Someone is getting a medical tommorrow.

jayjay

Guest jambomickey
JamboMickey,

Smell a hobo indeed ?

Ive been a Jambo longer than youve been on the planet wee man, try again..!

wee man? 6ft 3 and supported hearts all of my 39 years! jayjays usually not far off the mark with his stories.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JamboMickey,

Smell a hobo indeed ?

Ive been a Jambo longer than youve been on the planet wee man, try again..!

Oh my word!!!

What are you all about.

Cheers for the Info Jayjay. Any idea if he is signing??

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

YAAAAAAAASSSSS.

'Jesus' on the back of the new top will look tremendous!

he's a defernder though jen! this guy is a right winger.

I know, but he fits the rest of jayjay's info apart from the position!

He's 32 and may be the experience Csaba's looking for at the back.

heartsfc_fan
he's a defernder though jen! this guy is a right winger.

Our replacement for Karipidis?

Apparently his agents Brother in law is a Celtic fan and Reckons he is a better player than Driver. Scored 9 Goals in 31 games last season and says 2nd name he couldnt remember but thinks it was santiago or something like that. Sorry cant be more Specific with the name guys. Think Personal terms have been agreed. My mate seems to think this is because there has been a decent offer for Driver. Oh by the way he is 24..

Okay lads just had a phone call and the name is Jesus something or other. Originally from Tenerife and was with Deportivo or the other way round. A Right Winger

A winger who can cross would be a huge asset to the team.

32 Years old tho!! Dont like the sound of that

We need experience. 32 isn't that old for a footballer any more. Look at Tugay, David Weir, Maldini etc etc.

Guest jambomickey
I know, but he fits the rest of jayjay's info apart from the position!

He's 32 and may be the experience Csaba's looking for at the back.

sure we'll know later today or tommorow jen.:10900:

gorgieheart

on that Soccerway link, if you hover over the 3rd picture there is mention of that Ersen Martin chappy as well....kinda weird coincidence ?

And , JayJay, im not doubting your sauce chum :smiley2:

had a quick squatch on tiniternet myself and came up with Jes?s Mora Nieto (Jesuli)

Right winger, played for some decent teams although a bit of controversy around him at times. 32 years old, but that doesn't bother me

Anyway, if only i had patience.

And thanks JayJay - you've held up my studying, but i prefer this!!

We need experience. 32 isn't that old for a footballer any more. Look at Tugay, David Weir, Maldini etc etc.

I guess your right. I just thought we would be looking at players much younger but as Jayjay has said above he is only 24.

jamboinglasgow
Apparently his agents Brother in law is a Celtic fan and Reckons he is a better player than Driver. Scored 9 Goals in 31 games last season and says 2nd name he couldnt remember but thinks it was santiago or something like that. Sorry cant be more Specific with the name guys. Think Personal terms have been agreed. My mate seems to think this is because there has been a decent offer for Driver. Oh by the way he is 24..

cheers for the info, if terms have already been agreed I can imagine that if he passes the medical we will announce it later today.

But you said that this player is a right winger, surely if we have already accepted a decent offer for Driver it is not really a replacement unless they are keeping Obua there.

Sierra Delta
had a quick squatch on tiniternet myself and came up with Jes?s Mora Nieto (Jesuli)

Right winger, played for some decent teams although a bit of controversy around him at times. 32 years old, but that doesn't bother me

Was just about to post about him.

Free agent at the moment, played for Tenerife on loan last season from Sevilla. . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesuli

wee man? 6ft 3 and supported hearts all of my 39 years! jayjays usually not far off the mark with his stories.

Don't get annoyed at him Mickey. It'll be an honest mistake and it's one that people will keep making until you do something.

Think you might have him there. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesuli

He most probably played for Club Deportivo Tenerife which would explain the confusion about whether he was at Tenerife or Deportivo.

And googling is always tricky with Spanish players as so many of them use nicknames.

cheers for the info, if terms have already been agreed I can imagine that if he passes the medical we will announce it later today.

But you said that this player is a right winger, surely if we have already accepted a decent offer for Driver it is not really a replacement unless they are keeping Obua there.

I guess that would be it if Driver goes. Then we'd have a first choice RM, LM and kids like Temps and Novi to back them up and i guess we're still waiting to see if we shift Larry or not.

Interesting couple of weeks coming up

But JJ said he's 24. :nah:

Yup, im a slow typist!! He exclusively revealed the age as i was one fingering my way through my stab in the dark!

Whoever the boy is, i'll bet he's farking MAGIC!!!!!!! I love him.

That fella is 31? Jayjay said he is 24.

jayjay also mentioned Deportivo and there's no mention of him playing there but he was at Tenerife last season.

His birthday's 24th Jan according to Soccerway. Maybe that's where 24 came from.

jayjay also mentioned Deportivo and there's no mention of him playing there but he was at Tenerife last season.

His birthday's 24th Jan according to Soccerway. Maybe that's where 24 came from.

CD Tenerife.

Full name Club Deportivo Tenerife.

I would suggest swapping the places of the verbs though

You were stabbing your way through your finger in the dark? :21:

CD Tenerife.

Full name Club Deportivo Tenerife.

Sorry yeah was trying to work out where the 24 would fit and just typed nonesense. Convinced myself jayjay had actually said la Coruna. Did Spanish at school, I'm just being a pleb because there's finally something vaguely interesting on here!!

:10900:

BlingCrosby

Stab in the dark here. There's a guy called Suso, or Jesus Manuel Santana Abreu, who's a 24 year old Spannish right winger.

He used to play for Deportive Tenerife and spent last season at UD Fuerteventura in Segunda B. Cant find any stats at the moment, so probably not a world beater.

Here's a link

http://www.futbolme.com/futbol/jugadores/futbolistas/1999_suso.asp

Youtube link of a nice piece of skill and assist when still at Tenerife

Nucky Thompson
Stab in the dark here. There's a guy called Suso, or Jesus Manuel Santana Abreu, who's a 24 year old Spannish right winger.

He used to play for Deportive Tenerife and spent last season at UD Fuerteventura in Segunda B. Cant find any stats at the moment, so probably not a world beater.

It can't be this dude:nah:

http://www.4thegame.com/club/liverpool-fc/news/240063/liverpool_linked_with_suso.html

Youve Nailed it i think mate. Says he is 24 name was jesus something and his 2nd name was santago or something like that. Santana sounds kinda similar. Think this is our man.

londonjambo

Here's a link

http://www.futbolme.com/futbol/jugadores/futbolistas/1999_suso.asp

Not the same as this Suso I trust

http://www.4thegame.com/club/liverpool-fc/news/240063/liverpool_linked_with_suso.html

GC

EDIT: You've got to be SOOOOOOOOO quick at this game. Apologies

No newspaper chat what so ever. Unusual.

too busy telling us we're after Hughes Miller and Mo Ross but we're actually buying basketball players instead now. Oh and that Jamie Mole wants to play and score goals which was quite a revelation too

Colonel Kurtz
YAAAAAAAASSSSS.

'Jesus' on the back of the new top will look tremendous!

Your too late Jesus John already has one

BlingCrosby
Youve Nailed it i think mate. Says he is 24 name was jesus something and his 2nd name was santago or something like that. Santana sounds kinda similar. Think this is our man.

Not a load of info on him. Already checked football manager, very pacey but injury prone... Spanish Beslija?? :stuart:

Archived