Lets Get JBK In the Guiness Book Of Records Cmon!

Siphiwe Tshabalala

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dale8809

• Beats

• jamboboetjie

• Cabbie754

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

but we'll go kcking and screaming :stuart:

i think it will take about 10years.harts will have won the title by the time we get too the target hibs might even have won the cup.

I think I took the last bit too far

i think it will take about 10years.harts will have won the title by the time we get too the target hibs might even have won the cup.

I think I took the last bit too far

Bit too far.:th_o:

It is pretty sik too think that years ago someone decided too drink somthing that comes out a animal.Are we the only ones that are gonna post on here today?

It is pretty sik too think that years ago someone decided too drink somthing that comes out a animal.Are we the only ones that are gonna post on here today?

Nope.

netherleejambo

First look at theis thread so haven't had time to scan the 22 pages. Could somebody summarise it for me. OK, worth a try.

Interesting to note thatt he thems on this page are Milk and Alcohol - great song!

Haha, the 'new striker' thread will have passed this thread by Wednesday.

In fact, even after tonight's 11pm Europa League deadline there is still three weeks until the end of the transfer deadline. If you want a thread to break the record, I think that's the horse to back.

In fact, even after tonight's 11pm Europa League deadline there is still three weeks until the end of the transfer deadline. If you want a thread to break the record, I think that's the horse to back.

I always back the donkeys!!!

How wrong I was.

The 'New Striker' thread has already passed this tonight.

Seriously LeeWallace1, if you want to break the record, just say on the other thread every couple of days that you have heard there is a striker in talks and that an announcement is imminent.