Lets Get JBK In the Guiness Book Of Records Cmon!

Siphiwe Tshabalala

High Roller
How amazing are Toasties!?

Cheese is obviously the classic but what else do you put on them?

I just had a cheese and supernoodle toastie. Make your noodles as normal and spoon then onto your toastie between generous helpings of cheese. It melts all round the noodles. braw!

:boak:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dale8809

• Beats

• jamboboetjie

• Cabbie754

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so anyone going out the night?

Nah working the morn.Starting at 15.30 so i may have a few tonight in the house.Choking on a night out though

maroonlegions
dont knock it till you've tried it.

left over spag bol on a toastie is also a winner.

Agree tosties are the dugs b**** , very versatile and easy to make.My favourite is this;

1.Thinly slice a flat field mushroom, (or any of your fancy but the big flat fields tend to fit the tostie better).

2.Gently saut? the slice mushroom in olive oil with a pinch of garlic and some tarragon also add a pinch off pa****a.

3.Put slices of smoked ham on bread,(i tend to lightly spread some mayo on bread),then transfer cooked mushroom on to bread.

4.Finally cover with a nice medium slice of cheese of you choice or fancy ,put finale slice of bread on top and toast.:horny::dribble::dribble:

Edited by maroonlegions

dont knock it till you've tried it.

left over spag bol on a toastie is also a winner.

mmmmm, might have to try that Alan, had spag bol last night and have some left over, could be a good shout for tomorrows lunch

Siphiwe Tshabalala
Hey you started the thread you need to make a bigger effort

No i dont , ive done enough and im posting daily.

I do work and go out you know.

:42::smash:

No i dont , ive done enough and im posting daily.

I do work and go out you know.

:42::smash:

Jack the job and stay in.Dedication's what you need.

aitcheeayartees
This thread might reach 1000 posts soon(ish)

:smug:

You should have just started posting on the "poker" thread or "5's in west lothian" thread as they are well over the 1000 mark................... na dont bother it would just get messy!:11300:

Siphiwe Tshabalala
You should have just started posting on the "poker" thread or "5's in west lothian" thread as they are well over the 1000 mark................... na dont bother it would just get messy!:11300:

Very.

:bulb2:

Agree tosties are the dugs b**** , very versatile and easy to make.My favourite is this;

1.Thinly slice a flat field mushroom, (or any of your fancy but the big flat fields tend to fit the tostie better).

2.Gently saut? the slice mushroom in olive oil with a pinch of garlic and some tarragon also add a pinch off pa****a.

3.Put slices of smoked ham on bread,(i tend to lightly spread some mayo on bread),then transfer cooked mushroom on to bread.

4.Finally cover with a nice medium slice of cheese of you choice or fancy ,put finale slice of bread on top and toast.:horny::dribble::dribble:

Sounds nice. Its a bit 'hoighty-toighty' for a toastie though.

Cheese and onion toastie and a bottle of beer is what you need!

is that code for something I don't know about? :15:

haha very good mate.Got a bottle of strawberry smirnoff last year forgot about it.Just had a few not bad at all.

haha very good mate.Got a bottle of strawberry smirnoff last year forgot about it.Just had a few not bad at all.

not a big vodka drinker myself.

Is that a bit like corkys then?

I'm just in. Been out for a few beers. Got work tomorrow though. Need to get up in a few hours :(

not a big vodka drinker myself.

Is that a bit like corkys then?

I'm just in. Been out for a few beers. Got work tomorrow though. Need to get up in a few hours :(

Nah its just like vodka with strawberry through it.Very refreshing so it is.

I love toasties with cheese, mushroom, onion, tomato puree and mixed herbs.

Yum yum.

Based on the current post rate of 78 we shall have broken the record in another 4 years and 3 months.

need to pick up the pace then.

me too. badly needed!

I blew the last of my cash over the weekend.

How the hell can you make your money last that long.My wages ran out 2weeks ago.

How the hell can you make your money last that long.My wages ran out 2weeks ago.

haha. Well I was trying to keep some back but knowing I had enough to party all through the last weekend of the month was too much for me.

come to think of it my mate does owe me ?50 though!