Hearts sign Bouzid (merged)

JamboRossi79

Ryan Gosling
agree with that but i'd also like to see more scottish players signed up aswell.

I fully agree. I'd rather we signed Scottish players and finished 8th because then WE WOULD HAVE A TRUE IDENTITY.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just read the first page then skipped to the last. IMO this guy looks to be a good signing. Good pedigree and again I would suggest that he is a Laszlo signing and look forward to seeing him in the team.

agree with that but i'd also like to see more scottish players signed up aswell.

I won't go through the rest of the thread but is this why it is seven pages long?

Mickey, would you rather see Kaka or Tam McManus sign for us? Signing players because they are Scottish is just plain stupid. We should look to sign the best players within our budget, irrespective of nationality, colour, sexual preference, favourite food or shoe size.

Ray Winstone
Don't argue with racists, Tucks. They're not worth it.

I am happy for us to sign anyone from anywhere.

(I draw the line at faceless Eastern Europeans and dirty Liths.)

Guest jambomickey
I just read the first page then skipped to the last. IMO this guy looks to be a good signing. Good pedigree and again I would suggest that he is a Laszlo signing and look forward to seeing him in the team.

I won't go through the rest of the thread but is this why it is seven pages long?

Mickey, would you rather see Kaka or Tam McManus sign for us? Signing players because they are Scottish is just plain stupid. We should look to sign the best players within our budget, irrespective of nationality, colour, sexual preference, favourite food or shoe size.

i agrred with the guy about signing players and all i said is i'd like us to sign more scottish players aswell for goodness sake even our manager is saying that, everything i 've said the last couple of days seems to be getting taken the wrong way.

Guest jambomickey
I am happy for us to sign anyone from anywhere.

(I draw the line at faceless Eastern Europeans and dirty Liths.)

i'm happy for us to sign players from anywhere also as long as they're good enough.:2thumbsup:

Csaba is a racist - this is hardly "news" to anyone on KB, jambomickey. We don't mind because he's a good manager.

Guest jambomickey

think people have taken my reply to bootboy the wrong way! let me say again i'm happy to sign players from any country but i'd like if possible to sign more scottish players.

i agrred with the guy about signing players and all i said is i'd like us to sign more scottish players aswell for goodness sake even our manager is saying that, everything i 've said the last couple of days seems to be getting taken the wrong way.

For what reason?

Guest jambomickey
For what reason?

well we're a scottish club after all, and fans can identify more with scottish players, just my own opinion mate.

J.T.F.Robertson
well we're a scottish club after all, and fans can identify more with scottish players, just my own opinion mate.

Patriotism .... the last refuge of the scoundrel. :stuart:

jambomickey...

signing players only because they are scottish - mismanagement.

signing scottish players ahead of better options - mismanagement.

signing the best options and signing some scottish players anyway - mismanagement.

signing too many players and spending too much money - mismanagement.

signing nobody until scottish players have been looked at first and then missing out on signing anyone - mismanagement.

scottish players - only if they are good enough.

scottish players - only if they are available.

scottish players - only if they are affordable.

chester copperpot

Kurcharskis and the Bouzid are much much better than Barr.

Fact.

These are both cracking signings, I'm willing to bet with anyone that one will be off to the Prem for a couple of Mill this time next season.

I'd go for Kurcharskis, but either or.

Ryan Gosling

RACIST POST, IMO.

Guest jambomickey
jambomickey...

signing players only because they are scottish - mismanagement.

signing scottish players ahead of better options - mismanagement.

signing the best options and signing some scottish players anyway - mismanagement.

signing too many players and spending too much money - mismanagement.

signing nobody until scottish players have been looked at first and then missing out on signing anyone - mismanagement.

scottish players - only if they are good enough.

scottish players - only if they are available.

scottish players - only if they are affordable.

cheers for that lesson! what i'm saying even our manager is saying.

Guest jambomickey
Kurcharskis and the Bouzid are much much better than Barr.

Fact.

These are both cracking signings, I'm willing to bet with anyone that one will be off to the Prem for a couple of Mill this time next season.

I'd go for Kurcharskis, but either or.

have you seen them play over a period of time?

In all seriousness, I identified more with Linas Piliabitis than I did with Neilson.

Guest jambomickey
RACIST POST, IMO.

racist my ass! when somebody close to you played for hearts our team was made up of mostly scottish players and we done all right in those days didn't we?

alwaysthereinspirit
I fully agree. I'd rather we signed Scottish players and finished 8th because then WE WOULD HAVE A TRUE IDENTITY.

Plus we know they're honest and at the end of the day that's all that matters.:10900:

Had you said something about the new rules regarding nationality of footballers I would have agreed with you. However your opinion is just wrong.

Hearts need good football players, I don't care where they are from.

I "identified" with Gilles Rousset

I "identified" with Stephane Adam

I "identified" with Thomas Flogel

I "identified" with Rudi Skacel

I "identified" with Edgaras Jankauskas

I "identified" with Jose Quitongo

I STILL "identify" with Ruben Palazuelos

I don't think I am alone in that.

cheers for that lesson! what i'm saying even our manager is saying.

oh i'm not in the business of handing out lessons, i'm merely drawing your attention to the different sorts of mismanagement which could result from insisting upon signing scottish players.

you wouldn't want the mismanagement mickey.

Guest jambomickey
Jambomickey....are you secretly Jimmy Calderwood?

why? what have i said that so many have jumped on? i said i agree with us signing players from anywhere but i'd like us to sign more scottish players! a view shared by our manager.

Ray Winstone
racist my ass! when somebody close to you played for hearts our team was made up of mostly scottish players and we done all right in those days didn't we?

We best go out and get Robbo, Mackay, Colqhoun et al to re-register as players and sign them up.

As long as they are Scottish we will do alright.

Guest jambomickey
Had you said something about the new rules regarding nationality of footballers I would have agreed with you. However your opinion is just wrong.

Hearts need good football players, I don't care where they are from.

I "identified" with Gilles Rousset

I "identified" with Stephane Adam

I "identified" with Thomas Flogel

I "identified" with Rudi Skacel

I "identified" with Edgaras Jankauskas

I "identified" with Jose Quitongo

I STILL "identify" with Ruben Palazuelos

I don't think I am alone in that.

and i agree with you 100% with everything you've just said! all i'd add to that is i'd like us to sign more home grown players if possible.

Ryan Gosling

That was before Europe was invented.

Besides, it still took a Frenchman to win the cup.

chester copperpot
have you seen them play over a period of time?

Kurcharskis, yes, as I follow Wisla Krakow, so I've seen Kurcharshis in action a few times, though not much the last year or so.

Bouzid, I'm guessing a guy who has 10 caps for a pretty decent international team is pretty decent too. Mickey, you need to stop doing this mate, as you're beginning to look like a bit of an arse.

I'd love some Scottish talent, no wait we've got Wallace, Stewart, Elliot (ahem), Glen, Templeton.

There's still a glut of Scottish talent there anyway mate.

Guest jambomickey
We best go out and get Robbo, Mackay, Colqhoun et al to re-register as players and sign them up.

As long as they are Scottish we will do alright.

feck off, you know what i'm saying and are just trying to twist it to start a slagging match.

Walter Bishop

Your right, i for one will simply not except never mind celebrate a european run, another 3rd place finish and a cup win due to the lack of scots in our team! :wacko2::wacko2::jester:

alwaysthereinspirit

You're opinion is mostly wrong. Why do you think Hearts fans would identify more with Scottish players than others. Is there an identity league?

Scottish

English

Welsh

Northern Irish

Irish

Western Europen

American

Eastern European

South American

Australasian(sp)

Asian

Middle Eastern

Central America

Your post may be a wee bit to pro Scottish for most on here.

Ray Winstone
feck off, you know what i'm saying and are just trying to twist it to start a slagging match.

I don't have to twist anything you say....it speaks for itself.

and i agree with you 100% with everything you've just said! all i'd add to that is i'd like us to sign more home grown players if possible.

well splendid, we have arrived safely on moon base alpha.

turned oot it wasn't possible, end of that little journey.

No problem with us signing home grown talent if it's good enough or priced at a reasonable level. Personally I would prefer to see us use the academy to bring through the very best in Scottish talent to play in our first team.

I've no problem with is signing players from else where - as long as they are good enough and have the required passion necessary to play for Hearts.

Guest jambomickey
Kurcharskis, yes, as I follow Wisla Krakow, so I've seen Kurcharshis in action a few times, though not much the last year or so.

Bouzid, I'm guessing a guy who has 10 caps for a pretty decent international team is pretty decent too. Mickey, you need to stop doing this mate, as you're beginning to look like a bit of an arse.

I'd love some Scottish talent, no wait we've got Wallace, Stewart, Elliot (ahem), Glen, Templeton.

There's still a glut of Scottish talent there anyway mate.

andy it's all yous having a pop who's looking like arses! look at my first post to bootboy when i agreed with what he said and added i'd like more scottish players and people took that the wrong way and jumped on it, everybody is entitled to an opinion but the last few days some just want to have a pop.

Guest jambomickey
No problem with us signing home grown talent if it's good enough or priced at a reasonable level. Personally I would prefer to see us use the academy to bring through the very best in Scottish talent to play in our first team.

I've no problem with is signing players from else where - as long as they are good enough and have the required passion necessary to play for Hearts.

and i agree with that 100%

Ray Winstone
andy it's all yous having a pop who's looking like arses! look at my first post to bootboy when i agreed with what he said and added i'd like more scottish players and people took that the wrong way and jumped on it, everybody is entitled to an opinion but the last few days some just want to have a pop.

Come on now..........just stop.

:2thumbsup:

Guest jambomickey
You're opinion is mostly wrong. Why do you think Hearts fans would identify more with Scottish players than others. Is there an identity league?

Scottish

English

Welsh

Northern Irish

Irish

Western Europen

American

Eastern European

South American

Australasian(sp)

Asian

Middle Eastern

Central America

Your post may be a wee bit to pro Scottish for most on here.

mate i'll repeat once more i don't care where players come from as long as there good enough but i'd just like to see more scots! our manager has even said the same thing as did our owner in the recent past.

Mickey, you're a good guy but by god do you bite

it's the close season we're mostly a combination of bored/in high spirits because the new season is upon us and because you bite people are entertaining themselves by tormenting you

I can understand the logic of having more scottish players as it's guys where in theory we can identify with but to be honest I can't think of anyone in the hearts team where the average guy in the street can identify with them and it's been like that for the last 10 or so years since the likes of Robbo, Gary MacKay and latterly Gary Locke were in the team. Ian Black and Mikey Stewart aside can't think of anyone in the 1st team squad who would pay to watch Hearts play

mate i'll repeat once more i don't care where players come from as long as there good enough but i'd just like to see more scots! our manager has even said the same thing as did our owner in the recent past.

That doesn't make sense. Either you care or you don't.

I'd rather have no Scots.

Mr Romanov is right - they are full of intrigues and only want to play for the OF.

Faceless foreigners FTW.

Guest jambomickey
Mickey, you're a good guy but by god do you bite

it's the close season we're mostly a combination of bored/in high spirits because the new season is upon us and because you bite people are entertaining themselves by tormenting you

I can understand the logic of having more scottish players as it's guys where in theory we can identify with but to be honest I can't think of anyone in the hearts team where the average guy in the street can identify with them and it's been like that for the last 10 or so years since the likes of Robbo, Gary MacKay and latterly Gary Locke were in the team. Ian Black and Mikey Stewart aside can't think of anyone in the 1st team squad who would pay to watch Hearts play

just had a death in my family mate so it probably is just me being more sensitive tbh.

Guest jambomickey
That doesn't make sense. Either you care or you don't.

shoosh mate, i'll have a pint with you when the new season begins.

AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!

Dr. Bapswent

Did anyone else hear 'Im going to have you....whether you like it or not...' when reading this post?

Guest jambomickey
AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!

acey we'll just agree to disagree because this childish bickering is a nonsense.

Ray Winstone

Is 'having a pint' the new street lingo for 'getting glassed'?

Archived