Hearts sign Bouzid (merged)

JamboRossi79

Bordeaux 03

There is shed loads about him on the web and I can't be bothered translating it all at this time of night.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:shitwine:
Exactly. Goncalves looks like he'd boak at a toe, therefore pish.

Kucharski?

It appears our central defensive options are Bouzid, Kucharski, Zaliukas and McGowan. I'm happy with that.

I'm delighted that we have several defensive options now. No doubt one of these central players can plar any of the side back positions too, if forced by Csaba.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
no chance. 05/06 will be our best pre-season under Romanov hopefully for a long time because if we spend anywhere close to what we spent back then we'll be in financial trouble once again.

I knew someone was going to say that. I actually meant how it has all been planned out and how we are getting the players in so quickly.

05/06 was exciting but it was a bit of a shambles really. We had Simmons and McCallister playing upfront against the vermin! Still pumped them mind.

This season Csaba has identified his targets, got them in and the squad is nearly ready to have a full pre season together.

It might not be as glamorous but preparation is the key.

RossoneriJambo
If we get two decent strikers we are going to kick some serious ass this season imo!

We might not buy a striker just play Zal up top :10900:

Rough up some defenders :hang:

Sierra Delta
This came from nowhere!! Never even heard of him yet seems to have a decent pedigree, wonder what other surprises Csabba's got in store for us!

Hopefully the surprises come in the form of two strikers!

Kucharski has the dead eyes of a war criminal, I personally couldn't be happier.

Regular John

I can't see Zaliukas dropping out at the back, so maybe Bouzid or Kucharski have been earmarked for the Karipidis role?

Drylaw Hearts

Niether of our 'new' CH's appear to have played too many matches in the last couple of seasons.

el_jambo74

His facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/people/Ismael-Bouzid/1140152521

Scoring a goal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W25eBYK3MYc

Loves a tackle

Symbolised by a lion - no shrinking violet then! Do you think section N could replicate this tune? :)

Never thought i'd hear a Galatasaray video to this tune! - Great goal by Bouzid near the end of it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y86CYZMN-fU&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.google.co.uk%2Fvideosearch%3Fhl%3Den%26ei%3DNytVSr_FNM6rjAfR1ZTJAg%26resnum%3D0%26q%3Dismael%2520bouzid%26um%3D1%26ie%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DN%26tab%3Dwv&feature=player_embedded

Ryan Gosling
Niether of our 'new' CH's appear to have played too many matches in the last couple of seasons.

Throw yourself off a bridge, go on. End the pain you're clearly going through.

Then these boys will be desperate to play.

What would make you happy Drylaw, id like to know?

22 games last season, and 10 for a club the size of Galatasaray the year before?

Doesn't sound too bad to me.

Kucharski?

It appears our central defensive options are Bouzid, Kucharski, Zaliukas and McGowan. I'm happy with that.

Absolutely, sorry what I was meaning was who would be first choice beside him will be the interesting thing. We now have excellent cover in the centre half area. Obviously with Zaliukas out the first couple of games it will be interesting to see who Csaba pairs up moving toward the Bolton and S'land games.

rudi must stay
I knew someone was going to say that. I actually meant how it has all been planned out and how we are getting the players in so quickly.

05/06 was exciting but it was a bit of a shambles really. We had Simmons and McCallister playing upfront against the vermin! Still pumped them mind.

This season Csaba has identified his targets, got them in and the squad is nearly ready to have a full pre season together.

It might not be as glamerous but preperation is the key.

a shambles? Burley and Vlad both had targets and they got most of them, it was an incredible pre-season. All the signings clicked as well, as everyone saw from that start. Nothing shambolic about it IMO. Just good planning and Anderton did a superb job convincing them to sign.

]I can't see Zaliukas dropping out[/b'] at the back, so maybe Bouzid or Kucharski have been earmarked for the Karipidis role?

Well you say that and I'm not sure I can disagree

BUT

the players we fans would most like to see the back of are

Zali

Kingston

Nade

and guess what

they've all been injured for our German games.

Is this co-incidence or what?

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Ismael Bouzid, In the scotsman

sorry if its been posted already

rudi must stay
Ismael Bouzid, In the scotsman

sorry if its been posted already

plenty of times

tosheeturtle

I'm glad this means we won't be going for Barr as I think he is a dirty wee player and would have racked up a few cards playing for us!!

RossoneriJambo

BUT

Zali

Kingston

Nade

and guess what

Yeah and the thing that worrys me is on bbc it says Kingston and Zal are up for the captain. :hang: Can anyone imagine Larry being captain mopping about the place if a huff bring the whole team down. I would rather we sold Larry more than anyone.

Excellent. He's got a pretty good pedigree, certainly a lot better than Darren Barr anyway.

Think he'll be a first choice. We've gone from looking light on options at the back to having a fairly strong battle for competition.

If we can get two strikers of this quality, we'll be set.

BUT

Zali

Kingston

Nade

and guess what

I don't want to see the back of Kingston. I want Kingston to become one of the top 3 or 4 players in the SPL next season which he undoubtably has the ability to achieve before getting a ?4 million move to England next summer.

Nade can leave whenever he wants mind you.

Ibrahim Tall

This was a bit out of the blue. :10900:

Haven't personally heard of him but Ankaragucu are a decent side and the Turkish leagues stronger than the SPL so to have played there with them and Galatasary aswell as at Metz and Kaiserslautern hints that he's of a pretty good standard.

RossoneriJambo
I don't want to see the back of Kingston. I want Kingston to become one of the top 3 or 4 players in the SPL next season before getting a ?4 million move to England next summer.

4m for Larry your jokeing the only reason he's here now is because nobody wants him. The man only played one game where he could say he tried his best and that was Rangers at home. The mans a joke in club earth more times than he's at training. We want players who play for the jersey know what it means to be a jambo.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
a shambles? Burley and Vlad both had targets and they got most of them, it was an incredible pre-season. All the signings clicked as well, as everyone saw from that start. Nothing shambolic about it IMO. Just good planning and Anderton did a superb job convincing them to sign.

Can you not see what I'm saying?

We were still signing players after the season had started, it was all a bit hectic and mental. I'm sure we went to Ireland with a squad of about 14. It would appear we only have 1 or 2 more signings to make this season and we have a full pre season together.

I'm not saying the quality or excitement is higher but it is a well planned and therefore successful pre season.

He seemed to play most of the second half of the season

http://fantezi.fanatik.com.tr/Player.aspx?PlayerID=1405

(presuming the columns are "Game Week" and "Mins played")

Here's a video interview for our French speakers

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4057018583109972609

Algerian football blog in April says... -"Ankarag?c? managed a shocking 2-1 win on the road against giants Fenerbahce in the Turkish S?per Lig. Defender Ismael Bouzid held his own in the heart of the Ankarag?c? defense despite going up against the likes of David Guiza, Roberto Carlos and Deivid."

Ibrahim Tall

He only signed for Ankaragucu in January and has played virtually every game sinse.

So he's played 30 odd games in 2 seasons, not exactly bad especially when he played 30 the season before.

4m for Larry your jokeing the only reason he's here now is because nobody wants him. The man only played one game where he could say he tried his best and that was Rangers at home. The mans a joke in club earth more times than he's at training. We want players who play for the jersey know what it means to be a jambo.

Chill pill. Read my post again. Clearly he is not worth that sort of money right now but Csaba has hinted at how important a player he can be and even at giving him more responsibility. If he is fit, hungry and shows his ability he could be worth a fair bit of cash and would be a standout in the SPL. Its up to him now to show the right application but hes far to good for Hearts just to disgard.

no mistake given the time they had all involved did a magnificent job and fortunately they clicked immediately

but if anybody could describe the best way to go about signing players building a squad and getting them bedded in during pre-season 05/06 would be near the opposite of that

Ryan Gosling
Kucharski has the dead eyes of a war criminal, I personally couldn't be happier.

Niko fron GTA IV was based on Dawid Kucharski.

RossoneriJambo
Chill pill. Read my post again. Clearly he is not worth that sort of money right now but Csaba has hinted at how important a player he can be and even at giving him more responsibility. If he is fit, hungry and shows his ability he could be worth a fair bit of cash and would be a standout in the SPL. Its up to him now to show the right application but hes far to good for Hearts just to disgard.

We'll see he'll play break a nail and be out for a few months when we pay him over the odds. The best thing we could do is get him off the wages and im perfectly calm :10900:

rudi must stay
Can you not see what I'm saying?

We were still signing players after the season had started, it was all a bit hectic and mental. I'm sure we went to Ireland with a squad of about 14. It would appear we only have 1 or 2 more signings to make this season and we have a full pre season together.

I'm not saying the quality or excitement is higher but it is a well planned and therefore successful pre season.

look at the start we made, did it really matter? Yes i see the point you're making, this pre-season is better organised than that one, can't really argue with that. When you look at how many signings we made and the type of players we were signing that one was far more succesful though.

slashishere

Another signing, surely not, what about our firesales??

Any Hobonomocists care to comment since most of you seem to prefer our board to your own??

tick..........

Only a Game
This was a bit out of the blue. :10900:

Haven't personally heard of him but Ankaragucu are a decent side and the Turkish leagues stronger than the SPL so to have played there with them and Galatasary aswell as at Metz and Kaiserslautern hints that he's of a pretty good standard.

He's verging on 'WoW !!!!' standard judging by his cv.

Typical Romanov announcing a signing after a quite deplorable defeat !!!:nah:

BOOM!

That came fi nowhere!

By the way, how well are we conducting our business these days?

Looks like we are finally acting in the proper manner again. We go out, do the groundwork, then sign them. No ****ing about.

Well done to Csaba

Well done to Vlad

And welcome to Tynie "BOOOOOOOOO ZAAAAAAAY":10900:

Niko fron GTA IV was based on Dawid Kucharski.

Dawid Kurcharski is so hard he beat Philo Beddoe in a bare knuckle boxing match.

jamboinglasgow

Kucharski?

I agree I am happy with that four, and as it is three experenced central defenders it mean that Csaba can put McGowan in more often this season.

I like the transfer window so far, Hearts have had long thought out targets, they have got them without minimal fuss and now they are almost finished building a team, only the striking department is left. Every signing makes me more and more excited about this season. Csaba is building Hearts into something great, the feeling is there.

Charlie-Brown
BOOM!

That came fi nowhere!

By the way, how well are we conducting our business these days?

Looks like we are finally acting in the proper manner again. We go out, do the groundwork, then sign them. No ****ing about.

Well done to Csaba

Well done to Vlad

And welcome to Tynie "BOOOOOOOOO ZAAAAAAAY":10900:

Yet another Banderson 'exclusive' turns out to be a busted flush.......;)

Well given the height of our back 4 once more we should be looking to be solid at the back especially in the air. Csaba states that's it for the defence.

I can't see any more than 1 midfield signing (if any) -- so that just leaves up front -- room for 2 more ?

All in all it may not be too shaby a squad with a lot of the fringe players gone -- let's hope 1 or 2 of the new boys develop quickly and we can match last season at least (with hopes of cup success this time).

A striker must now be the next signing -- let's make a bid for Lee Millar and make it public -- would be interesting to hear what he would say ?

Oh for that 15/18 goal a season striker !! -- with the others chipping in we could make a go of it next season but let's face it the new players are but names at present and have still to prove themselves in the SPL -- It could all go tits up:rifle:

Charlie-Brown
Well given the height of our back 4 once more we should be looking to be solid at the back especially in the air. Csaba states that's it for the defence.

I can't see any more than 1 midfield signing (if any) -- so that just leaves up front -- room for 2 more ?

All in all it may not be too shaby a squad with a lot of the fringe players gone -- let's hope 1 or 2 of the new boys develop quickly and we can match last season at least (with hopes of cup success this time).

A striker must now be the next signing -- let's make a bid for Lee Millar and make it public -- would be interesting to hear what he would say ?

Oh for that 15/18 goal a season striker !! -- with the others chipping in we could make a go of it next season but let's face it the new players are but names at present and have still to prove themselves in the SPL -- It could all go tits up:rifle:

Why make it public? I much prefer to read about already done deals.

]]I don't want to see the back of Kingston[/[/b]B]. I want Kingston to become one of the top 3 or 4 players in the SPL next season which he undoubtably has the ability to achieve before getting a ?4 million move to England next summer.

In truth I would not want to see the back of Larry either when he can be bothered but he really needs to get his arse into gear and show the quality we all know he possesses.

The reality, however, is that we are being sold short and I do not believe Csaba is an idiot.

Harry Palmer

Delighted by this signing. Experienced, good personality, eats well and a good organiser. He also looks like someone you really wouldn't want to cross.

The whole SPL experience line was a clever ruse.

ps MagicT; isn't Larry out of contract next year?

It has impressed me how the press knew **** all about Suso, Kucharski and Bouzid until after they had signed. Bouzid's pedigree is very impressive and I'm excited about the way we're conducting our business in this window. Now for a couple of new strikers.

Top work, Hearts.:2thumbsup:

It has impressed me how the press knew **** all about Suso, Kucharski and Bouzid until after they had signed. Bouzid's pedigree is very impressive and I'm excited about the way we're conducting our business in this window. Now for a couple of new strikers.

Top work, Hearts.:2thumbsup:

Especially with the website saying he signed at the pre-season base. Is Banderson no meant to be swanning about there? Csaba's feeding him horse****, brilliant!

Anyone else looking forward to the hobos take on this one?

They're coming from the "he's only played X amount of games in X amount of years" stance to try and discredit it......hmmmm exactly the same as our friend in Drylaw. I wonder?????

Looks like hes quality to me. Lets see over the next few of months. might be a little boltic over her for him!!

Archived