I hope we can add the missing piece of the jigsaw (IMO) in the next few days so we can kick on from last year's improvements.

yep. the elusive striker would pretty much top off a great pre-season for signings.

in hearts historical terms we haven't even started yet.

Guest JamboRobbo
agreed. it's not absolutely ideal but it's what we have. i think there's a bit of both going on. csaba trying to recruit his targets (and getting some) in conjunction with csaba running the rule over vlad's network's suggestions.

Too much of the latter and not enough of the former. Still, as you point out, it's a big step forward from where we were a year or so ago, so perhaps I should accept that and be happy - it's just so frustrating that it seems like it's all there for the taking, and we're not doing everything humanly possible to go out and take it.....

Charlie-Brown
As I recall, there were some journalists and agents relaying third party information and it seemed to be heavily coloured with their own opinions so I don't know where this information originated from or who/where had had any conversations with csaba

;)

Indeed JR :) people's pre-conceptions will always influence their interpretation .... everything is subjective. :smash:

Guest JamboRobbo
Indeed JR :) people's pre-conceptions will always influence their interpretation .... everything is subjective. :smash:

Agreed. :smile:

Yes.

Because his record is horrendous.

But what about CL's?

Or are you happy with the Balogh and Obua? Tullberg? Did he want to sign Rosa?

And were Takis, Janny, to name but 2, horrendous signings?

I think you need to clear your head of the bias and accept that wherever the trialists come from and whoever is responsible, it is becoming increasingly clear that one man makes the final decision on whether or not they play and we should unite behind that, instead of the childish squabbling about who did what.

Guest JamboRobbo
But what about CL's?

Or are you happy with the Balogh and Obua? Tullberg? Did he want to sign Rosa?

He's the manager. We either back him, or sack him.

I'd agree his signings haven't been world beaters so far.

But I think we'd all agree things have move forward massively since he came in?

So for me, we need to back him (i.e. bring in the players he wants if we have the cash), not sack him.

Walter Kidd

I like Obua - I think he'll surprise a few moaning faced ***** on this site this season.

I think Balogh is the better goalie out the three we have as well. I'm not so sure that Tullberg was one of Csabas.

yep

Hence why I never said that.

Really, these posts suggest you clearly think Csaba is unhappy and being undermined by Vlad...

Charlie - honest answer appreciated here as I know you know what I know, and you cannot be accused of "hating Vlad" etc as I would be if I said it. Based on the info you have at your disposal, do you think Csaba is happy with Vlad right now?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Me -

It would appear from csaba's happy mood today that it was a storm in a teacup yesterday.

Your reply -

Disagree.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

We discussed a lot of this and you'll know I was happy to debate with you and take on board your points, and even agreed it seems reasonable to think Csaba had say on certain players that came in.

Not going into details, but after some things I heard at the weekend, I take that back completely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Depends - for me, backing the manager would mean signing the players the manager identified.

IMO, we've signed players Vlad identified who may or may not fit Csaba's criteria.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Just based on Csaba's words, based on things posted by certain folks on here who I trust, based on the agents involved, even based on the way certain deals have been announced. For me, various things suggest that they are mostly Vlad signings.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest JamboRobbo
Really, these posts suggest you clearly think Csaba is unhappy and being undermined by Vlad...

Unhappy with situation - yep, and I stand by that.

Undermined? - depends on interpretation I guess, but I never used that word.

He's the manager. We either back him, or sack him.

I'd agree his signings haven't been world beaters so far.

We are backing him: he certainly seems to have the final say, so what's the problem?

But I think we'd all agree things have move forward massively since he came in?

Only in your mind, which will change with the next drop of rain.

So for me, we need to back him (i.e. bring in the players he wants if we have the cash), not sack him.

You seem to be suggesting sacking as the only alternative. What about negotiation and compromise?

We do NOT have the cash: few will disagree with that.

So we get in who we can and try them out to see if they fit Csaba's bill. If they don't he sends them home as he has done with several already. What is the problem, apart from in your head?

BTW I am not criticising CL's signings, merely pointing out that by comparison his signings are not significantly better that (IYO) Romanov's. We must shop at the corner store - we cannot afford Harrods so IMO there are going to be more failures than successes.

Hope you can understand the way I have replied!

I like Obua - I think he'll surprise a few moaning faced ***** on this site this season.

I think Balogh is the better goalie out the three we have as well. I'm not so sure that Tullberg was one of Csabas.

crack_pipe.jpg

Unhappy with situation - Yep, and I stand by that.

Undermined? - depends on interpretation I guess, but I never used that word.

So what part of the signing situation are you unhappy about?

-the part where Csaba gets to sign five players he thinks will improve the squad?

-the part where Csaba is allowed to say no to four trialists he doesn't want?

-the part where we make concrete attempts to sign Naumouski, Nemec, Mcleod?

Or are you again gonna spout your rubbish about having "information" which suggests otherwise, the first 50% of which was a complete non-event.

By the way, found a nice badge for you...

I%20Want%20the%20Moon%20on%20a%20Stick%20Badge%20-%201%20fist%20of%20fun.jpg

Actually I do too despite my comments elsewhere on his record so far. I am not so sure about Balogh as I think Kello is best of the three and if he improved his kicking, there would be even less doubt about it.

Guest JamboRobbo
So what part of the signing situation are you unhappy about?

-the part where Csaba gets to sign five players he thinks will improve the squad?

-the part where Csaba is allowed to say no to four trialists he doesn't want?

-the part where we make concrete attempts to sign Naumouski, Nemec, Mcleod?

The part where Csaba is the one who isnae happy about it.

Or are you again gonna spout your rubbish about having "information" which suggests otherwise, the first 50% of which was a complete non-event.

But was proven accurate within 24 hours of being posted....

By the way, found a nice badge for you...

If wanting nothing less than the best for HMFC is a crime, I plead guilty.

Holy s**t! Some folk have way too much time on their hands. I very rarely post here but felt the need to comment on the pointlessness of all this bickering. Just support the guys on the pitch ffs!!!

The part where Csaba is the one who isnae happy about it.

And where is your evidence he is unhappy? Oh wait that's right you heard some information over the weekend but can't post it! If its as useless as the first 50% then you clearly have nothing of interest.

Of course it was proven right! Most of kickback knew Csaba didn't like the trialists! Thats the equivelent of me posting that there is going to be a corner at some point in the match tonight and then coming on tomorrow and saying I was proven accurate!

Actually I read about both trialists being unsuitable the day after the Plymouth game and can only wish I remembered where?

Even if we cannot afford the best and it puts us in greater debt? - oh no, you'd then be able to moan about the debt.

So I see from this thread yesterday.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=57067

Clearly everyone knew they were going, and I was the only one that didn't.

Hmmm, a 22 post thread where only 12 posts are about the Portuguese pair and the rest are about an Iranian trialist. Yep, that really sums up the majority of kickback.

Interesting that the person who you say has the same "inside info" as you posts on that thread and says he has no idea whats going on with the pair.

If i could be bothered wasting everybodys time I would create a poll which asked "before the information today did you think Csaba liked the trialists?" and I'd bet a whole load of money at least 3/4 of kickback would say they knew Csaba didn't rate them.

Anyway, you're still avoiding the main issue which is that you claim Csaba is unhappy but can't provide evidence.

Guest JamboRobbo

Anyway, you're still avoiding the main issue which is that you claim Csaba is unhappy but can't provide evidence.

So don't believe it then. I've tried to be reasonable with you and explain where I'm coming from without upsetting anybody or saying anything I shouldn't say, but you just won't have it will you. Right now, I couldn't give a **** what you believe, and I can understand why those who might sometimes hear something, say it's not worth posting on JKB - cause the likes of you will spend all day trying to argue and undermine, rather than just taking it or leavin it.

Guest JamboRobbo
trouble's been a-brewin' in these here parts. now it's time for the action to start...

Not on my part. Don't want to argue with anyone. Was just trying to pass on a bit of info I heard. Way past giving a **** whether anyone believes it or not.

Guest JamboRobbo
I await the thread were everyone says "It was blatantly obvious Csaba was unhappy with Vlad, we all knew that"

:sorcerer:

Indeed mate, indeed.

Archived