NFL fantasy football 2009 ESPN

Lt.Speirs

Sterling Archer
Agree about the big league and I would be more prepared next time in terms of picking up players.

How does a Dynasty League work? I would be interested regardless.

We do a draft as normal of existing NFL Players, but at the start of each season the worst ranked team gets the first pick in the next draft and so on (like in the nfl). Although you're only drafting rookies coming into the league each year. This continues year on year so you can either draft a good experienced team this year and maybe win a title or alternatively draft younger guys who could be better in the long run. Rosters are larger for these leagues for obvious reasons as you keep some youngsters and less well known players on your team for the future.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sterling Archer

Just to let you guys know, I've been doing some research on football guys forum and they recommend using myfantasyleague.com for creating a league. I've just quickly gone through the process of creating a league, similar to the one we had this year, the link to it is here: http://www23.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/63129

I propose that we do a draft before the seasons out and then just draft rookies next august/september time? I'm keen for Scott still to run the league as I've no complaints over how he did this year. Fees for these leagues are around $70 - ?50 which isn't very much split 16 ways.

Just to let you guys know, I've been doing some research on football guys forum and they recommend using myfantasyleague.com for creating a league. I've just quickly gone through the process of creating a league, similar to the one we had this year, the link to it is here: http://www23.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/63129

I propose that we do a draft before the seasons out and then just draft rookies next august/september time? I'm keen for Scott still to run the league as I've no complaints over how he did this year. Fees for these leagues are around $70 - ?50 which isn't very much split 16 ways.

Looks good butty, i will be up for that league if you want to set it up, price is reasonable and it would be good to do an early draft as its something completly different. Still going to do a kickback league next year but will change it a bit from this year, nothing drastic and keep the same amount of teams.

Sterling Archer
Looks good butty, i will be up for that league if you want to set it up, price is reasonable and it would be good to do an early draft as its something completly different. Still going to do a kickback league next year but will change it a bit from this year, nothing drastic and keep the same amount of teams.

I really like the ESPN league format but there were no options to create leagues at the moment and so I experimented with this site. I'll try and sort some things out within it and get back to you all. What's everyone's preferences regarding scoring, roster size etc. Bearing in mind that it's dynasty.

Archived