Someone is getting a medical tommorrow.

jayjay

heartofgold
I dont care if you cant play saturday, i ****** you up on wednesday...

calm down dood

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
J.T.F.Robertson
Where was he fishing for responses like that?

He said right from the start what the score was, then he posted what info he was told, I don't see the problem here to be honest as he's done nothing but furnish people with much craved after info to the best of his knowledge.

Some people just cant wait to queue up and have a go though and simply don't deserve a poster like jayjay to post decent inside info on here.

Jayjay doesn't post crap like the majority of rumour mongers on here, people would do well to remember that!

Maybe Acey was staring at his own reflection, when he came up with that. :hat2:

I'M IBRAHIM TALL
well thank **** thats that sorted :10900:

is he any good though,spanish third division:11200:??

Didn't Ruben come from the same kind of level. Csaba/Vlad obviously has a scout out in that neck of the woods and if this lad makes the same impression as Ruben then he's fine by me. Big names for big money doesnt always work. Wee gems can be found lower down the food chain.

Didn't Ruben come from the same kind of level. Csaba/Vlad obviously has a scout out in that neck of the woods and if this lad makes the same impression as Ruben then he's fine by me. Big names for big money doesnt always work. Wee gems can be found lower down the food chain.

time will tell

I have Friends in the real world mate and am more concerned about what they think of me than some nicknameson a football fans forum.

That doesn't really explain your "feck it no more info :57: " tantrum, but ok.

May I just add my appreciation to The Sun Newspaper for breaking this sensational story. A trustworthy source imo.

That was exactly my thought, even that level can't be terrible.

I don't imagine he'll be on big wages and it's probably worth taking a gamble on a player or two like that. Think Csaba will be saving his money for other positions.

davemclaren

May I just add my appreciation to The Sun Newspaper for breaking this sensational story. A trustworthy source imo.

Sounds a bit begrudged. :smiley2:

I used to post lots on here in days gone by, under a different name..it saddens me to see the same balderdash being posted and folk actually believeing the utter erch exhaust that people put up as FACT...!

The FACT is that the only person getting a medical is Tullberg, to see if he's fit enough to fly back to Italy :stuart:

Good call, mate.:2thumbsup:

Old Jayjay

A seething Jayjay withdrew his information, whereas The Sun bravely went ahead and published the scoop. :2thumbsup:

Nice job Jayjay. Another scoop for your collection.

It's the tidbits from lads like you that make Kickback a worthwhile place to chat footy during the close season,

Dean Winchester
Nice job Jayjay. Another scoop for your collection.

It's the tidbits from lads like you that make Kickback a worthwhile place to chat footy during the close season,

Agreed. Much better than certain other posters in this thread who've done nothing but harass him.

Anyone got a My Space account? You could try and read Suso's blogs etc. here....

I presume it's the same person we are signing?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=167556131

Yeah, except there's nothing on it and he last logged in on January 11th 2008! :laugh:

Hopefully he'll turn out to be a good signing, we've been needing somebody decent on the right side for a while!

You can be so bloody catty...

Stinging. You're like a wee angry bee.

If this is not BS then you better come clean, because I will look for you, I will find you, and I will Kiss you:smiley2:

(No gayness intended.)

Only a Game

Wonder if the lad is being signed as a striker. Wouldnt have thought that right midfield was at the top of the list of priorities.

Which either means that

1. He HAS been signed as a striker

or

2. There are more players to come in the higher priority bracket:smiley2:

or

3. Driver is going and he'll play both wings like Driver did.

rudi must stay
Glad thats looking cleared up!!!!:2thumbsup:

well done. Seems like you know more about whats going on than the media do. :eek:

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Hope he is a tanner baw player , tricky and jinky , this way then that with a few tricks up his sleeve and something extra in his locker . A master of the lollipop and who can do a few drag-backs .A cult hero in the making with a dip of the shoulder and a bit of personality about him playing the game with a smile and an entertainer to boot who can turn it on and get the fans on the edge of their seats .

Wonder if the lad is being signed as a striker. Wouldnt have thought that right midfield was at the top of the list of priorities.

Which either means that

or

2. There are more players to come:smiley2:

or

Probably option 3 given the info posted by Jayjay that a bid was close to being accepted for Driver.

I dont expect him at Tynie next year-good luck Andy if you're moved on.

Only a Game
Hope he is a tanner baw player , tricky and jinky , this way then that with a few tricks up his sleeve and something extra in his locker . A master of the lollipop and who can do a few drag-backs .A cult hero in the making with a dip of the shoulder and a bit of personality about him playing the game with a smile and an entertainer to boot who can turn it on and get the fans on the edge of their seats .

Like Ernie Winchester ?

Only a Game
Probably option 3 given the info posted by Jayjay that a bid was close to being accepted for Driver.

As long as we're getting big bucks and Csaba's getting a wee slice of it we can spare Driver

Csaba's Broon Shoes
Like Ernie Winchester ?

Al Ernie Winchester yie

more like a cross between Colquhoun , Boaby Prentice and Eamon Bannon

Now now. You never once saw me post that a Bid For Driver was close to being accepted. My source THINKS this may be the case he does not know this its just his opinion.

Fwiw i think Driver will still be around come end of next season. I say again though its only an opinion.

Only a Game
Al Ernie Winchester yie

more like a cross between Colquhoun , Boaby Prentice and Eamon Bannon

I'll settle for someone who can

1. Control a pass

2. Pass to another Hearts player regularly

3. Cross from a wide area

4. Ride a tackle and not be out for 4 weeks if someone breathes on him

A bonus would be if he could

1. Move at pace with the ball

2. Finish

3. Dae some tricks at Ibrox and Parkheed

As long as we're getting big bucks and Csaba's getting a wee slice of it we can spare Driver

Fingers crossed OAG, really hope so. Hope it's not a case of we want close to 5 million euros and then take 2.2 million euros with add ons.

I really trust Csaba and am looking forward to the coming season.

You can be so bloody catty...

Stinging. You're like a wee angry bee.

Ha ha - calm down red; I was on the wind-up. I only got home from work at 10pm today; didn't have time to doubt jayjay's info! :D

Csaba's Broon Shoes
I'll settle for someone who can

1. Control a pass

2. Pass to another Hearts player regularly

3. Cross from a wide area

4. Ride a tackle and not be out for 4 weeks if someone breathes on him

A bonus would be if he could

1. Move at pace with the ball

2. Finish

3. Dae some tricks at Ibrox and Parkheed

You are easily pleased , good amatuer players can do all of the above

Pros should be able to play with both feet for a start

I'll be happy if he can entertain

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Hearts-to-complete--signing.5412269.jp

Now now. You never once saw me post that a Bid For Driver was close to being accepted. My source THINKS this may be the case he does not know this its just his opinion.

Fwiw i think Driver will still be around come end of next season. I say again though its only an opinion.

Sorry m8, my mistake-wires a bit crossed, i do believe on the back on the U21 tournament Jesus will be Drivers replacement but again thats just my opinion nothing else.

BTW i cant wait for your next exclusive as i must have clicked the 'Medical thread' around 45 times-lol

Only a Game
You are easily pleased , good amatuer players can do all of the above

Pros should be able to play with both feet for a start

I'll be happy if he can entertain

I'm an "end product" man myself and couldnt give a toss if he doesnt even bother to wear a boot on his bad foot as long as his good foot does the business effficiently. I'm not interested if he smiles a lot either and if I want to be entertained I can wait till Britains Got Talent is back on.:10900:

Which either means that

or

2. There are more players to come in the higher priority bracket:smiley2:

or

Judging by the fact we've put in a few bids for players and seem to be reasonably serious about the Macedonian striker, I'd like to think it's option 2.

With this guy, Csaba likes players that are versatile for his squad and he could potentially fill a position (right wing) that we needed.

Csaba's Broon Shoes
I'm an "end product" man myself and couldnt give a toss if he doesnt even bother to wear a boot on his bad foot as long as his good foot does the business effficiently. I'm not interested if he smiles a lot either and if I want to be entertained I can wait till Britains Got Talent is back on.:10900:

Here you are then , enjoy you dont have to wait much longer

gorgieheart

Good Call Jay Jay, look forward to more tasty morsels of Jambo news soon..!

:2thumbsup:

Guest JamboRobbo

Cheers for the info JayJay don't worry about upsetting the kids they'll start greeting about anything. :food-smiley-004:

Archived