Someone is getting a medical tommorrow.

jayjay

Just come off the phone to my source who was telling me some one is getting a medical tommorrow he"s not 100% sure who it is but says he is pretty sure its a foreigner. He"s gonna get back to me tommorrow when he finds out who it is.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just come off the phone to my source who was telling me some one is getting a medical tommorrow he"s not 100% sure who it is but says he is pretty sure its a foreigner. He"s gonna get back to me tommorrow when he finds out who it is.

Ersten Marten?

Toxteth O'Grady

Well thats me convinced, won't sleep now

Probably will be a let down and be 'Mike Tullberg'-sure it was mentioned his deal had to be sorted by Tuesday if we're signing him-he is a foreigner and with fitness worries. Sure the boss would want to be sure he was fit enough for a deal.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I want a source. Everyone in here has a source but i dont have a source. WHERE DO A GET A SOURCE!!!!!

There has been an update guys. someone currently playing in Spain. Think the Ersen Martin Guess may have cracked it. Says he will let me know for definate tommorrow.

There has been an update guys. someone currently playing in Spain. Think the Ersen Martin Guess may have cracked it. Says he will let me know for definate tommorrow.

Woo Hoo, a new player. Cmon the Ersen Martin-'Sounds a bit like a model of car'

Time to check any other folk in Spain that Csaba might know!

If it is Ersen Martin, it would be a very good signing. Judging by his goal record he seems to know where the net is and would give us the experience we need.

Either way, it's just positive that we appear to be signing someone.

Woo Hoo, a new player. Cmon the Ersen Martin-'Sounds a bit like a model of car'

Who wants to bet me it's not.

Stop getting my hopes up!:10900::evilno:

Steven Fletcher eat your heart out! (No pun intended.)

Time to check any other folk in Spain that Csaba might know!

If it is Ersen Martin, it would be a very good signing. Judging by his goal record he seems to know where the net is and would give us the experience we need.

Either way, it's just positive that we appear to be signing someone.

How do we 'appear to be signing someone'? :qqb017:

Just because someone comes on JKB at 10.45 on a Sunday night and says so? :nah:

Beleive it dont beleive it am not overely fussed.

Oh c'mon He cant even spell believe properly.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I want a source. Everyone in here has a source but i dont have a source. WHERE DO A GET A SOURCE!!!!!

I've got some sauce if that's any good?

hp-sauce060510.jpg

Oh c'mon He cant even spell believe properly.

Spelling never was my strong point. Thanks for pointing that out:2thumbsup:

Anyway lets hope its a sign of things to come.

Spelling never was my strong point. Thanks for pointing that out:2thumbsup:

Anyway lets hope its a sign of things to come.

Sorry, i'm not the greatest either.:10900:

Any news or update on Adrian Mrowiec?

Not heard anything Charlie my mate will phone me tommorrow so i"ll ask him he"s gonna be at riccarton tommorrow the young boys start back pre season with the 1st team starting back next thursday except Driver who is off for an extra 2 weeks.

There's two people on the thread (both who seem well connected) that appear to think we are bringing in someone. Forgive me if I'm not all doom and gloom.

Csaba's also said on a number of occasions that he wants players in before the start of pre-season training and it's obvious that the club are trying.

Hopefully this is true. Would be good to get a few faces in before pre-season.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Oh well, at least it looks like there will be something worth talking about later on!

I had heard that Csaba was interested in a very speedy winger who is currently with Tenerife and they play in the Spanish league.

Is that the bloke we tried to sign back in January?

I had heard that Csaba was interested in a very speedy winger who is currently with Tenerife and they play in the Spanish league.

You could be right mate. All i know is its a spanish based player not in the top division. Ersen Martin is just putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5.

Either way there is madical scheduled for thommorrow for a spanish based player.

If this is all BS then you better come clean, because I will look for you, I will find you, and I will K...:smiley2:

jamboinglasgow
There's two people on the thread (both who seem well connected) that appear to think we are bringing in someone. Forgive me if I'm not all doom and gloom.

Csaba's also said on a number of occasions that he wants players in before the start of pre-season training and it's obvious that the club are trying.

to be honest, if its jayjay who says this it always makes me sit up and listen. Always close or spot on with information.

Will be interesting to see who it is and the fact the media have't got a wiff of this. If its Ersen martin then that will be ideal for the striker we need.

Hungry hippo

Jayjay's inside knowledge is generally good, including being first to reveal the non-payment of wages thing (which many on here refused to believe at the time).

Keep the news coming. Stuff like this is the reason I read KB. It's definitely not for the relentless 'will we sign Miller/Hughes/Griffiths?' threads.

You could be right mate. All i know is its a spanish based player not in the top division. Ersen Martin is just putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5.

Either way there is madical scheduled for thommorrow for a spanish based player.

?

If this is all BS then you better come clean, because I will look for you, I will find you, and I will K...:smiley2:

I will buddy i will. But no weapons. Strip to waist and fight like men Ha Ha:10900:

I"ll get back to you tommorrow with a name.

?

Am getting Wrose. Ha Ha that was deliberate dont be picking me up on that Wright right???????

Am getting Wrose. Ha Ha that was deliberate dont be picking me up on that Wright right???????

WRight:10900:

Well that rules Martin out I think?

jamboinglasgow
Well that rules Martin out I think?

depends, the team he played for got relegated so if its this season then the information would be correct for it to be Ersen Martin.

If it's Martin, he will instantly become my favourite player.

That atmosphere in Turkey Football grounds is immense, be nice to see Tynie rock like that.

But hasnt signed yet?

Gaziantepspor chairman

Levent Kizil told press
that Ersen Martin will come to Antep and sign on a 2 years deal.

That would mean no. (I think)

Archived