Someone is getting a medical tommorrow.

jayjay

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suso (7), signed from Tenerife over the summer played a wide role and offered an option on the opposite wing to Futre. As he is of a similar quality to Futre this allowed Pajara to be stretched at the back.

http://www.sunnyfuerteventura.com/fuerteventura-football/fuerteventura-v-pajara-playas-de-jandia.html

Maybe it'll be easier to find out information on this Futre guy to see how good he is.

I think quite a few of the goals he scored last season will have been penalties, if you google search Suso and Fuerteventura there's a few match reports with him having taken them.

He scores the second goal, a penalty, here :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2Pgqn92mbo

Its a bit of a kit clash in that game is it not. :10900:

Played well and scored in this game according to this

http://www.costa-caleta.co.uk/football/universidad-lpgc.html

Looks like a British website so maybe we could get more info on the lad through this.

Bear in mind he's playing in Segunda B which is the third level of Spanish football and largely semi-professional.

GC

Must be good if he needs three players to mark him

suso-fuerteventura.jpg

Sierra Delta

Thanks for all the info JayJay.

Hopefully it is correct and he's a decent player :2thumbsup:

rudi must stay
Must be good if he needs three players to mark him

suso-fuerteventura.jpg

tbh all three defenders look clueless

londonjambo

OK OK, I know I said the last one was the last one (if you see what I mean) but have found their official website which suggests he scored 9 goals last season from the wing

Not too shabby depending on the standard

http://www.udfuerteventura.net/

GC

portobellojambo1
Hopefully the Club will announce something on the web site soon

Going by this thread that might be a huge bonus. :2thumbsup:

i can smell a trialist !

Would we give someone a medical before a trial?

I would expect terms to be agreed subject to medical.

Sounds about our standard...

"But the cruellest cut was yet to come. Awarded a second penalty in the dying moments Suso contrived to blast the ball into the car park. "

Rick Grimes

Football Manager editor has his potential ability as 121, therefore he's ****e.

;)

I had heard that Csaba was interested in a very speedy winger who is currently with Tenerife and they play in the Spanish league.

So maybe my information may be correct after all!

markletissier

what an exciting day for all us kickback saddo's.

any more news?

Tommy Wiseau
Nobody ****s with the Jesus.........

Me and Nade, we gonna **** you up man!

I had heard that Csaba was interested in a very speedy winger who is currently Not with Tenerife and they play in the Spanish league.

So maybe my information may Not be correct after all!

:smiley2:

HAS HE SIGNED YET? you know, the as yet unknown guy. i'm not even bothered who it is now, just want a signing.

Finally, something to get our teeth into...I love a decent rumour...

What ever happened to all of those JKB'ers who worked in hotels, taxis and the airport? I remember a few occasions when collectively, this board used to be able to trail players from arrivals back to depatures. We need more snooping and stalkerish behaviour. Surreptitious papparazzi style mobile photography would be good too. :smile:

Cba reading 7 pages of this, did it turn out to be pish?

If not who is it weve signed?

:devilish::54::54::54:

I've suspected before that jayjay is family member of someone at Hearts, I asked him but he never got back to me:smiley2:

:54::54::54:

Finally, something to get our teeth into...I love a decent rumour...

What ever happened to all of those JKB'ers who worked in hotels, taxis and the airport? I remember a few occasions when collectively, this board used to be able to trail players from arrivals back to depatures. We need more snooping and stalkerish behaviour. Surreptitious papparazzi style mobile photography would be good too. :smile:

Not a rumour mate. Player had medical today hopefully announcement imminent.

Not a rumour mate. Player had medical today hopefully announcement imminent.

Okidoke, even better.

Hope you don't have any holidays booked over the next few weeks or anything...we're short on Riccarton correspondents as it is. :smiley2:

Okidoke, even better.

Hope you don't have any holidays booked over the next few weeks or anything...we're short on Riccarton correspondents as it is. :smiley2:

Im sure a will probably here of a few other things. If i do as always you guys will know about it.:2thumbsup:

not just a game
Apparently his agents Brother in law is a Celtic fan and Reckons he is a better player than Driver. Scored 9 Goals in 31 games last season and says 2nd name he couldnt remember but thinks it was santiago or something like that. Sorry cant be more Specific with the name guys. Think Personal terms have been agreed. My mate seems to think this is because there has been a decent offer for Driver. Oh by the way he is 24..

Jayjay does your contact have any further info on the Driver offer? Who it is thats bid and how much?

Jesus santana is the one.

not carlos then ? .... mind you, reckon even he'd score more than our strikers :-)

Only a Game
Okidoke, even better.

Maybe we should wait until there is some kind of official confirmation from the club before the chap goes into the "in the know" hall of fame.

Cheers Jayjay

Hopefully your contact is right

I've been on this for days waiting to hear something about hearts:10900:

Maybe we should wait until there is some kind of official confirmation from the club before the chap goes into the "in the know" hall of fame.

You're such a cynic, OAG. :smile:

If I can find the time to read newspapers and read the things they print, it's certainly worth listening to snippets of info that come from posters on JKB. It's better to get some sort of gossip than nothing at all.

200milesfromgorgie
Jesus santana is the one.

i thought santana had gone bust?...........................

..........coat got.:10900:

announcement tommorow i believe! so if that's true he's obviously signed.:10900:

What led you to believe?

Nucky Thompson
announcement tommorow i believe! so if that's true he's obviously signed.:10900:
source:smiley2:

I'm still sceptical here, your mate confims he's passed a medical, yet didn't get a name?

Archived